• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I dont care about last year."

You should. Kaepernick is regressing and has for the last 4 years in a row. You even acknowledged this. Last year just shows the end point of the regression as it currently is. It's more useful to look at where he currently is (because he's regressing) than to look at his career stats of where he was. Again, he has continued to regress. Gabbert has not had the same downward pattern.

"Its makes 100% sense to blame them. its common sense."

No it doesn't. That's not even a variable in this situation since it's exactly the same for both quarterbacks. Again, Gabbert did better with the exact same situation. So what we can conclude is that Gabbert was better with a shitty offensive line and a shitty coaching staff. I guess that means Gabbert would probably do better this year too.

"Kap was hurt"

This is at least a variable here considering that the situation was different when he was hurt and when he wasn't hurt. Personally, I'm not buying it. His efficiency has regressed each year and unless you can show me that he was gradually getting more injured each year, I don't see this as a valid excuse to defend Kaepernick. He sucks. His offense may have gradually gotten worse, but Gabbert came right in, with no experience in our system, and made Kaep look even more terrible by comparison.

"Just stating with time in the pocket Kap isnt bad. "

The numbers show otherwise. You can't blame all of his deficiencies on his supporting cast because Gabbert has done better with the same supporting cast. Kaepernick can't read a defense and he's inaccurate. He's pretty much an athlete playing a football position that takes a level of skill that he does not, and will never have.

"Yes I dont care who the next man in is. As of right now Kap is the #2 so he is next in line"

We have already seen what he can do and it makes no sense to go back to that. I do care who the next guy is. I want someone not named Kaepernick. I agree with you that we should cut him and put someone else in. You're 100% correct about that.

#1 Yes he has regressed. I have stated that. This season is a new season and we have seen what Gabbert has done. No QB can do worse then him. Gabbert has regressed a lot this year and more then Kap. Last year he could throw the ball at least 10 yards. He is down to 5 yards and has trouble with that. So u move on like any normal person would. I mean come on man u dont see all the articles and other players saying that Gabbert should be benched. U cant get any worse.

#2- Yes but again other QBs do better in other systems. This is a new system with new coaches and players. So its stupid to take last year as an example. We are talking about 2 different teams.

#3- Im sorry u have to buy it. He had 3 injuries and has been reported he played with at least 2 of them sense week 1 of last year. So yes this does factor in.

#4- Numbers show he does. Go check. Superbowl. Throwing over 300 yards. Go ask GB, Baltimore and couple of other teams if he can throw the ball. Stop saying he cant throw the ball. Here are some Facts for you. Gabbert 6 years in the league 40 games overall: 10 200 yard+ Games, 3 300+ games total.
Kap: years in the league 57 games: 24 games 200 yard+ games, 6 300+ games total. So please just stop.
I will even put Ponder up here. Ponder 6 years in league 38 games: 15 200 yard+ games, 2 300 yard+ games. Even Ponder has thrown better.

#5: Big time False statement. We have not seen what Kap or Ponder can do with THIS TEAM. FACT again.

Hope this helps you. I can lead you to water but I cant make you drink it.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Yes he has regressed. I have stated that. This season is a new season and we have seen what Gabbert has done. No QB can do worse then him. Gabbert has regressed a lot this year and more then Kap. Last year he could throw the ball at least 10 yards. He is down to 5 yards and has trouble with that. So u move on like any normal person would. I mean come on man u dont see all the articles and other players saying that Gabbert should be benched. U cant get any worse.

#2- Yes but again other QBs do better in other systems. This is a new system with new coaches and players. So its stupid to take last year as an example. We are talking about 2 different teams.

#3- Im sorry u have to buy it. He had 3 injuries and has been reported he played with at least 2 of them sense week 1 of last year. So yes this does factor in.

#4- Numbers show he does. Go check. Superbowl. Throwing over 300 yards. Go ask GB, Baltimore and couple of other teams if he can throw the ball. Stop saying he cant throw the ball. Here are some Facts for you. Gabbert 6 years in the league 40 games overall: 10 200 yard+ Games, 3 300+ games total.
Kap: years in the league 57 games: 24 games 200 yard+ games, 6 300+ games total. So please just stop.
I will even put Ponder up here. Ponder 6 years in league 38 games: 15 200 yard+ games, 2 300 yard+ games. Even Ponder has thrown better.

#5: Big time False statement. We have not seen what Kap or Ponder can do with THIS TEAM. FACT again.

Hope this helps you. I can lead you to water but I cant make you drink it.

