• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Bears

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, good decision by such a smart, professional organization to spend the week practicing in "frigid" Orlando for the freezing conditions in Chicago, not that it would have mattered anyway with their overall cupcake soft, swiss cheese mentality.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ponder should start next week vs. NYJ. At this point, he's a better option than those two non-NFL QB clowns.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost to a team quarterbacked by Matt Barkley. LOL!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organization is well beyond a complete pathetic joke and an embarrassment, emphasized by that disgusting quit job today. Kelly and Baalke should both be fired immediately, and the Yorks should be thrown in jail.
I feel you frustration but had to laugh out loud at the Yorks going to jail. That cracked me up.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap said he was surprised that he was pulled in favor of Gabbert. I mean he and the team were doing a great job in securing the #2 pick.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, it's not like he had a stat line of 1 for 20.......the dude only had 5 attempts. It's a perfectly valid response, and I'm surprised our resident Kaep fanbot didn't think of it to defend his dream. Still....when you've been replaced by Blaine Gabbert twice....

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, it's not like he had a stat line of 1 for 20.......the dude only had 5 attempts. It's a perfectly valid response, and I'm surprised our resident Kaep fanbot didn't think of it to defend his dream. Still....when you've been replaced by Blaine Gabbert twice....

Kelly did say that he called more than five pass plays, but kap scrambled or got sacked

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that had to be the worst game and worst game plan I ever saw in my life. I am not defending Kap but 2 passes in the 1st half. No crap we cant win a game. 5 passes overall. Then Gabbert Came in and he didnt do much better but they at least let him pass the ball. This was the ugliest game I ever saw from 49ers.

I know Chip was going through something with his dad but this was by far the worst Game plan I ever saw in my life. This looked like a Tank Game. Looks like the Front office is tanking on purpose.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that had to be the worst game and worst game plan I ever saw in my life. I am not defending Kap but 2 passes in the 1st half. No crap we cant win a game. 5 passes overall. Then Gabbert Came in and he didnt do much better but they at least let him pass the ball. This was the ugliest game I ever saw from 49ers.

I know Chip was going through something with his dad but this was by far the worst Game plan I ever saw in my life. This looked like a Tank Game. Looks like the Front office is tanking on purpose.

The front office needs to get cleared out. That was a horrible showing. We are the new Browns...yikes.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front office needs to get cleared out. That was a horrible showing. We are the new Browns...yikes.
I agree, I mean that was bad and that was a perfect game to fire baalke. Im still a little shocked at the game calling. I mean even when we were down by 2 scored we still only passed the ball 3 times yes 2 of the throws Kap missed on. I know the weather was crazy but u need to throw the ball even if it was only 5 yard passes. THis was a joke of a game plan. This game made me start thinking we might have to let go of Chip Kelly. I was shocked. Again I feel for Kelly but if you couldnt coach people would of understood. A better game plan was needed. Like I said it looked like we tanked the game. Not the worse thing in the world and it might of locked up a top 3 pick for us but still as a fan u want the coaches to at least do their jobs.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I mean that was bad and that was a perfect game to fire baalke. Im still a little shocked at the game calling. I mean even when we were down by 2 scored we still only passed the ball 3 times yes 2 of the throws Kap missed on. I know the weather was crazy but u need to throw the ball even if it was only 5 yard passes. THis was a joke of a game plan. This game made me start thinking we might have to let go of Chip Kelly. I was shocked. Again I feel for Kelly but if you couldnt coach people would of understood. A better game plan was needed. Like I said it looked like we tanked the game. Not the worse thing in the world and it might of locked up a top 3 pick for us but still as a fan u want the coaches to at least do their jobs.

That...and how crushed is the psyche of the team at this point? Who in the world would want to put their body on the line for this organization at present? At this point, it feels like they're trying out for other teams. There needs to be a huge shift in the FO because it's clearly not working. We just got crushed by the Bears...with Matt Barkley as the QB...that is something that should never happen.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I also noticed the last 2 weeks we need to let Brock go and we need a #1 type CB. They showed some stat that Brock has got beat the most on the 49ers next Bethea. Both of these guys need to go. We have so many needs its not even funny. All those draft picks in the last 3 years and we still have a lot of holes.

We are the Browns of the NFC. Not much talent on this team. U can draft all you want but you arent drafting the right players it doesnt matter. I mean look at the Pats they usually draft at the end of each rd but they get the most out of their late picks. Same can be said about Seattle as of late. Team drafting the best is Dallas right now. They are hitting on a lot of picks the last 1-3 years.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns would kick our asses at this point. Hell, Temple University would kick our asses.

And then to think, our jackass owner will probably bring back Chip and Trent and the rest of the gang next year. They're unwatchable. Like I say, I quit watching weeks ago. There is no one even left on the team that I like now that Bowman went down for good.

On the bright side, Sunday's are open for getting out of the house more I guess.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns would kick our asses at this point. Hell, Temple University would kick our asses.

And then to think, our jackass owner will probably bring back Chip and Trent and the rest of the gang next year. They're unwatchable. Like I say, I quit watching weeks ago. There is no one even left on the team that I like now that Bowman went down for good.

On the bright side, Sunday's are open for getting out of the house more I guess.

That is kind of how I look it. Just go out and enjoy other things. If Jed does not fire Trent this year, then I am seriously thinking of just walking away. My girlfriend is a Raider fan so I will just watch Raider games with her. And I have still have the GSWarriors

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kind of how I look it. Just go out and enjoy other things. If Jed does not fire Trent this year, then I am seriously thinking of just walking away. My girlfriend is a Raider fan so I will just watch Raider games with her. And I have still have the GSWarriors

I became a 49er fan when I was 5; there were two flag football teams in my little rural hometown in southwest Virginia. One was the Redskins and the other was the 49ers. By the grace of God I was picked by the 49ers. Been a fan ever since, that was in 1986.

But I'm telling ya, this is as close as I've come to just walking away. I can deal with losing seasons, hell we dealt with a nearly 10 year drought. But to see an idiot of an owner do what he's done to our organization? It's enough to make me vomit. When I do bother to watch games, I will watch the Chiefs. Love seeing Alex have some success, glad he got a fresh start somewhere else.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I remain a firm fan of the 49ers, cause i've been a fan since i can remember, and it ain't going to change.

Am i happy with how this is going......of course not. Am i backing up anyone in the FO..........of course not. But i remain a good fan and whenever they show games in Hawaii, i'm watching the ENTIRE game!

yeah i've been thru this twice before too, the mid to late '70's; and what most here remember.....the mid '00's. Ok, actually that downfall started earlier than 'mid', but you guys already know.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My interest in football has waned for probably 2 decades, but since I've all but given up on the other 3 North American professional sports, I still hang on. I don't really care much that the franchise is in the toilet - it won't affect my decisions towards the team - but I certainly have no issues with people jumping ship if they feel the captain is essentially trying to Titanic the franchise.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've remained a loyal fan, but it's been hard to watch the games. Forget about winning, but how about being competitive and entertaining. Niners are neither and so I have decided to take my daughter and son golfing on Sundays. My daughter plays high school golf and she plays quite well. She shot a 68 (4 under) to win the North Area tournament. Not bad for a freshman. My ten year old son shoots low 40's from the white tees. I would rather have an enjoyable day rather than watching the Niners.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Giants.