• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Washington Huskies vs #20 USC Trojans 11/12 7:30 EST on FOX

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 days till and you start the game thread???

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Premature equackulation

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And McClacther. If they try to go single coverage to stop the run and have any success on covering Ross, both Pettis and Chico will get a lot of looks.

It's going to be a hell of a chess game. UW has so many different ways of attacking on offense. Which way will USC approach defending it?

Oh, and total FAIL by clark for not getting this thing up before a damned duck posted it. You had one job. :tsk:

and UW has one job and that is to get to the playoffs and get the PAC-12 the respect it deserves. You guys better not F this up.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And McClacther. If they try to go single coverage to stop the run and have any success on covering Ross, both Pettis and Chico will get a lot of looks.

It's going to be a hell of a chess game. UW has so many different ways of attacking on offense. Which way will USC approach defending it?

Oh, and total FAIL by clark for not getting this thing up before a damned duck posted it. You had one job. :tsk:

Thats where Clancy Pendergast comes in. He's seen it all. He's coached defense in the NFL and done great as DC at Cal and previous stop at USC. People keep talking about Heltons lack of experience as a HC but Clancy has the defense playing well.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, that is some of the worst tackling I've ever seen.
Agreed. Cal's secondary has been hit hard by injuries and they have a lot of young inexperienced guys back there. Washington took advantage of that fact and went deep on them all game long .. hence the 66 pts. Washington hung on them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Cal's secondary has been hit hard by injuries and they have a lot of young inexperienced guys back there. Washington took advantage of that fact and went deep on them all game long .. hence the 66 pts. Washington hung on them.
They should've played the Benny Hill theme song in that highlight film.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and UW has one job and that is to get to the playoffs and get the PAC-12 the respect it deserves. You guys better not F this up.

You mean the way the Ducks did year after year after year?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen has been waiting his whole life for this moment, he finally has a P5 team that if they go unbeaten he gets his shot at a national title. He could do this year in and year out at boise and get no respect. Now he has it in Washington. He wont let this thing slip through his fingers.

Even if they go unbeaten (which they won't now because of you) they're still not a lock to make the CFP this year. The rankings last week and this week prove this.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To jinx the Huskies due to pure hatred.
Thats incorrect it wasn't out of hatred..It was out of respect for me. With the ban bet. If I am risking a ban. I see it as an honor for it to be in an epic OD thread if that happens. Me and OD used to go to war in the early days of SportsHoopla.Through those battles I earned a great deal of respect for OD. The bet is already a part of SportsHoopla history and a first. Its fitting that it be started by a SportsHoopla legend known for classic threads.Its more about everyones entertainment. Appreciate all the good work he does here he's top notch :suds:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is going to pull an Oregon, 38-34 Condoms

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they go unbeaten (which they won't now because of you) they're still not a lock to make the CFP this year. The rankings last week and this week prove this.
:stephena:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats incorrect it wasn't out of hatred..It was out of respect for me. With the ban bet. If I am risking a ban. I see it as an honor for it to be in an epic OD thread if that happens. Me and OD used to go to war in the early days of SportsHoopla.Through those battles I earned a great deal of respect for OD. The bet is already a part of SportsHoopla history and a first. Its fitting that it be started by a SportsHoopla legend known for classic threads.Its more about everyones entertainment. Appreciate all the good work he does here he's top notch :suds:
large.jpg