• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry lol. If he isn't the player we all expect, I don't know if it will be that noticeable this year, hoping we have enough scoring power to have a lot of missed balance through this line up. Fingers crossed.
The question here is what do we expect? I personally expect 60-65 points for the duration of his career with us which is not enough production to pay a man 8 million per.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question here is what do we expect? I personally expect 60-65 points for the duration of his career with us which is not enough production to pay a man 8 million per.
That is a good question, It really sucks that they are so hush-hush with injury info on players. I think it would give a better insight into weather it was injuries or just slowing down. But yea for 8 million a year I expect what you listed for sure.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good question, It really sucks that they are so hush-hush with injury info on players. I think it would give a better insight into weather it was injuries or just slowing down. But yea for 8 million a year I expect what you listed for sure.
If it was injuries maybe he should've sat the World cup games.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sens Preds would be the lowest rated cup in history but starting next year it will be Philly vs Edmonton for the next three to 4 years.
4th i know your Canadian and would like to see the Sens in the cup but to call that boring 1-3-1 style of play exciting is just wrong

C'mon-watching karlson alone is worth it,
WTF? is with the respect for the sens with SportsHoopla bookie
2.00 for the sens at home vs 1.74 for the Pens?
the whole $999 on the Sens

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon-watching karlson alone is worth it,
WTF? is with the respect for the sens with SportsHoopla bookie
2.00 for the sens at home vs 1.74 for the Pens?
the whole $999 on the Sens
Your are 100% correct Karlson is a must see. Its like he is just gliding out there yet he is flying by defenders. Nice bet last night easy money.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd hate to know how you felt if we were pulling for the Kings. Kopitar made $14 million this season and had 52 points.

The Hawks too. Toews made $13.8 million, put up the same amount of points as Giroux and got swept in round one of a conference they won.

The aforementioned O'Reilly put up 55 points and made $11 million.

Zach Parise made $9 million just like G, however only scored 42 points, or 16 fewer.

Corey Perry only put up 53 points for his $10 million.

Yes, I am listing salaries, not cap hits, but four of these five guys also have a far higher cap hit than Giroux as well.

I could absolutely keep going, so this is apparently a trend across the entire Nhl, except we have it not nearly as bad as some other teams do in that regard.

And furthermore, all of these guys are now old, overpaid, shitty players, right? Lol

Last edited:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait, I think you mentioned O'Reilly looks like the best player on Team Canada right now...Lol

Whoops!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to know how you felt if we were pulling for the Kings. Kopitar made $14 million this season and had 52 points.

The Hawks too. Toews made $13.8 million, put up the same amount of points as Giroux and got swept in round one of a conference they won.

The aforementioned O'Reilly put up 55 points and made $11 million.

Zach Parise made $9 million just like G, however only scored 42 points, or 16 fewer.

Corey Perry only put up 53 points for his $10 million.

Yes, I am listing salaries, not cap hits, but four of these five guys also have a far higher cap hit than Giroux as well.

I could absolutely keep going, so this is apparently a trend across the entire Nhl, except we have it not nearly as bad as some other teams do in that regard.

And furthermore, all of these guys are now old, overpaid, shitty players, right? Lol
If i cared about any other team but ours these examples may be relevant but i only am a Flyers fan and care about us winning and how to get the cup and thus all this research you did was nice but totally wasted on me.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait, I think you mentioned O'Reilly looks like the best player on Team Canada right now...Lol

Whoops!!
I mentioned it yes and so has every announcer on every game so far. Ryan Oreilly getting double shifted and Gee is the 4th line center what does that tell you?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i cared about any other team but ours these examples may be relevant but i only am a Flyers fan and care about us winning and how to get the cup and thus all this research you did was nice but totally wasted on me.

Easy research on CapFriendly. Not wasted at all either. People need to know the fact of the matter around the Nhl, as opposed to just what we think in our own little corner of it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy research on CapFriendly. Not wasted at all either. People need to know the fact of the matter around the Nhl, as opposed to just what we think in our own little corner of it.
The fact of the matter is all of those examples are good for us it means other teams are wasting their cap space as well as we are.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned it yes and so has every announcer on every game so far. Ryan Oreilly getting double shifted and Gee is the 4th line center what does that tell you?

It tells me that you can be at the bottom of the trash pile one minute and the top of the world the next...Lol

Vice versa as well...

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pens are in a tough spot with their goalie situation there. They virtually have to trade Fleury and everyone knows it. Are we really going to be the team that lets them off the hook so they don't have to protect him, therefore get to keep Murray? Lol

To me, not a chance in hell that it happens.

Even as we speak, they'd probably be willing to trade Fleury for a massage table, a bag of pucks and "future" considerations. It's because he's virtually a $6 million backup goalie, to them.

Last edited: