• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe it's 2017 and we're talking about McGee v Kevin Love, lmfao

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both h
I can't believe it's 2017 and we're talking about McGee v Kevin Love, lmfao
Both have been pretty good reclamation projects.

:dhd:

Just joking.

Love was never on the scrap heap.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, the Wizards could beat the Cavs if they would quit blowing big leads on the road. They should have swept the Celtics already if not or the blown leads in the first 2 games. They TOYED with the Celtics at home. They just need to get their shit together on the road

But if they play the Cavs and lose the Wiz suck though? Am I doing this right :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually prepared to post videos of his deficiencies.

But, I would crash the server.

Just to be clear.....

Are you honestly suggesting that based on that one play that Love is not an albatross on defense?

THE BEST DEFENSIVE PF OF ALL-TIME. That isnt even a debate LOL

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder if in 2020 we are still talking Showers/Cavaliers Finals....its a very distinct possibility......
Meh, idk.

And it would suck, because somehow it would be a hit to LeBron's legacy, because if that's the case, you guys will lose a few finals to them, and win a few.

And instead of everyone looking at it like they look at C's/Lakes of the 80s and give credit to Bird/Magic for how good they were and how good their teams were, it'll just be "LeBrons finals record is blah blah blah"

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE BEST DEFENSIVE PF OF ALL-TIME. That isnt even a debate LOL
Since I know you're really intelligent, based off of the mock drafts, and that you know your shit about basketball, I now respect your troll game in these threads.

It's really given me a new outlook on you as a poster, and your posting, truly awesome stuff.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate this notion that they were supposed to run over the pacers/raps, even after their struggles.

The Raps are a solid team and the Pacers are a scrappy squad that have always give LeBron tons of trouble on any team he is on.

The Warriors have been the most impressive team in the playoffs so far, I have no problem saying that, I just don't like how all these Warriors/non Cavs fans are just trying to discredit the Cavs and the teams they've played, while simultaneously given tons of credit to the Warriors for beating similar teams.

Everyone expected the Warriors to run over Utah/Blazers, why is all the sudden some major accomplishment?

But once again, they have been extremely impressive, I'm not taking anything away from them, I just think instead of discrediting the Cavs, just give them credit and move on.

This is all just one big fucking circle jerk until June anyway, which @ChiefsLakers67 has often pointed out.

We're going to see round 3, and I hope both teams are 12-0 when we see it, would be cool.

CL67 called it. As mentioned earlier, I haven't been "too critical" of the Cavs' competition. I give a slight edge to what the Dubs have faced; the key term being "slight". As mentioned before, the criticism comes because of the struggles that the Cavs have had for 2-3 months. The Warriors didn't have these struggles.

But yeah, it's useless anyway to talk about this. Because both teams are going to be going against a difficult opponent in June - each other.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL67 called it. As mentioned earlier, I haven't been "too critical" of the Cavs' competition. I give a slight edge to what the Dubs have faced; the key term being "slight". As mentioned before, the criticism comes because of the struggles that the Cavs have had for 2-3 months. The Warriors didn't have these struggles.

But yeah, it's useless anyway to talk about this. Because both teams are going to be going against a difficult opponent in June - each other.
post-50371-Inglourious-Basterds-I-must-sa-0Ew3.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I know you're really intelligent, based off of the mock drafts, and that you know your shit about basketball, I now respect your troll game in these threads.

It's really given me a new outlook on you as a poster, and your posting, truly awesome stuff.
Shane is way cool.

Reactions: TJL

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrilble games. Just a LACK of mental toughness and preparation for these players. You dont kick someones ass at home and go on the road and play like this

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it would suck, because somehow it would be a hit to LeBron's legacy, because if that's the case, you guys will lose a few finals to them, and win a few.

:fify:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well go the same route as Lad and just be a dual fan of GS/Lakes.

You mean to tell me if they play in the next 5 finals (including this year), GS wins every one?

lol, you're starting to get pretty delusional my dude, you box or play football during your youth?

Might wanna get a CTE scan

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well go the same route as Lad and just be a dual fan of GS/Lakes.

You mean to tell me if they play in the next 5 finals (including this year), GS wins every one?

lol, you're starting to get pretty delusional my dude, you box or play football during your youth?

Might wanna get a CTE scan

Why would I need to be a GSW fan to know which is the better team?

First of all, they aren't playing each other in the next 5 finals.

2nd, if they did and kept the teams together as currently constructed...why would I expect a different outcome if the Warriors always have the better team?

Reactions: LAD

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I need to be a GSW fan to know which is the better team?

First of all, they aren't playing each other in the next 5 finals.

2nd, if they did and kept the teams together as currently constructed...why would I expect a different outcome if the Warriors always have the better team?

Ok, so you admit you missed the basis of my whole post that you quoted, I didn't read the rest of your post because idc.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you admit you missed the basis of my whole post that you quoted, I didn't read the rest of your post because idc.

I admit that sarcasm and joking are clearly beyond your grasp.