"#1 Yes he has regressed"

Yup. Kaepernick has regressed and I see no reason to believe that it won't end. When I asked you about this, you said that Kaepernick did better in preseason. This is factually false. So we can expect that regressing to continue.

"#2 Yes but again other QBs do better in other systems."

These weren't different systems. They were the same system with the same offensive line and the same coaching staff. And Gabbert, with limited experience, came right into the same system and out-performed shitty Kaepernick in every single category.

"#3 He had 3 injuries"

Has he progressively gotten more injured each year? No. Then I'm not going to buy it. Furthermore, even Chip Kelly has stated that Kaepernick is not physically ready to play yet. So just another reason not to put him in.

"#4- Numbers show he does. Go check. Superbowl."

Yea, back then. A long time ago. When he sucked less before he continued to regress every single year, as you have acknowledged. But not now.

Last year: He was out-played by Gabbert. This year in pre-season, he was out-played by Gabbert. Yes, Kaep was better back then but there's no reason to expect him to do better now. I've already explained this. Career stats are just pointing out what I've already agreed with you on: Kaep was better then, Gabbert is better now.

"#5: Big time False statement. We have not seen what Kap or Ponder can do with THIS TEAM. FACT again"

Pre-season? Gabbert out-played Kapernick. Again, no reason to believe that Kap will suddenly magically not be a fucking retard and learn how to read a defense. Last year proved that. He proved that again this year. We know exactly what he's capable of, and you're absolutely correct: he should be cut.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"#1 Yes he has regressed"

Yup. Kaepernick has regressed and I see no reason to believe that it won't end. When I asked you about this, you said that Kaepernick did better in preseason. This is factually false. So we can expect that regressing to continue.

"#2 Yes but again other QBs do better in other systems."

These weren't different systems. They were the same system with the same offensive line and the same coaching staff. And Gabbert, with limited experience, came right into the same system and out-performed shitty Kaepernick in every single category.

"#3 He had 3 injuries"

Has he progressively gotten more injured each year? No. Then I'm not going to buy it. Furthermore, even Chip Kelly has stated that Kaepernick is not physically ready to play yet. So just another reason not to put him in.

"#4- Numbers show he does. Go check. Superbowl."

Yea, back then. A long time ago. When he sucked less before he continued to regress every single year, as you have acknowledged. But not now.

Last year: He was out-played by Gabbert. This year in pre-season, he was out-played by Gabbert. Yes, Kaep was better back then but there's no reason to expect him to do better now. I've already explained this. Career stats are just pointing out what I've already agreed with you on: Kaep was better then, Gabbert is better now.

"#5: Big time False statement. We have not seen what Kap or Ponder can do with THIS TEAM. FACT again"

Pre-season? Gabbert out-played Kapernick. Again, no reason to believe that Kap will suddenly magically not be a fucking retard and learn how to read a defense. Last year proved that. He proved that again this year. We know exactly what he's capable of, and you're absolutely correct: he should be cut.

#1- Not watching it on TV. I dont take his 1st game because lets be real it was his 1st action in almost a year and coming off 3 surgeries and no OTA's. Gabbert had OTas and still looked like crap and regressed in each game. I take Kaps last game where he looked good and saw a glimpse what he can do in this offense. It looked more promising then Gabbert. Same can be said about Ponder.
#2- Then dont have him as your #2. its that simple.
#3- Funny you dont mention the numbers I posted. So we can assume I was right on this one. I agree its smart to move on from this statement you made.
#4- U just dont get it. We arent talking about preseason. In season is different from preseason and we saw Kap and Ponder play better with really only 1 week to play.

Man u are getting your butt kicked please move on. Its getting sad now. U are talking up preseason like its the super bowl. U dont mention how Gabbert regressed in the preseason and dont mention how Kaps last game in preseason was better then any of Gabberts. U also dont mention how he regressed in this season from game 1 to 3. You talk about last year like its the Bible. This is a different team from last year. U cant compare last year to this year. That is common sense. Everyone with football knowledge knows that. 2 different systems.

We have not seen what Kap or Ponder or the man with 1 leg(sarcastic) can do in this season. Anyone would do better the Gabbert. Change is needed.

