• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafting a QB now is not an issue, but playing a rookie QB the way the team is now would be a mistake.

This is a mere sidenote to the crux of the argument. The point, again, is Kaepernick, and what should be done with the position. The false narratives some people have chosen to rely on is more proof that some don't have a leg to stand on when making an argument. Here is a perfect example:

LOL oh yeah I remember that. It was Kaps fault for the sacks and not having time. Where are they now. We been right all along.

This clearly implies that Kaepernick was the ONLY reason for the sacks allowed and the offensive line bore ZERO blame. I'd love to read these opinions that state as such, but I don't believe they exist. The fact of the matter, and I'm pretty sure everybody has said it, is that the offensive line is bad. However....it's just as much fact that Kaepernick makes the offensive line worse than it actually is, with his own play.

At least for the most part, it seems that everyone NOW believes that Kaepernick is beyond salvageable, and it's best that SF find a replacement.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a mere sidenote to the crux of the argument. The point, again, is Kaepernick, and what should be done with the position. The false narratives some people have chosen to rely on is more proof that some don't have a leg to stand on when making an argument. Here is a perfect example:

This clearly implies that Kaepernick was the ONLY reason for the sacks allowed and the offensive line bore ZERO blame. I'd love to read these opinions that state as such, but I don't believe they exist. The fact of the matter, and I'm pretty sure everybody has said it, is that the offensive line is bad. However....it's just as much fact that Kaepernick makes the offensive line worse than it actually is, with his own play.

At least for the most part, it seems that everyone NOW believes that Kaepernick is beyond salvageable, and it's best that SF find a replacement.
This just has to be put to rest. He is gone next year. Unfortunately, someone had to bring him up yesterday to get this whole stupid topic started again

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just has to be put to rest. He is gone next year. Unfortunately, someone had to bring him up yesterday to get this whole stupid topic started again

If anyone started anything regarding the quarterback position, you can start by looking in the mirror...post #13 in this thread:

How many sacks did the 49ers give up today? That is not supposed to happen with Gabbert's quick release and great footwork :).

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone started anything regarding the quarterback position, you can start by looking in the mirror...post #13 in this thread:

We were discussing Gabbert in a few posts because he is the current starting QB.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were discussing Gabbert in a few posts because he is the current starting QB.

Don't be stupid. The inference in regards to Kaepernick/offensive line is clearly there.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be stupid. The inference in regards to Kaepernick/offensive line is clearly there.

There were comments made about how Gabbert would play in the current situation. If you want to make that infrerence, feel free

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were comments made about how Gabbert would play in the current situation. If you want to make that infrerence, feel free

Riiiggghhht......in other words. You can bring up Gabbert with references to Kaepernick and the offensive line because......but others cannot do the same? If you want a subject dropped, I suggest you don't participate yourself (from the opposite perspective in this case).

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"This clearly implies that Kaepernick was the ONLY reason for the sacks allowed and the offensive line bore ZERO blame. I'd love to read these opinions that state as such, but I don't believe they exist. The fact of the matter, and I'm pretty sure everybody has said it, is that the offensive line is bad."

This. Exactly this. Look at it Patterson. Nobody fucking said the stupid bullshit that you're claiming and I'm not the only one calling you out on it. You're dead wrong on this.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sure you won't. Because you're full of shit. Here, take a look this.

"Yes. And I remember all the Kap bashers saying the oline was not a big issue"

"Yes someone said that"

Which one is it? Several people, or one person? At least keep your bullshit consistent.

:noidea:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't make it worst. It doesn't matter who the QB is. What don't you get. Is Kap the answer for the 49er maybe not and if we move on from him im ok but before we move on we need to do the right think and that is fix the Oline and get the right staff in here and let them pick their QB. That is the right thing to do. U really trust Tomsula and Chryst picking the next QB. OMG imagine. We would be screwed for the next 5 years.

Was Kap an issue yes but no one is saying he wasn't he just wasn't the main issue, We have other important issues. Kap has proven he can win in this league. He did it behind a good Oline and a good coaching staff. Right now we have neither.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Ricky Roma guy has to be a double account from one of these other trolls. He is not making much sense. I don't remember him being this bad. Maybe the other bad apples are getting to him. He brings up Gabbert because other said 49ers would be better with Gabbert and should be the future QB. The fact is he shouldn't. He should stay as the back up and that is it. We need to fix the Oline and coaching staff 1st before making any decisions about the QB position. Common sense.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiggghhht......in other words. You can bring up Gabbert with references to Kaepernick and the offensive line because......but others cannot do the same? If you want a subject dropped, I suggest you don't participate yourself (from the opposite perspective in this case).

What? Anyone can say anything they want on this board. Free country. Gabbert is the QB now. There wasn't a reference to Kaepernick. Kaepernick was not mentioned in the post. It was about Gabbert. Gabbert is the QB now, Kaep is gone.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Anyone can say anything they want on this board. Free country. Gabbert is the QB now. There wasn't a reference to Kaepernick. Kaepernick was not mentioned in the post. It was about Gabbert. Gabbert is the QB now, Kaep is gone.

Again, bullshit. That was clearly a Kaepernick reference.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't make it worst.

Yes. He does. Pretty much all scrambling QB's make their offensive lines look worse due to their nature of movement and the line losing 'contact.' Kaepernick makes it worse still because he looks to run when his first read isn't there, and he decides to pull it down and strictly run.

This Ricky Roma guy has to be a double account from one of these other trolls. He is not making much sense. I don't remember him being this bad. Maybe the other bad apples are getting to him. He brings up Gabbert because other said 49ers would be better with Gabbert and should be the future QB. The fact is he shouldn't. He should stay as the back up and that is it. We need to fix the Oline and coaching staff 1st before making any decisions about the QB position. Common sense.

Yet another false narrative from a paranoid, delusional poster who cannot counter facts with actual...you know....faaaccttss. Who said that Gabbert 'should be the future QB.' All I've ever read was that people wanted to see either change simply for change, wanted to see what Gabbert COULD do, or something akin to those ideas.

No...we don't NEED to fix anything before anything. If there is a slam dunk QB of the future and you can get him...you take him no matter who is around him or coaching him....and any thought process otherwise makes zero sense.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone with a shred of intelligence who follows your position on this matter can and will see otherwise. You fucked up, got called on it, and can't admit it. Why you dig yourself deeper is beyond me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with a shred of intelligence who follows your position on this matter can and will see otherwise. You fucked up, got called on it, and can't admit it. Why you dig yourself deeper is beyond me.
Look up the definition of what reference means and see what was said about Gabbert when he became the starting QB. You are making a leap

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep is irrelevant at this point. Not sure why he's still talked about.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look up the definition of what reference means and see what was said about Gabbert when he became the starting QB. You are making a leap

Again....your position on Kaepernick/Gabbert/the QB position/the offensive line also is a key factor. We all know where you stand. Keep digging.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....your position on Kaepernick/Gabbert/the QB position/the offensive line also is a key factor. We all know where you stand. Keep digging.

Where did I reference Kap in that post? Show me. Keep making thing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.