• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. You come up with all kinds of excuses for Kaepernick just like I figured you would. It doesn't matter how shitty he does, you're going to support him. We all know it. You're the biggest Kaepernick moron on this entire site, even when the facts are staring you right in the face.

Life is too short to be full of shit. It's ok man, it happens. Man up to it. Quit being a little bitch. You said you would admit you're wrong. I'm still waiting.
no excuses just facts. Im not not blaming Kap. He gets some of the blame but most blame right now goes to the DC and the defense. Since the Bowman Injury we are ranked last in Defense and our special teams have given up some important turnovers that they weren't doing at the start of the season.

Look no one is saying Kap is great or the future QB of this team. I have watched every game and Kap gives u some excitement good and bad. I just rather watch Kap at QB over Gabbert. Im also k if Ponder got in.

U get bend out of shape for no reason. The Franchise QB is not on this team. right now its about who i would rather watch. Kap is that QB right now over Gabbert. We have what Gabbert 5 games and Kap 2. I said from the start I would want to at least see 3 games from him. The guy hasn't played football in a year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, this is too easy.

Gabbert's accuracy was terrible and Kaepernick's is even worse. And he's worse in every single major category. Yet here you are, spinning around in circles trying to justify why Kaepernick has worse numbers. Get a clue bud. You said Gabbert's numbers were bad and Kaepernick's are even worse.

This isn't hard. Man up. You said you would and I'm calling you out for being a little bitch. Admit you were wrong. You said you would. The numbers are right in front of your face and you're giving nothing but bullshit reasoning for your endless love for Kaepernick, just like I predicted.

Here, let me help you out. Exactly how bad would Kaepernick have to do before you finally admit you're wrong? I bet if he threw 8 interceptions, you would still come up with some stupid bullshit argument about how Kaepernick is still doing "so-so". You're delusional. The numbers speak for themselves. When your explanations completely disagree with reality, you know you're a Kaep lover. Keep beating off to your Kaepernick poster. Moron.
When will u admit when u are wrong. Come back when u actually watch a game. For now I will wait and see when u come along. Good luck.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no excuses just facts.

The facts are that Kaepernick has worse numbers than Gabbert. Agree or disagree? This isn't hard. I'm trying to help you. It's ok man. Everyone is wrong sometimes.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will u admit when u are wrong. Come back when u actually watch a game. For now I will wait and see when u come along. Good luck.

Answer the fucking question. Quit being a little bitch and answer it. Exactly how bad would Kaepernick have to do before you finally admit you're wrong?

Because right now, it looks like no matter how bad he's gonna do, no matter what the facts show, you're always going to say that you disagree and think that Kaepernick looks better (because you're obviously in love with him).

So answer the fucking question. How bad does he have to be for you to actually admit to being wrong. We already see that you're being a little bitch and not admitting you were wrong. How bad does he have to do for you to finally man up? Or do you just plan on not admitting it, even though you said you would? That's what my guess is. You're a blind Kaepernick supporter who will beat off to Kaepernick regardless of how shitty he is. You're always going to find excuses for him and you're going to defend him until the very last day he's on this team. It's what you do.

Prove me wrong. Quit being a little bitch.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna lock this thread now. I understand the frustration but this has been going on a bit too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.