Im telling you if Kap or Ponder gets in and plays better then Gabbert I will rub it in your face. I dont want to hear any excuseses. If neither do better then Gabbert then I will say u are right. If Kap sucks, move on to Ponder. If he sucks then go back to Gabbert and I will say I was wrong.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1- Not watching it on TV. I dont take his 1st game because lets be real it was his 1st action in almost a year and coming off 3 surgeries and no OTA's. Gabbert had OTas and still looked like crap and regressed in each game. I take Kaps last game where he looked good and saw a glimpse what he can do in this offense. It looked more promising then Gabbert. Same can be said about Ponder.
#2- Then dont have him as your #2. its that simple.
#3- Funny you dont mention the numbers I posted. So we can assume I was right on this one. I agree its smart to move on from this statement you made.
#4- U just dont get it. We arent talking about preseason. In season is different from preseason and we saw Kap and Ponder play better with really only 1 week to play.

Man u are getting your butt kicked please move on. Its getting sad now. U are talking up preseason like its the super bowl. U dont mention how Gabbert regressed in the preseason and dont mention how Kaps last game in preseason was better then any of Gabberts. U also dont mention how he regressed in this season from game 1 to 3. You talk about last year like its the Bible. This is a different team from last year. U cant compare last year to this year. That is common sense. Everyone with football knowledge knows that. 2 different systems.

We have not seen what Kap or Ponder or the man with 1 leg(sarcastic) can do in this season. Anyone would do better the Gabbert. Change is needed.

Im telling you if Kap or Ponder gets in and plays better then Gabbert I will rub it in your face. I dont want to hear any excuseses. If neither do better then Gabbert then I will say u are right. If Kap sucks, move on to Ponder. If he sucks then go back to Gabbert and I will say I was wrong.

"I dont take his 1st game because lets be real it was his 1st action in almost a year and coming off 3 surgeries and no OTA's."

You keep saying this. I've already addressed it. Even if we just look at his 4th game and not his third, his stats still weren't as good as Gabbert's best two pre-season games. More importantly, his 4th game is STILL a step down from where Kaepernick was last year, which was absolutely terrible. In other words, the regressing pattern continues for the last 4 years and then his preseason 4 game. Those are the facts. I can show you the numbers again if you like.

"Then dont have him as your #2. its that simple."

I don't want him as the #2. But that wasn't the point. The point was that they were in the same system. So you can't blame the system as the reason Kaepernick sucked compared to Gabbert.

"Funny you dont mention the numbers I posted."

You mean the numbers about Kaepernick having the better career? I already acknowledged that Kaepernick has had a better career. However, I don't agree on the relevance that this has today, which is my entire point. Kaepernick's stats have regressed, meaning that how he performed 4 years ago is going to have very little significance today. But yes, Kaepernick has had the better career.

"We arent talking about preseason. In season is different from preseason"

Sure, I agree with that. It's not the same. But you were the one who first brought up preseason. You stated earlier that Kaepernick looked better than Gabbert in the preseason in post #59 of this thread:

"I mean Kap looked better in preseason just imagine when he is ready to play."

If it's not important, then why did you bring it up? I simply responded to your above post by showing you that you are factually incorrect if you look at the actual numbers. The numbers clearly show that Gabbert performed better in the preseason.

"U are talking up preseason like its the super bowl."

Not really. I agree that preseason is not a very good measuring stick. I was simply correcting you when you said that Kaepernick looked better than Gabbert in preseason, which is factually incorrect.

"U also dont mention how he regressed in this season from game 1 to 3."

This might be true. I'm curious as to whether it appears that way based on the match-ups rather than him regressing. I guess time will tell.

"You talk about last year like its the Bible."

It's the best information we have to assess Kaepernick right NOW. You keep wanting to emphasize his stats from 4 years ago as though he's anywhere close to that level today. He's not. His career stats look good because of the way he exploded onto the scene when he first started. He's not that player anymore.

"U cant compare last year to this year. That is common sense. Everyone with football knowledge knows that. 2 different systems."

I have no reason to believe that Kaepernick is capable of effectively running any NFL system. We've seen plenty of data on him for me to come to that conclusion. He's terrible. No matter how you change the system, you need a guy who can make good decisions, read a defense, and throw the ball accurately. Kaepernick is not the answer to any system.

"Anyone would do better the Gabbert."

Except for Kaepernick, this might be true.

"Im telling you if Kap or Ponder gets in and plays better then Gabbert I will rub it in your face. I dont want to hear any excuseses."

Ok. Suppose Gabbert plays for half the year and sucks. Then Kaepernick comes in and out-performs Gabbert.

