• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And I remember all the Kap bashers saying the oline was not a big issue. It was all on Kap. Gabbert has a quick release. Well apparently the oline is an issue after all

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And I remember all the Kap bashers saying the oline was not a big issue. It was all on Kap. Gabbert has a quick release. Well apparently the oline is an issue after all

Who actually said that the offensive line wasn't an issue? Who actually says that it's 'only' one aspect in the teams downfall? The fact is, the oline isn't good, and the QB's aren't either.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Kap played poorly doesn't give Gabbert immunity from criticism. Gabbert is playing behind the same line Kap has been playing behind all season.
Yep. Its the open rooting for Gabbert to fail by Purguy that bothers me. He loves Kaepernick, not the team. That's the sign of a shitty fan. Gotta call him on it.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list of casualties will grow. Marathe first. Geep next. Then Tomsula. Baalke will be last. Momma York supposedly was successful at running the family real estate business. You would think she would have enough sense to see there is a glaring hole in the FO. Rumor has it she is upset at the state of the team. They were all present at last Sunday"s game. Can u imagine the mood in that press box?

I would have loved to a fly on the wall. The Yorks being from Ohio had to be embarassed by the Niners' putrid performance. I thought the Browns were the worst team until last week. For them to dominate both side of the ball was a telling sign that Niners were unprepared and outcoached. I hope you are right Patterson that more changes will happen. I really want Baalke out. Find someone who can evaluate talent.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are usually out coached. Tomsula is worse then Singletary. This team is a mess. The problem is who would take the job now. We are like the Raiders now when they had trouble finding a good coach. No one wanted to go there.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Its the open rooting for Gabbert to fail by Purguy that bothers me. He loves Kaepernick, not the team. That's the sign of a shitty fan. Gotta call him on it.

Sorry, but that's bullshit. He and I and a few others were on this board the whole offseason talking about the entire team, not just the QB. Had it not been for a couple of posters, it would have been a ghost town here. There are some, that is all they want to talk about.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but that's bullshit. He and I and a few others were on this board the whole offseason talking about the entire team, not just the QB. Had it not been for a couple of posters, it would have been a ghost town here. There are some, that is all they want to talk about.
Yes I did a break down multiple times and got bashed for it. Most said it was mostly on Kap. I said multiple times it doesn't matter who our QB is with the Oline we have and the coaching staff we have. These are the major issues. Even if we had Rodgers maybe we have 1 more win. It doesn't matter who the QB is until other issues are fixed.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who actually said that the offensive line wasn't an issue? Who actually says that it's 'only' one aspect in the teams downfall? The fact is, the oline isn't good, and the QB's aren't either.

What you are saying is common sense. What you have posted above is what I've said over and over. I don't want to rehash the same stuff again in detail, but the oline's poor play made Kap's weaknesses much worse. But there are two extreme sides that put the blame on one side or the other.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's complete bullshit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you are saying is common sense. What you have posted above is what I've said over and over. I don't want to rehash the same stuff again in detail, but the oline's poor play made Kap's weaknesses much worse. But there are two extreme sides that put the blame on one side or the other.
I agree and my order was 1)Oline, 2)Coaching 3) Kap. If we replace Kap we need to fix the Oline issues 1st(so the new guy doesn't get killed) and 2nd hire a staff to pick their guy so they get the right QB for their system. We already saw what happens when that happens we go to 3 straight NFC championship games and a super bowl(yes 1 was with Smith I know.) What did we do 1st we fixed the Oline, we then hired HC and staff and then they picked the QB. Then throw in a good to top D and we have a super bowl team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think people on here said that the offensive line was not a big issue? Because nobody here said that. You would not be able to prove that if you tried.

It depends what " people " you were referring to. The Kap bashers here hardly talk about anything other than Kap here. They come to this site once a week to bash Kap and then disappear for several days then come back and bash Kap again then disappear for a few more days. Gabbert has a couple of games and they have to over dramatize to make a comparison. Then today, any criticism of Gabbert and its back to Kap again.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends what " people " you were referring to. The Kap bashers here hardly talk about anything other than Kap here. They come to this site once a week to bash Kap and then disappear for several days then come back and bash Kap again then disappear for a few more days. Gabbert has a couple of games and they have to over dramatize to make a comparison. Then today, any criticism of Gabbert and its back to Kap again.

Quit tap-dancing.

You said "Yes. And I remember all the Kap bashers saying the oline was not a big issue"

Who said that? Specifically, who? Can you show me or not?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old crap, different diaper! Did I just hear Jed say again, "we have to win with class." After four non-losing season, Niners will have another decade of losing seasons.
What he said about Smith and Boldin is accurate in my opinion.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who it was. They put a lot of it on Kap

Tap, tap, tap.

No, I don't know who it was because NOBODY here fucking said that. Nobody here literally said that it's entirely Kaep's fault and that the oline was not a big issue.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tap, tap, tap.

No, I don't know who it was because NOBODY here fucking said that. Nobody here literally said that it's entirely Kaep's fault and that the oline was not a big issue.

Yes someone said that and if you think I am going to spend a shitload of time going through all the old game day threads to prove it to you your nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.