• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I may be on cloud 9 if the Pens lose again tonight, that and Hornitos make you do some peculiar stuff.

Just remember that very loud warning in the lower right corner. You can't miss it!

hornitos%20pitchfork3_3_905.jpg

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just get to the NHL Draft already. I swear I just don't have the patience like I used to during my younger days. Scew the foreplay, let's hit this shit already.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well watching Canada was fun because of our players on the team but in the gold medal game simmer lost his slot and was benched due to his horrid play. Schenn took that spot and played pretty well. Koneckny played a great series, he didn't score but was all over the place. Couts played well again and please god let him learn some offense soon. Gee played way better as the tourney went on and had the best hit of the game yesterday. An open ice hit the planted i think Lindholm into the ground. You should try to look for the video its worth it.

Here is one for Mav, Gee looked better as the tourney went on because he played wing most of the time while Oreilly centered. Do we turn him into a wing he really played his best hockey as a winger and looked like he had some jump in his step

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well watching Canada was fun because of our players on the team but in the gold medal game simmer lost his slot and was benched due to his horrid play. Schenn took that spot and played pretty well. Koneckny played a great series, he didn't score but was all over the place. Couts played well again and please god let him learn some offense soon. Gee played way better as the tourney went on and had the best hit of the game yesterday. An open ice hit the planted i think Lindholm into the ground. You should try to look for the video its worth it.

Here is one for Mav, Gee looked better as the tourney went on because he played wing most of the time while Oreilly centered. Do we turn him into a wing he really played his best hockey as a winger and looked like he had some jump in his step
I'm not so sure about wing cause he's a good face off center. He can defenitely be utilized there for good though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure about wing cause he's a good face off center. He can defenitely be utilized there for good though.
He played much more effectively on the wing as compared to center thats the only reason i bring it up.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top three player awards handed to Orelliy Sheiffle and Marner.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played much more effectively on the wing as compared to center thats the only reason i bring it up.

Like Chris said, Giroux has been 1st, 4th, 2nd, 2nd and 4th in total faceoff wins respectively the last 5 seasons. We can't afford to make him a winger when he's winning 56-57% of his draws.

If Couturier can continue winning 55% and either Filppula improves in that area or Hischier/Patrick come in and win them too, we can be a dominant faceoff team here shortly.

I think that's just another step toward being a powerhouse team.