Would it be acceptable for me to say that Gabbert is still better, it's just the Oline's fault and the coach's fault? Because that's the exact opposite of what we have seen and those are the excuses you're giving me. So those excuses would totally be acceptable by me as well, right? I'll just blame it on the offensive line and coach if Kaepernick comes in and does better than Gabbert.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1- Sorry I guess you didnt watch the 4th game. Kap looked better. Plus Gabbert regressed.
#2- No clue what you are talking about. Kap hasnt played in this system yet. If you are talking about last year different systems affect different QBs. Thats common sense. We had crap coaches last year and it didnt fit him.
#3- No you said Kap cant throw like Gabbert so I proved you wrong. Just look at the numbers.
#4- Yes he played good D's but his arm just looks weak. He regressed each game in the preseason.
#5- No its not. Career is the best we have. Last year was a throw away year. We had no Oline, No coaches. If you go by last year I feel bad for you. Any football fan knows last year was a joke.
#6- Same can be said about Gabbert.
#7- Anyone is better FACT(sorry except for the 1 QB that is below him in stats this year). I already proved this.
#8- This is a sad last statement from you. It doesnt even make sense. The Online doesnt suck. Coaches are better. What are you talking about. Are you really saying this Oline is the same as last year. LOL now you lost it. Just give up man. You are looking worse and worse with your statements. This might of topped them all.
See I gave you facts from last year: Fact coaches suck (hence got fired after 1 year), Oline Sucked(ranked 31th in the league), Kap injured (hence 3 surgeries). See these are Facts. What you just said is just pathetic.

Im starting to feel bad for you. I been trying to lead you to water but u wont drink it. Facts are right in your face and you still ignore them. Its crazy. Im really done with this because we are going into circles and you will never get it. Keep giving you Facts and you are just a Blind Kap Hater and that is fine. I understand why people hate him. Its just sad to see a non football fan like yourself sticking up for a poor performance QB like Gabbert. U do know he is ranked dead last in almost every stat.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1- Sorry I guess you didnt watch the 4th game. Kap looked better. Plus Gabbert regressed.
#2- No clue what you are talking about. Kap hasnt played in this system yet. If you are talking about last year different systems affect different QBs. Thats common sense. We had crap coaches last year and it didnt fit him.
#3- No you said Kap cant throw like Gabbert so I proved you wrong. Just look at the numbers.
#4- Yes he played good D's but his arm just looks weak. He regressed each game in the preseason.
#5- No its not. Career is the best we have. Last year was a throw away year. We had no Oline, No coaches. If you go by last year I feel bad for you. Any football fan knows last year was a joke.
#6- Same can be said about Gabbert.
#7- Anyone is better FACT(sorry except for the 1 QB that is below him in stats this year). I already proved this.
#8- This is a sad last statement from you. It doesnt even make sense. The Online doesnt suck. Coaches are better. What are you talking about. Are you really saying this Oline is the same as last year. LOL now you lost it. Just give up man. You are looking worse and worse with your statements. This might of topped them all.
See I gave you facts from last year: Fact coaches suck (hence got fired after 1 year), Oline Sucked(ranked 31th in the league), Kap injured (hence 3 surgeries). See these are Facts. What you just said is just pathetic.

Im starting to feel bad for you. I been trying to lead you to water but u wont drink it. Facts are right in your face and you still ignore them. Its crazy. Im really done with this because we are going into circles and you will never get it. Keep giving you Facts and you are just a Blind Kap Hater and that is fine. I understand why people hate him. Its just sad to see a non football fan like yourself sticking up for a poor performance QB like Gabbert. U do know he is ranked dead last in almost every stat.

"1- Sorry I guess you didnt watch the 4th game. Kap looked better. "

You're still claiming that Kaepernick looked better in the preseason. Here, these are the numbers for the quarterbacks on our roster during preseason. I ranked them:

Preseason Quarterbacks
1) Gabbert: 6.64 yards per attempt, 90.3 passer rating
2) Ponder: 7.92 yards per attempt, 85.1 passer rating
3) Kaepernick: 4.88 yards per attempt, 67.5 passer rating
4) Driskel: 4.61 yards per attempt, 34.7 passer rating

Note that Gabbert has a higher passer rating than Ponder, but Ponder has a higher yards per attempt than Gabbert. They could justifiably be switched. However, both Gabbert and Ponder clearly did better than Kaepernick in both categories.

You keep trying to argue that we should only use Kaep's final performance in the preseason (which is total bullshit to do that, but ok fine). Let's see what this preseason data looks like when I remove Kaepernick's shitty 3rd game performance.

