• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 New Head Coach - Candidates and Favorites

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donatelle will follow Vic, they are a package deal. I would be surprised if he will be in Denver going forward.

That is certainly possible and, if true, still worth getting rid of Fangio.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s possible. Haven’t heard his name yet today, despite Vic, Shurmur, and McMahon all getting the axe. Perhaps Paton will try to retain Donatell…
When the new HC is hired he needs to be allowed to pick the their coordinators, and the coordinators should be allowed to pick their assistants. I think there are likely to be many of the assitance retained by the new staff. Guys I would like to see retained include:
  • Zach Azzanni - WR Assistant
  • Mike Munchak - Oline Assistant
  • Chris Kuper - Assistant Oline
  • Cudtis Modkins - Running Backs Assitant
  • Bill Kollar - Dline Assintant
  • Christain Parker - DB Assistant

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph's career is on-going so you may see him as a Bronco yet. I agree - I was for Dak that season as well.

I have a feeling that Paton - will decide Kirk Cousins provides the best value at QB. I just don't know whether than makes me happy or not.

Rudolph isn't awful. He has had some moments. He at least can survive in the NFL as a backup.

My guy, James Washington will be a free agent after this year and he surely won't return to the Steelers. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is certainly possible and, if true, still worth getting rid of Fangio.

I don't think it is true though. Donatell has been around for awhile. His son went and played college football at Iowa and is now on the staff with Seattle, I could see him interested in a job there. He has been on many different teams I have a hard time feeling he will only go where Fangio does. They may end up coaching the same exact thing anyway so likely won't even have an option to go to the same team.

I could see Donatell staying here.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want whoever brings us Aaron rodgers

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is more likely to be available in my opinion. Bringing in Dan Quinn probably helps that cause.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want whoever brings us Aaron rodgers
I don’t get the love for Rodgers. At least not when considering all of the acquisition.

He will cost multiple 1st round picks. And gets us maybe 2-3 years. After those years we will still be paying off Rodgers and be right back into finding a QB of the future. I really don’t want to sacrifice 5-7 years of talent for a 2-3 year rental.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get the love for Rodgers. At least not when considering all of the acquisition.

He will cost multiple 1st round picks. And gets us maybe 2-3 years. After those years we will still be paying off Rodgers and be right back into finding a QB of the future. I really don’t want to sacrifice 5-7 years of talent for a 2-3 year rental.
2-3 years of being Super Bowl contenders is fine by me, I’ll take it

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 years of being Super Bowl contenders is fine by me, I’ll take it
Assumed contenders, nothing guaranteed.

Follow that with possibly another 6-7 years of losing seasons and no quarterback.

When it comes to Rodgers, everyone is thinking only about the positive. “We get 2-3 SBs instantly” but few acknowledge what it will cost, what comes after, what happens if he is injured, what happens if defense regresses. Remember he has only be to one SB and that is in a division that isn’t a powerhouse. Chargers, raiders, chiefs are better than bears, lions, Vikings.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope this is true!

“George will have full authority to select the next head coach of the Broncos,” Ellis said. “This is his decision and his program. I have complete confidence in George’s ability to lead an exhaustive and successful head-coaching search.

“We will give George every available resource and fully support him in hiring the very best head coach to lead the Broncos.”
It's on your shoulders SS !!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are Jim Harbaugh is open to leaving Michigan. He might be an interesting option

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Fangio was with Harbaugh with the 49ers. If Harbaugh goes to Vegas, we may get to face Fangio twice a year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Wilson than Rodgers and it's not even close.

I would surely take Rodgers. He is incredible but the things that bother me are 1. What will it take for a QB who could be here 1,2 or 3 years? I don't trust Rodgers pouting after one year and retiring.

Rodgers is sorta like that NBA super star who wants this and that. If you cut my good friend then this... and go get this guy.. He is getting annoying to me. I don't trust him and I don't care for his behavior but I am interested....

I mean for crying out loud.. the guy whined about the Packers cutting Jake Kumerow who is like the 911th best WR in the NFL... He whined to bring Cobb back who is constantly hurt and who has very little left. Cobb is fine enough to be on the Packers, not saying that but it was that important to him because they are good friends. Do what we all do with our friends who aren't next to us everyday. Facetime him! ;)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is not a good human, but a really good football player.

The only reason I can think of why Rodgers would be traded, is because of the Packers cap situation.