• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd seed

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been Chicago at the Stick then at Green Bay if the Vikings didn't win today. Anyway, in 2 weeks CK will beat the Green Bay Official Helps too, shit, he better... cause even Alex could beat the Green Bay Replacements with this team.

Ah, whoops. Forgot about that.

Still, two of the hot teams are going to be eliminated next week. That'll be good for us.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was the second seed so important? In my opinion, the four teams that are peaking in the NFC right now are the Vikings, Seahawks, Redskins and Packers. Two of those teams will be eliminated in the WC round.

I don't know that we're healthy enough to make a legitimate run at the SB, but I seriously doubt we'd have gone through Minnesota, then Green Bay on the road, then whoever knocks off Atlanta (I really think they're one and done again; they're the only team in the playoffs that I think is in a worse situation than the 9ers as a three seed).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Justin Smith giving us one good performance before being incapacitated won't help. If he's out, we really need the backups to step up their games against playoff caliber teams.

when did you and toby switch bodies? a bye which lets us heal, playing at home, one less game, why isnt a bye good?

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the 2nd seed because they only team we'd have to play on the road is Atlanta and I don't think Atlanta matches up well against the 49ers.

I used to think the same way but when you really look at it, ATL is the worst thing that could happen to the Niners. Our corners have been beyond suspect the past couple of big games, throw in a Julio Jones, White and Gonzalez...Turner and Rodgers are becoming a nice 1-2 punch. If we were to face the birds, we would have to win in a shoot out

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think the same way but when you really look at it, ATL is the worst thing that could happen to the Niners. Our corners have been beyond suspect the past couple of big games, throw in a Julio Jones, White and Gonzalez...Turner and Rodgers are becoming a nice 1-2 punch. If we were to face the birds, we would have to win in a shoot out

we need a pass rush to have a chance against atlanta

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's reasonable for some to expect the Falcons to be one and done, considering their recent history and this year's games living on the edge (yes, clutch, but one slip up...) However, depending on who they beat, by how much, and how they win, if they advance to the NFCC game and we do too -having to go on the road, I could see them being a threat more than we've given them credit. I mean, the one and done is a thought because they haven't advanced, but once they do advance, we can't say that any more - doesn't mean they'll win, it just means they are more of a threat. But we could be right about them and them advancing doesn't necessarily change who they are, so their flaws are still the same - if your opinion is those flaws are too strong for them to challenge, fine.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a pass rush to have a chance against atlanta

The Redskins showed once again that to beat a good QB you have to pressure him. I hope Harbaugh has finally learned this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we may not look as solid or hot as last yr I still feel we are ready to beat anyone. I feel the bye is huge for our team as We have looked tired and banged up. I feel the coaches will get these guys ready and the players will be rested up and motivated like no other.

Losing Justin Smith and the resulting complete ineffectiveness of Aldon Smith makes that a very slim possibility.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd like to thank the Seahawks and the Replacement Refs for letting this happen. I'd also like to say F'you to the Seahawks for making us have to go through this by beating us last week.

It's us that phucked up. How the hell we tied the Rams, in addition to losing to them after manhandling the Saints. Delanie Walker is to blame for the loss and Akers for the tie. Those two games alone cause my health to detoriate.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's us that phucked up. How the hell we tied the Rams, in addition to losing to them after manhandling the Saints. Delanie Walker is to blame for the loss and Akers for the tie. Those two games alone cause my health to detoriate.

Fisher made the Rams into a division killer. They are the rock to everyone's paper.

I mean the only game they lost in division was the close game against Seattle at Seattle no less against a hot Hawks team.

Which kind of blows your mind a bit that they basically dominated the NFC West that features two playoff teams yet pretty much couldn't beat anyone else.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher made the Rams into a division killer. They are the rock to everyone's paper.

I mean the only game they lost in division was the close game against Seattle at Seattle no less against a hot Hawks team.

Which kind of blows your mind a bit that they basically dominated the NFC West that features two playoff teams yet pretty much couldn't beat anyone else.

That is odd.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been Chicago at the Stick then at Green Bay if the Vikings didn't win today. Anyway, in 2 weeks CK will beat the Green Bay Official Helps too, shit, he better... cause even Alex could beat the Green Bay Replacements with this team.

Ha, trust me, the Packers or if the vikings win, the seahawks or redskins dont want to come into SanFran and play a rested defense who is the best in the league

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Redskins showed once again that to beat a good QB you have to pressure him. I hope Harbaugh has finally learned this.

every single football fan knows this, but it is easier said than done. there is no doubt we'll try to pressure ALL these QB's, hell we HAVE been trying. Fangio has sent LB's and CB's, but you can't just do it every snap.

you can't let QB's escape the pocket, especially the mobile ones like RGIII and Wilson.