Preseason Quarterbacks (except for Kaepernick's first game back)
Gabbert: 6.64 yards per attempt, 90.3 passer rating
Ponder: 7.92 yards per attempt, 85.1 passer rating
Kaepernick: 6.0 yards per attempt, 78.0 passer rating
Driskel: 4.61 yards per attempt, 34.7 passer rating

He's STILL third, behind both Gabbert and Ponder. He's behind in both yards per attempt and passer rating. So here, let me try this one more time. Which quarterback did better in preseason, Kaepernick or Gabbert? I put them in a nice chart for you to see the numbers. Answer please, which quarterback did better, Kaepernick or Gabbert?

"2 - We had crap coaches last year and it didnt fit him."

You want to blame the system and not the quarterback. Kaepernick was out-played in the same system. If he's the better quarterback, he needs to prove it. I don't care what system he's in. He lost his starting job because he got out-played.

"3 - No you said Kap cant throw like Gabbert so I proved you wrong. Just look at the numbers."

Which numbers exactly? Be specific and I'll look at them. I thought you were talking about their career stats again.

"4 - Yes he played good D's but his arm just looks weak. He regressed each game in the preseason."

Not really. Gabbert's week 1 performance had a higher passer rating than his week 2 performance. His week 2 performance actually increased in yards per attempt. It could be argued either way as to which one his better performance was. His third week was statistically the worst one, but he only threw the ball 3 times that game, and that's hardly anything to make any kind of assessment on, especially to say that he regressed that week.

"5 - Career is the best we have."

Not to measure where they are now. You admitted that Kaepernick regressed. What this means is that anything that includes his early days is vastly over-rating how well he would perform right now. He's not that same player anymore. He's not going to step in like it's 2012. This new version of Kaepernick has regressed and in order to see that, we need recent data, not old data.

"U cant compare last year to this year. That is common sense. Everyone with football knowledge knows that. 2 different systems."

Wait, what? You're saying we can't compare the 2015 49ers to the 2016 49ers. Yet it's acceptable to compare the 2012 Jaguars to the 2012 49ers. :scratch:

Because that's exactly what you're doing when you compare their careers. Make up your mind on this please.

"See I gave you facts from last year: Fact coaches suck (hence got fired after 1 year), Oline Sucked(ranked 31th in the league), Kap injured (hence 3 surgeries). See these are Facts."

Fact: Kaepernick lost his starting job last year.
Fact: Kaepernick has not taken over the starting job this year.
Fact: Kaepernick was out-played in the preseason by both Gabbert and Ponder.

You're not presenting anything useful. You're wrong on just about everything you say. Let's start with preseason. I gave you an easy one to answer. Which quarterback was better in preseason, Kaepernick or Gabbert. I provided the stats above. Now you can answer the question. This should be an easy one.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"1- Sorry I guess you didnt watch the 4th game. Kap looked better. "

You're still claiming that Kaepernick looked better in the preseason. Here, these are the numbers for the quarterbacks on our roster during preseason. I ranked them:

Preseason Quarterbacks

Note that Gabbert has a higher passer rating than Ponder, but Ponder has a higher yards per attempt than Gabbert. They could justifiably be switched. However, both Gabbert and Ponder clearly did better than Kaepernick in both categories.

You keep trying to argue that we should only use Kaep's final performance in the preseason (which is total bullshit to do that, but ok fine). Let's see what this preseason data looks like when I remove Kaepernick's shitty 3rd game performance.

He's STILL third, behind both Gabbert and Ponder. He's behind in both yards per attempt and passer rating. So here, let me try this one more time. Which quarterback did better in preseason, Kaepernick or Gabbert? I put them in a nice chart for you to see the numbers. Answer please, which quarterback did better, Kaepernick or Gabbert?

"2 - We had crap coaches last year and it didnt fit him."

You want to blame the system and not the quarterback. Kaepernick was out-played in the same system. If he's the better quarterback, he needs to prove it. I don't care what system he's in. He lost his starting job because he got out-played.

"3 - No you said Kap cant throw like Gabbert so I proved you wrong. Just look at the numbers."

Which numbers exactly? Be specific and I'll look at them. I thought you were talking about their career stats again.

"4 - Yes he played good D's but his arm just looks weak. He regressed each game in the preseason."

Not really. Gabbert's week 1 performance had a higher passer rating than his week 2 performance. His week 2 performance actually increased in yards per attempt. It could be argued either way as to which one his better performance was. His third week was statistically the worst one, but he only threw the ball 3 times that game, and that's hardly anything to make any kind of assessment on, especially to say that he regressed that week.

