• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because intelligence recognizes intelligence, so I'm sorry to tell you, you'll never recognize it scarecrow (that's your name now).

I recognize it just fine. The fact that you think you do when you couldn't even grasp my post shows it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recognize it just fine. The fact that you think you do when you couldn't even grasp my post shows it.
Seemed to me like you were pouring your heart out to the city of Oakland and it's respective basketball team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed to me like you were pouring your heart out to the city of Oakland and it's respective basketball team.

I like good basketball and GSW is a good team that plays the game the way I like to see it played. I don't have to be a GSW fan to appreciate that.

Heck, I can't stand Lebron, but I appreciate his talent and the fact he is the current best player in the game and an all time great.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like good basketball and GSW is a good team that plays the game the way I like to see it played. I don't have to be a GSW fan to appreciate that.

Heck, I can't stand Lebron, but I appreciate his talent and the fact he is the current best player in the game and an all time great.

I feel the same about Kobe lol. Cant stand him but great player

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flat out hate that fucker.

But, yeah....all time great...lol

Okay...Funny "Lebron hate" story.

My Mom was a bit of a sports fan. After my Dad passed, she moved in with us until she passed. I'll never forget. I'd be watching a game and if Lebron was playing she'd come cruising through the living room, look at the tv and say: "Ugh, I can't stand that Lebron James" and continue into her room.

Seeing my 76 year old Mom with her walker stopping to say that always cracked me up. And she'd do it every time she saw him on the tv. :pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs steamrollin' thru the playoffs. Don't think anyone is gonna catch em at this point. LeBron James is just too good.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My Mom was a bit of a sports fan. After my Dad passed, she moved in with us until she passed. I'll never forget. I'd be watching a game and if Lebron was playing she'd come cruising through the living room, look at the tv and say: "Ugh, I can't stand that Lebron James" and continue into her room.

Seeing my 76 year old Mom with her walker stopping to say that always cracked me up. And she'd do it every time she saw him on the tv. :pound:
My mom says that anytime I watch basketball, her and her boyfriend were so mad when I said I wouldn't come to Christmas lunch/dinner if I couldn't watch the basketball games, rofl.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs steamrollin' thru the playoffs. Don't think anyone is gonna catch em at this point. LeBron James is just too good.
I feel the same about chelsea in the premier league, I'm a Man U/Real/USA/Portugal/Orlando city fan btw.

I don't mind having so many teams to root for in soccer (football), because there are so many different leagues.

I huge Ronaldo's nuts tho

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same about Kobe lol. Cant stand him but great player
Everyone always thinks I'm a kobe hater, but I'm not, at all.

Him, Iverson, Shaq, Jason Williams and Rasheed Wallace were some of the most exciting players I watch growing up after the Jordan days, which honestly I was too young to appreciate anyways.

But me being realistic in his ATG rankings, and the fact he was an inefficient scorer for most of his career, makes me a hater.

I had LeBron ahead of him in the ATG rankings a few years ago, but I always loved watching Kobe, especially in the year he avereaged 35 ppg and was scoring 40 ppg in like 8 games straight, I went crazy during the 81 point game and even his last game where he scored over 60.

There is no player I've really ever honestly disliked, besides Kevin Garnett and Noah.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's Gangsta.....lol

Mama TF12 was dedicated to her craft.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone always thinks I'm a kobe hater, but I'm not, at all.

Him, Iverson, Shaq, Jason Williams and Rasheed Wallace were some of the most exciting players I watch growing up after the Jordan days, which honestly I was too young to appreciate anyways.

But me being realistic in his ATG rankings, and the fact he was an inefficient scorer for most of his career, makes me a hater.

I had LeBron ahead of him in the ATG rankings a few years ago, but I always loved watching Kobe, especially in the year he avereaged 35 ppg and was scoring 40 ppg in like 8 games straight, I went crazy during the 81 point game and even his last game where he scored over 60.

There is no player I've really ever honestly disliked, besides Kevin Garnett and Noah.
I'm the same way.

I'm enough of a fan of the game to recognize greatness in those that I truly despise.

The guy that I dislike the most, chrrently, is Marcus Smart.

I curse every time I see his bumpy, acne ridden mug.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the same way.

I'm enough of a fan of the game to recognize greatness in those that I truly despise.

The guy that I dislike the most, chrrently, is Marcus Smart.

I curse every time I see his bumpy, acne ridden mug.

lol Marcus Shart isn't even good enough to waste time hating on.

I know I said I'd stop with the nicknames, but his is one of the best

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Marcus Shart isn't even good enough to waste time hating on.

I know I said I'd stop with the nicknames, but his is one of the best
I harbor a unreasonable dislike for that guy.

Ditto for David West.

I love to lambaste guys for opting for the money over winning.

* See Paul if he stays with the Clippers and Melo staying with the Knicks.

But, I don't want the Warriors to win, one because they curb stomp my Team on the regular, and two because West is Team hopping to whomever he thinks has the best chance to win a ring.

After giving up 12 mil in Indy to try for a Championship, shouldn't that be seen as admirable rather than bandwagoning?

Probably.

But, I still hope he goes ringless.

Reactions: TJL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I harbor a unreasonable dislike for that guy.

Ditto for David West.

I love to lambaste guys for opting for the money over winning.

* See Paul if he stays with the Clippers and Melo staying with the Knicks.

But, I don't want the Warriors to win, one because they curb stomp my Team on the regular, and two because West is Team hopping to whomever he thinks has the best chance to win a ring.

After giving up 12 mil in Indy to try for a Championship, shouldn't that be seen as admirable rather than bandwagoning?

Probably.

But, I still hope he goes ringless.

These guys can't win no matter what they do. While many praise guys like West for those moves, it seems like an equal number will hate it.

If LeBron were to save a child from a burning building, some would claim it was a PR stunt and he did it for attention. It doesn't matter how good or noble the deed, some out there will always pick it apart and question the motives.