• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ERS @ SAINTS 11/25/12

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a nice win but man I hate the Niners don't have that New England go for the throat instinct. I do want to see the Niners never take the foot offf the gas pedal.

I think this will come as Kaep gets more time. I think they have much more confidence in him, they just want to ease him in.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be nice to find a younger kicker. Mostly because of the cost savings, every little bit helps when I look at all these young guys who are going to get paid within the next few years.

We need someone like The Blair Walsh Project.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so Good a Seattle loss and Niner win would have liked to see the Rams lose too but a good day overall.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep played an ok game. I don't think we win though without the plays the defense made. 14 points off 2 interceptions was the difference in the game.

Not going to say Alex would have been better. I'm just saying either QB could have won today with the defense giving them 14 points.

Still it was a good game for Kaep and he handled the road and the crowd noise pretty well for his 1st road start.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep played an ok game. I don't think we win though without the plays the defense made. 14 points off 2 interceptions was the difference in the game.

Not going to say Alex would have been better. I'm just saying either QB could have won today with the defense giving them 14 points.

Still it was a good game for Kaep and he handled the road and the crowd noise pretty well for his 1st road start.

Ginn have them 7

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alex would not have won today, even with the defense's 14 points.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's not fair but I think Alex would have had a greater chance of crumbling...Kaep made some plays to move the chains not to mention the drops.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's not fair but I think Alex would have had a greater chance of crumbling...Kaep made some plays to move the chains not to mention the drops.

There was 4 or 5 times I thought that Alex Smith would've been sacked in that situation.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex would not have won today, even with the defense's 14 points.

how do u know? nobody knows. smith has beaten the saints before. i think we can win with either qb and we've won a ton with smith already.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kaepernick was being interviewed by Alex Flanagan on the field following the game and Staley walks over behind Flanagan and shouts to the camera, "Kap attack!".

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Kaep made some small time management miscues but never seemed to lose his poise.

The other more experienced guys however..ugh.

But they got it together and finished the game strong

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing williams and Hunter go down, but I'm now excited to see if LMJ and Jenkins finally get on the field at all. I remember Jenkins and Kaep having a little chemistry in the pre-season.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was 4 or 5 times I thought that Alex Smith would've been sacked in that situation.

Assuming the same play was ran. One thing Alex has shown to do well is put the offense in the best play for the situation. I think the running game would have done a little better with Alex, and he gets rid of the ball faster on some of those blitzes. That's not to say he would not have taken some though as he is not nearly as good at escaping them as Kaep.

Don't use drops and penalties to try and prove how Kaep should have gad a great game. We've all seen plenty of games where Alex would have had better numbers as well if not for the same drops and calls. Those are just a part of the game.

Kaep had a good game considering the crowd and the pressure the Saints got on him, but it was far from what he did Monday Night.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing williams and Hunter go down, but I'm now excited to see if LMJ and Jenkins finally get on the field at all. I remember Jenkins and Kaep having a little chemistry in the pre-season.

The only positive to come from their injuries, sucks that they got hurt but it opens the door for the rookies.