"5 - Career is the best we have."

Not to measure where they are now. You admitted that Kaepernick regressed. What this means is that anything that includes his early days is vastly over-rating how well he would perform right now. He's not that same player anymore. He's not going to step in like it's 2012. This new version of Kaepernick has regressed and in order to see that, we need recent data, not old data.

Wait, what? You're saying we can't compare the 2015 49ers to the 2016 49ers. Yet it's acceptable to compare the 2012 Jaguars to the 2012 49ers. :scratch:

Because that's exactly what you're doing when you compare their careers. Make up your mind on this please.

"See I gave you facts from last year: Fact coaches suck (hence got fired after 1 year), Oline Sucked(ranked 31th in the league), Kap injured (hence 3 surgeries). See these are Facts."

Fact: Kaepernick lost his starting job last year.
Fact: Kaepernick has not taken over the starting job this year.
Fact: Kaepernick was out-played in the preseason by both Gabbert and Ponder.

You're not presenting anything useful. You're wrong on just about everything you say. Let's start with preseason. I gave you an easy one to answer. Which quarterback was better in preseason, Kaepernick or Gabbert. I provided the stats above. Now you can answer the question. This should be an easy one.
I give up. I tried to lead u to water but I cant make you drink it. I give you fact after fact and u dont pay attention. We understand u hate kap and it shows. 95% of the football world agrees with my opinion. Gabbert needs to be replaced by the better QB Kap or Ponder. Its time to do it. Gabbert is the worst QB in the league right now. Oh by the way there is no way in hell you watched the preseason games if you really believe what you are typing. U do know that 1st preseason game was all Hyde. Had nothing to do with Gabbert. Its shows how u dont know much about the 49ers and little fan you are. If you actually watched the preseason games u would know Kap had a better overall game then Gabbert in preseason. Yes Ponder looked better to. Gabbert regressed each game. Kap got better with each game. Ponder got better with each game. Gabbert has regressed each game in the regular season.

U sitting here typing that u really think Gabbert is better is just sad. U are on an island by your self with maybe a couple of other Kap haters. Stop drinking the Haterade and look at both as football players and look at their careers. If Kap started out this bad you would want a switch, I would want a switch. Its common sense. Be truthful to yourself stop hating.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give up. I tried to lead u to water but I cant make you drink it. I give you fact after fact and u dont pay attention. We understand u hate kap and it shows. 95% of the football world agrees with my opinion. Gabbert needs to be replaced by the better QB Kap or Ponder. Its time to do it. Gabbert is the worst QB in the league right now. Oh by the way there is no way in hell you watched the preseason games if you really believe what you are typing. U do know that 1st preseason game was all Hyde. Had nothing to do with Gabbert. Its shows how u dont know much about the 49ers and little fan you are. If you actually watched the preseason games u would know Kap had a better overall game then Gabbert in preseason. Yes Ponder looked better to. Gabbert regressed each game. Kap got better with each game. Ponder got better with each game. Gabbert has regressed each game in the regular season.

U sitting here typing that u really think Gabbert is better is just sad. U are on an island by your self with maybe a couple of other Kap haters. Stop drinking the Haterade and look at both as football players and look at their careers. If Kap started out this bad you would want a switch, I would want a switch. Its common sense. Be truthful to yourself stop hating.

"If you actually watched the preseason games u would know Kap had a better overall game then Gabbert in preseason."

I did watch them. Then I looked at the stats. Again, your argument is factually incorrect. I'm showing you the numbers right here. You keep trying to say that Kaep was better in preseason when it completely contradicts the actual facts that I'm presenting, and you're not even showing any numbers for preseason. (Gee, I wonder why) You have absolutely nothing to base this opinion of yours on other than your subjective viewpoint. I'm at least using actual data as the basis of my opinion, and the data couldn't be more clear. Gabbert played better than Kaepernick in the preseason.

Preseason Quarterbacks

The numbers are right there. It's extremely simple to understand. I even sorted them for you.

If you have anything, absolutely one shred of evidence to say that Kaepernick was better than Gabbert in the preseason, then please show me the actual numbers that you're dealing with, because you have none. The numbers clearly show Gabbert was better, and it's not even difficult to understand.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The numbers are right there. It's extremely simple to understand. I even sorted them for you.

If you have anything, absolutely one shred of evidence to say that Kaepernick was better than Gabbert in the preseason, then please show me the actual numbers that you're dealing with, because you have none. The numbers clearly show Gabbert was better, and it's not even difficult to understand.

