• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/15 GDT Zeets @ Slytherin

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice at bats. Jacking up Miley's pitch count.

Let's see if Kobe can hit the 3-pointer...

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Arias, one of the main reasons the Giants have done well since Melky went down, does not come through this time. Still, well hit ball.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the report on Kershaw?

Wow! If this is true, stick a fork in 'em, they are done.

As the recent recipient of two artificial hips due to worn out cartilage and some early arthritis, I can tell you hip pain is nothing to take lightly. I was close to having back surgery it hurt so bad when I walked, but it was the hips, not the back.

Bad for the Dogs. Bad for the rivalry. I will pray for the young man to heal. For next season.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the recent recipient of two artificial hips due to worn out cartilage and some early arthritis, I can tell you hip pain is nothing to take lightly. I was close to having back surgery it hurt so bad when I walked, but it was the hips, not the back.

Bad for the Dogs. Bad for the rivalry. I will pray for the young man to heal. For next season.

You classy bastard!

I like Kershaw. Great pitcher and a classy player. I hope he's o.k. and The Dodgers finish 10 games back.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

How did you wear out your hip cartilage?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Zito at only 45. He's looking great so far.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kershaw does seem a class act, and I would hate to see his career get cut short.

Ya gotta wonder, though - his delivery is anything but "fluid". Makes one wonder what that does for his longevity.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You classy bastard!

I like Kershaw. Great pitcher and a classy player. I hope he's o.k. and The Dodgers finish 10 games back.

I have read some nice things about Kershaw and his wife spending time doing relief work in Africa. So refreshing from the rampant and often over the top narcissism in professional sports. It really makes it hard for me to hate the guy. Until he dons the blue uniform, that is.

Still, any long term loss of Kershaw would be bad for the SF-LA rivalry. It would be like losing MadBum. (No jinx! Knock on wood!) It is more satisfying to beat the Dogs at full strength. But any way we beat them is fine with me.

BTW, I hope for a total collapse and a 15 game lead when all is said and done. Ten games is just too generous for me. :D