• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/12/2017: Tito's Indians keep rolling, Dodgers lose 11th in a row, Ellsbury sets Interference mark

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes awesome. he should still be our manager. taking dumps with the door open...interviews on the toilet...and this:

Terry-Francona-Blow-Me-Shirt.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes awesome. he should still be our manager. taking dumps with the door open...interviews on the toilet...and this:

Yeah, I feel very fortunate to have him as the Indians' manager. Hope he stays for a long time.

I don't know if you know this, but he's on a scooter in the above pic because he's got one, doesn't live far from The Jake, and you can often see him driving to and from the ballpark in the summer on it. A scooter. Funny shit.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I feel very fortunate to have him as the Indians' manager. Hope he stays for a long time.

I don't know if you know this, but he's on a scooter in the above pic because he's got one, doesn't live far from The Jake, and you can often see him driving to and from the ballpark in the summer on it. A scooter. Funny shit.
yeah he did that here too i think.

just a good guy, good manager, and smart. got a raw deal here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever happened to my friend blotch?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember (I believe it was Remy) during a game was mentioning that he likes to ride it into work. Pretty neat if you ask me

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his vodka is pretty good

All I touch now

best bang for your buck iffen you ask me

Tito's is very good. I'm partial to Chopin, but Tito's is my 2nd choice and I agree with the dollar-for-dollar bit.

I'd also add that Grey Goose is a notch above Absolut. If they made vodka half as well as they marketed it, they'd have a great product. Same with Patron and tequila.

My dollar-for-dollar favorites:

Bourbon - Bulleit
Tequila - Milagro
Vodka - Tito's

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slink

Is Zimmer a significant loss

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slink

He was good in the field but he hasn't done much with the bat. There's other guys that are close to his defense, so I don't see it as a big loss. I was much more worried when Jose Ramirez got hit in the arm last night, but they say he's okay.

With Zimmer down and Kipnis returning, Tito asked Kip if he'd be willing to play outfield - they don't want to mess up the defense they've been getting from Urshela/Lindor/Ramirez. The response I read from Kipnis sounded like he's not really happy about but also understands and probably doesn't have much of a choice.

They did talk about him in centerfield, which I think is insane.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in typical Boston fashion he was portayed as a mal content and stabbed in the back on his way out the door.....best manager in franchise history

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in typical Boston fashion he was portayed as a mal content and stabbed in the back on his way out the door.....best manager in franchise history

Their FO's PR smear campaigns on personnel on the way out can be pretty off-putting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slink

i mean- i know i am not slink----

but the defense will be missed.

They had a nice platoon situation with him and Jackson--- but playing Jackson everyday isnt a great option.....

Zimmer was amazing in center- and centerfield defense was a VERY weak point for the Tribe last year in the playoffs and cost them on a couple occasions

the replacement options arent very great- Naquin who is a disaster in center, Chiz who isnt a real center fielder, Kipnis who i just cant see playing a decent center...

i dunno---- its not a major loss- since zimmer wasnt hitting worth shit- but his defense was outstanding.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- i know i am not slink-

Don't give up hope, my man. Another decade or two under your belt, a few kids, some hair loss, sexual repression, and a wicked predilection for distilled spirits and you too could be just like me. . .

Well, minus the middle testicle, I presume.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the SportsHoopla Bookie isn't having Indians action every night is beyond me. Same with Dodgers.