...but Kaepernick has had the better career! Didn't you know that?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well here we are bud. Look at what I found.

Kaepernick has not done better and I have the numbers to prove it. Time for you to admit that you were wrong. Stop being a little bitch and admit it. It's ok to be wrong.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last in Yards, 2nd to last in Completion %(Keenum last), 3rd to last in Rating, 2nd to last in yards per game,

Its clear as hell. Move on. Next QB in.

Let's see, let's take another look at those categories.

=======================================

Completion Percentage:
Gabbert: 58.0%
Kaepernick: 46.0% (46th in the league)

Passer Rating:
Gabbert: 69.6
Kaepernick: 66.2 (44th in the league)

Yards Per Game:
Gabbert: 178
Kaepernick: 165 (39th in the league)

Yards Per Attempt:
Gabbert: 5.93
Kaepernick: 5.24 (46th in the league)

=====================================

So let's see. You claimed that it was clear as hell to move on when Gabbert was performing as badly as he was, and then you cited his stats in these categories. Now we're looking at Kaepernick's numbers in these same categories and he is worse in every single one of them.

Shouldn't it be clear as hell that we need to move on from Kaepernick? Explain to me why it's not acceptable for Gabbert to play this shitty, but it is acceptable for Kaepernick to perform even shittier. Are you going to continue to be a Kaep fanboy and come up with some stupid excuses for this, or are you finally going to man up and admit you were wrong. You know, like you said you would.

I'm waiting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here we are bud. Look at what I found.

Kaepernick has not done better and I have the numbers to prove it. Time for you to admit that you were wrong. Stop being a little bitch and admit it. It's ok to be wrong.
In my opinion and most Kap has done better. offense looks better also playing with a worse D. Its all good we all know u hate kap. Do I think he is playing great hell no but better overall in this offense. Kelly has even mention this in his pressers. again I will go with what our HC thinks over u buddy. Also Kap has only played 2 games. either way I have stated from the start both won't be the starter next year. Now 49ers are looking to trade Smith and Staley. This is a totally different team then it was from the start. u can't argue that.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion and most Kap has done better. offense looks better also playing with a worse D. Its all good we all know u hate kap. Do I think he is playing great hell no but better overall in this offense. Kelly has even mention this in his pressers. again I will go with what our HC thinks over u buddy. Also Kap has only played 2 games. either way I have stated from the start both won't be the starter next year. Now 49ers are looking to trade Smith and Staley. This is a totally different team then it was from the start. u can't argue that.

Now that's hilarious. Take a look at the numbers bud. Even you said it yourself when you were quoting how bad Gabbert played. You were looking at how bad Gabbert was in several categories.

"Last in Yards, 2nd to last in Completion %(Keenum last), 3rd to last in Rating, 2nd to last in yards per game,

Its clear as hell. Move on. Next QB in."

Well, Kaepernick is worse in each of those categories. Are you so blinded by your love for Kaepernick that you can't even admit that he has been worse? Give it up moron, the numbers are obvious and they're right in front of your face.

Exactly how bad does he have to be in those categories before you finally admit it? You said you would man up and admit you were wrong, and you're not doing it. I'm not surprised. The facts speak for themselves. I already posted the numbers for you.

Quit beating off to Kaepernick and admit you were wrong. You're just making yourself look bad. You said you don't like Kaepernick, yet you continue to defend him. Hilarious man. Give it up.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion and most Kap has done better.

That's some bullshit right there. The numbers prove it. Man up already.

I'm hearing a lot of excuses from you right now. Facts are facts. Time for you to man up. Quit being a little bitch defending Kaepernick at every cost like he's your boyfriend.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bu-bu-but the head coach said he's good"

LMAO, such bullshit. Quit being a little bitch and look at the numbers.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last in Yards, 2nd to last in Completion %(Keenum last), 3rd to last in Rating, 2nd to last in yards per game,

Its clear as hell. Move on. Next QB in.

So it's not good when Gabbert puts up these numbers, but it is ok when Kaepernick puts up even worse numbers. Do I have that right? Why is that again? Because the coach says so? lmao

Man, you are pathetic. Give it up already.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some bullshit right there. The numbers prove it. Man up already.

