• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Magic

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) It was very clear to everyone except you.
2) Bucks played their guys for most of the 2nd half until the game got out of reach. Not the same
3) They didn't sit their regulars because they were paying attention to the Bucks game. Once they saw the Bucks losing and saw they could line up what they thought would be an easy matchup in Orlando then that's when they tried to intentionally lose
4) There is nothing wrong with what they did but losing this series when you intentionally tried to line up Orlando would be hilarious
5) You don't have to argue everything when the rest of the basketball world saw it the way I did
1) OK...no facts yet
2) The Bucks took their guys out around the same time the Cavs did early in the 4th. Out of reach down less than 10 points? That's a massive fail by you. Not only no fact, but factually incorrect comments
3) The Bucks and cavs sat their guys around the same time. Keep trying though.
4) Losing the series would suck but you still did not provide anything factual
5) Yet still no facts.....though I offered some to refute your baseless opinion and factually incorrect comments (lies would be another word).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) OK...no facts yet
2) The Bucks took their guys out around the same time the Cavs did early in the 4th. Out of reach down less than 10 points? That's a massive fail by you. Not only no fact, but factually incorrect comments
3) The Bucks and cavs sat their guys around the same time. Keep trying though.
4) Losing the series would suck but you still did not provide anything factual
5) Yet still no facts.....though I offered some to refute your baseless opinion and factually incorrect comments (lies would be another word).

1) sure
2) lies. Bucks emptied the bench when the game got out of reach. They waived the white flag at the 7 min mark down 25. Not when they were leading like the Cavs did. There is a difference
3) Another lie by you. As stated above, the Bucks emptied their bench with 7 to go DOWN 25. Cavs emptied their bench before the end of the 3rd while leading.
4) I'm not one making up lies such as "Bucks and cavs sat their guys around the same time" 5 min left in the 3rd and 7 min left in the 4th are not close to the same time
5) You offered nothing except for a horrible biased opinion

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) sure
2) lies. Bucks emptied the bench when the game got out of reach. They waived the white flag at the 7 min mark down 25. Not when they were leading like the Cavs did. There is a difference
3) Another lie by you. As stated above, the Bucks emptied their bench with 7 to go DOWN 25. Cavs emptied their bench before the end of the 3rd while leading.
4) I'm not one making up lies such as "Bucks and cavs sat their guys around the same time" 5 min left in the 3rd and 7 min left in the 4th are not close to the same time
1) Yep..still no facts by you
2) at least you called yourself out on your lies.....game was out of reach early in 4th down by 9?
3) strus, Okoro and Niang pretty much played regular minutes. Mobley and Allen not far off. strus played until there was 6 minutes left in game. so, yes, you lied.
4) yes you are
5) I offered facts to refute your baseless opinions. Facts you still cannot refute

Care to give it a whirl this time (and to stop lying and offering baseless opinions)? If tanking why did they play starters close to their regular minutes? Last year they got them all out after 1 qtr. in last game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) sure
This guy doesn’t allow for anything that he deems to be speculation he disagrees with. It doesn’t matter how blatantly obvious it is to everybody. If he disagrees with the speculation he just declares a lack of facts and says that because there’s a 1% chance it’s not true that you’re absolutely wrong and if he really hates you, he calls you a liar.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy doesn’t allow for anything that he deems to be speculation he disagrees with. It doesn’t matter how blatantly obvious it is to everybody. If he disagrees with the speculation he just declares a lack of facts and says that because there’s a 1% chance it’s not true that you’re absolutely wrong and if he really hates you, he calls you a liar.
I can allow for speculation.....but seems you both ignore the facts to refute the speculation.

Only point out lies if..well...someone lies, Tommy. You should know that.

I don't hate anyone here. It's all in good fun.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might not have one this time next week
Nope....drop the series and he's likely gone. Not even sure who I'd want to replace him. Bud interesting as he knows D but wouldn't mind a newbie over a failed retread (or twice failed).

Hopefully Mitchell can play like he's capable or at least stop sucking.