• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys can't win no matter what they do. While many praise guys like West for those moves, it seems like an equal number will hate it.

If LeBron were to save a child from a burning building, some would claim it was a PR stunt and he did it for attention. It doesn't matter how good or noble the deed, some out there will always pick it apart and question the motives.
I hope we get to see Kyrie put Wall on roller skates....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys can't win no matter what they do. While many praise guys like West for those moves, it seems like an equal number will hate it.

If LeBron were to save a child from a burning building, some would claim it was a PR stunt and he did it for attention. It doesn't matter how good or noble the deed, some out there will always pick it apart and question the motives.
That's a goddamn lie!!!!!,

I would never accuse him of saving a child as a PR stunt.

I'd accuse him of starting the fire in the first place.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like home team wins all 7.
sure does look like that doesnt it?

Boston has played great at home and they would have home court against the Cavs

sets it up really nice for the CAvs to win in 5 or 6 though....

I dunno, itll be interesting.

u think it matters who the CAvs play?

i dont think they are gonna sweep the Conference Finals....im having a hard time picking between 5 and 6....i want to see Boston it would be 6 and Wiz 5 is kinda what im leaning.

Wiz just have no depth- and if it goes 7 they are gonna be gassed and Cavs are gonna be fresh. At leaset Boston has home court and depth.

I think id rather play the wiz at this point actually. especially since a bench of oubre, bogdan, jennings, and jason smith/ian mahimi is just so fucking bad.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Wiz found a free agent to be part of a big 3- a power forward ideally- they could actually be pretty freaking good.

if that team had blake griffin id say they would be a team that would make the Cavs take the regular season mroe seriously.

griffin would be perfect with wall and plug their ginormous hole i nthe front court.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG- WAll
SG- Beal
SF- Porter
PF- Griffin
C- Gortat

and move Morris to the bench

now you are talking abou a team you would hae to take really seriously---- WAll would have afield day playing with Griffin too......and moving Morris to the bench actually gives them some hugely needed depth.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travel wise yes.
well- yah.....i mean - either they will be in Boston or Washington....i dont think they will play the away games in Washington if the cavs play the Celtics.

as to who they play...

i dunno man....il lsay id rather play the Wiz just because the Celts have a few things i think play their way a little bit more--- a really good coach, depth which should help after playing so many games as opposed to the Wizards burning structure fire of a bench, Boston just seems more playoff tested too- like they would have teh guts to win a 4 game series against the CAvs if not the talent

the Wiz are a year away....they need a front court player....the last few years they underachieved so much i think they would to a certain extent let up and feel like they have done their work if they come back , win a game 7 in boston and then face the Cavs.

I mean- good luck to either team. Whoever wins this series is gonna get very little rest before facing a fully rested and prepped LeBron James.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think they will play the away games in Washington if the cavs play the Celtics.

They might. The Commish said the other day he's considering tinkering w/ the conference finals this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a goddamn lie!!!!!,

I would never accuse him of saving a child as a PR stunt.

I'd accuse him of starting the fire in the first place.

I think someone's upset that her Clippers are broken. :heh:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone's upset that her Clippers are broken. :heh:
Dude, if I got upset every time my paper Clips were broken, I would have succumbed to irritable bowel syndrome a decade ago...lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if I got upset every time my paper Clips were broken, I would have succumbed to irritable bowel syndrome a decade ago...lol

Oddly enough after I read this I immediately though of the Cleveland Browns. Isn't that shitty?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Wiz found a free agent to be part of a big 3- a power forward ideally- they could actually be pretty freaking good.

if that team had blake griffin id say they would be a team that would make the Cavs take the regular season mroe seriously.

griffin would be perfect with wall and plug their ginormous hole i nthe front court.
Hmmm, that would be interesting.

I don't think they have the cap though, especially since they will have to pay Porter and Bogdanovic .

* that fucking bum *

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get to see Kyrie put Wall on roller skates....

Looking forward to that match up if it happens. Kyrie has the edge on offense, Wall has the edge on defense. If Wall can limit Kyrie, it'll be a good series. If he doesn't, we could see another sweep. I think the Cavs would win the series no matter what, but it would at least be more entertaining.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure does look like that doesnt it?

Boston has played great at home and they would have home court against the Cavs

sets it up really nice for the CAvs to win in 5 or 6 though....

I dunno, itll be interesting.

u think it matters who the CAvs play?

i dont think they are gonna sweep the Conference Finals....im having a hard time picking between 5 and 6....i want to see Boston it would be 6 and Wiz 5 is kinda what im leaning.

Wiz just have no depth- and if it goes 7 they are gonna be gassed and Cavs are gonna be fresh. At leaset Boston has home court and depth.

I think id rather play the wiz at this point actually. especially since a bench of oubre, bogdan, jennings, and jason smith/ian mahimi is just so fucking bad.

Cavs can win in either city, prob twice.
Its Cavs/Warriors.
Im picking Dubs in 5, but James is playing at another level right now.