I'm hearing a lot of excuses from you right now. Facts are facts. Time for you to man up. Quit being a little bitch defending Kaepernick at every cost like he's your boyfriend.
U really dont watch the games man. U need to stop being such a hater. will be fair with you Kap has looked better in the 1st half and gabbert has looked better in the 2nd half. The difference is Kap keeps the team in the game and Gabbert starts putting up yards or points when the game is over already. If u actually watch the games u wouldnt be saying what u are saying. Here is a quick run down what has happen the last 2 games.
Game 1
49ers winning about to be done with the 1st half....... Defense lets a score up. start of the 3rd D lets up a score, special teams fumbles. 14-21 pt swing. Offense gets ball back being down 2 scores just like that. Offense game plan changes, Kap and offense dont play well in the 2nd half. Coach kelly makes 0 adjustments. Hyde gets hurt in the 2nd half. Rookie starts at RG.
game 2
49ers winning about to be done with the 1st half....... Defense lets a score up. start of the 3rd D lets up a score, special teams fumbles. 14-21 pt swing. Offense gets ball back being down 2 scores just like that. Offense game plan changes Kap and offense dont play well in the 2nd half. Coach kelly makes 0 adjustments. No Hyde in the back field

u see they are the same thing. If u watch the games u would have a different opinion. U would agree with me and coach kelly, and the media.

Again no one is saying he is playing great. Just the offense runs better with him. Overall this team is different from week 1. U cant argue that.

Life is too short to hate so much man. Just sit back and enjoy life.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not good when Gabbert puts up these numbers, but it is ok when Kaepernick puts up even worse numbers. Do I have that right? Why is that again? Because the coach says so? lmao

Man, you are pathetic. Give it up already.
80% of Gabberts numbers is when the game is over and he is playing against a prevent D. Now I know u dont watch the games. Just stop man .

Im done with this with you. Its like talking to a wall. U just dont get it and I cant talk football with someone that doesnt watch the games on TV.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80% of Gabberts numbers is when the game is over and he is playing against a prevent D. Now I know u dont watch the games. Just stop man .

Im done with this with you. Its like talking to a wall. U just dont get it and I cant talk football with someone that doesnt watch the games on TV.

lmao, this is too easy.

Gabbert's accuracy was terrible and Kaepernick's is even worse. And he's worse in every single major category. Yet here you are, spinning around in circles trying to justify why Kaepernick has worse numbers. Get a clue bud. You said Gabbert's numbers were bad and Kaepernick's are even worse.

This isn't hard. Man up. You said you would and I'm calling you out for being a little bitch. Admit you were wrong. You said you would. The numbers are right in front of your face and you're giving nothing but bullshit reasoning for your endless love for Kaepernick, just like I predicted.

Here, let me help you out. Exactly how bad would Kaepernick have to do before you finally admit you're wrong? I bet if he threw 8 interceptions, you would still come up with some stupid bullshit argument about how Kaepernick is still doing "so-so". You're delusional. The numbers speak for themselves. When your explanations completely disagree with reality, you know you're a Kaep lover. Keep beating off to your Kaepernick poster. Moron.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U really dont watch the games man. U need to stop being such a hater. will be fair with you Kap has looked better in the 1st half and gabbert has looked better in the 2nd half. The difference is Kap keeps the team in the game and Gabbert starts putting up yards or points when the game is over already. If u actually watch the games u wouldnt be saying what u are saying. Here is a quick run down what has happen the last 2 games.
Game 1
49ers winning about to be done with the 1st half....... Defense lets a score up. start of the 3rd D lets up a score, special teams fumbles. 14-21 pt swing. Offense gets ball back being down 2 scores just like that. Offense game plan changes, Kap and offense dont play well in the 2nd half. Coach kelly makes 0 adjustments. Hyde gets hurt in the 2nd half. Rookie starts at RG.
game 2
49ers winning about to be done with the 1st half....... Defense lets a score up. start of the 3rd D lets up a score, special teams fumbles. 14-21 pt swing. Offense gets ball back being down 2 scores just like that. Offense game plan changes Kap and offense dont play well in the 2nd half. Coach kelly makes 0 adjustments. No Hyde in the back field

u see they are the same thing. If u watch the games u would have a different opinion. U would agree with me and coach kelly, and the media.

Again no one is saying he is playing great. Just the offense runs better with him. Overall this team is different from week 1. U cant argue that.

Life is too short to hate so much man. Just sit back and enjoy life.

Interesting. You come up with all kinds of excuses for Kaepernick just like I figured you would. It doesn't matter how shitty he does, you're going to support him. We all know it. You're the biggest Kaepernick moron on this entire site, even when the facts are staring you right in the face.

Life is too short to be full of shit. It's ok man, it happens. Man up to it. Quit being a little bitch. You said you would admit you're wrong. I'm still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.