• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Bears

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bailing by any means...I'm just failing to see the logic of the FO and it's super frustrating. I grew up watching the 9ers dominate, and sure the league is very different these days, but if you're an owner and you see something that's working in another organization you should probably try and mirror it. Instead it feels like we're out to sea without a rudder, the captain is blindfolded and sitting on his hands expecting to get where he's trying to go.

Yes, it is a universal principle that applies to business as well as sports. When something continues to fail and there are obvious problems in the way things are being run, you make changes. To me, we've had a good look the past couple of years at Baalke's draft picks and what he has done in free agency and it is obvious to almost everyone that this isn't working. Jed is in way over his head when it comes to football matters and at someone has to come in to help direct this team. Who knows if and when that happens

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son in law played intramural lacrosse at Princeton and just loves the game. I guess because I was never around it as a kid so I'm not too interested unless it is a big college match.

The only thing I know abot Lacrosse is the Duke scandal because I watched the 30 for 30 on it, lol

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is a universal principle that applies to business as well as sports. When something continues to fail and there are obvious problems in the way things are being run, you make changes. To me, we've had a good look the past couple of years at Baalke's draft picks and what he has done in free agency and it is obvious to almost everyone that this isn't working. Jed is in way over his head when it comes to football matters and at someone has to come in to help direct this team. Who knows if and when that happens

Good Lord you would think that it's completely obvious wouldn't you?? I mean WOW!! Put good football minds in place...and back away slowly York...then...do absolutely nothing but cut checks.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord you would think that it's completely obvious wouldn't you?? I mean WOW!! Put good football minds in place...and back away slowly York...then...do absolutely nothing but cut checks.

Unfortunately, Jed York won't do it. He might be as oblivious as Al Davis was during his latter years. It might be up to his mother to do something about it. Not sure how many 1-15 seasons it is going to take to get her to do something

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, Jed York won't do it. He might be as oblivious as Al Davis was during his latter years. It might be up to his mother to do something about it. Not sure how many 1-15 seasons it is going to take to get her to do something

Mommy better step it up...cause Jed looks like Chris Farley biffing it down that hill in "Black Sheep" at the moment.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I know abot Lacrosse is the Duke scandal because I watched the 30 for 30 on it, lol

I went and watched Duke play UVa down in Charlottesville a couple years after that. The Cav fans were calling them rapists and whatnot... Duke beat the snot out of them, something like 19-9 (a butt whipping in Lacrosse lol).

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son in law played intramural lacrosse at Princeton and just loves the game. I guess because I was never around it as a kid so I'm not too interested unless it is a big college match.

Yea I completely understand. Everyone around here is trying to get me into Hockey. But I definitely didn't grow up with that so it's hard for me to get into.

Lacrosse really just struck a good note with me from the beginning. Plus, I'm a Navy fan, so it was easy to pick a team. Also, I grew up about an hour south of Charlottesville and they normally have national title caliber squads.

Lacrosse is HUGE in Maryland.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I felt bad for some of the players. They were guilty until proven innocent
Yep and jesse and Al were right down there in the middle of it claiming racism. Fuckers.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and jesse and Al were right down there in the middle of it claiming racism. Fuckers.

Yes, those two are ambulance chasers, Jesse extorts money from large corporations. If I remember correctly the DA withheld significant evidence that hurt his case and he ended up being disbarred and jailed

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went and watched Duke play UVa down in Charlottesville a couple years after that. The Cav fans were calling them rapists and whatnot... Duke beat the snot out of them, something like 19-9 (a butt whipping in Lacrosse lol).

That is great.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I completely understand. Everyone around here is trying to get me into Hockey. But I definitely didn't grow up with that so it's hard for me to get into.

Lacrosse really just struck a good note with me from the beginning. Plus, I'm a Navy fan, so it was easy to pick a team. Also, I grew up about an hour south of Charlottesville and they normally have national title caliber squads.

Lacrosse is HUGE in Maryland.

I never got into hockey either. It is a good sport. I have friends who are SJ Sharks fans. But I just don't have the time to watch all of these sports

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got into hockey either. It is a good sport. I have friends who are SJ Sharks fans. But I just don't have the time to watch all of these sports

Thats my thing as well, just no time to watch 3 or 4 sports. I tried that quite a few years back and got burned out. I'll always love football, whether it be high school, college, or pros. And then I figure I have my spring sport of choice as well. During the summer I'd prefer to be out at the Bay or something anyway. I will watch the CFL from time to time, but once the preseason starts I pretty much forget all about it...speaking of which I need to google and see who won the Grey Cup this year lol.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those two are ambulance chasers, Jesse extorts money from large corporations. If I remember correctly the DA withheld significant evidence that hurt his case and he ended up being disbarred and jailed
Son of a bitch got exactly what he deserved. What he did was unconscionable.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to hear fans wanting to bail but I do understand. The first game I saw had Jim Plunkett as the 9ers QB and we got spanked by the Rams that game. Leading into the next season if Baalke is still around just walk away if you are not a Faithful. I'll have to stick around until the end of my days always a 9ers fan.

I will definitely keep rooting for the Red and Gold. But they are very tough to watch these days. They're not even competitive and it starts at the FO. They don't have a QB for the future, inept offense and a bad defense. The organization has no sense of direction and as Patterson mentioned, there's no light at the end of the tunnel. I really feel for players like Bowman and Staley. I know they're getting paid, but this losing streak has to wear on you.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will definitely keep rooting for the Red and Gold. But they are very tough to watch these days. They're not even competitive and it starts at the FO. They don't have a QB for the future, inept offense and a bad defense. The organization has no sense of direction and as Patterson mentioned, there's no light at the end of the tunnel. I really feel for players like Bowman and Staley. I know they're getting paid, but this losing streak has to wear on you.

The only two people on the team worth liking. The rest are crap.