• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have watched a bunch the last few months- and im tellingyou- most intense episode of TV i have watched some the GOT Red Wedding....maybe more so.

I didn't even watch much GOT but I heard about that episode. No thanks LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you guys watching Your Honor on Showtime with Bryan Cranston?

i watched the first episode earlier tonight and holy shit--- most intense hour of television i have watched in a long time. Almost too much. fuck.
I want to watch it. The wife isn’t interested, she wants to watch My 600 Pound Life lolzz

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Porter Jr. was reportedly upset after learning his locker had been taken over by Cavs newcomer Taurean Prince, acquired in a trade with the Nets. Porter’s locker had been moved to an area of the locker room where the end-of-bench and first-year players tend to reside, trade or waive.

• But the decision to move Porter’s locker position was to allow spacing in conjunction with the NBA’s COVID-19 guidelines, per Spencer Davies of Basketball News. In the argument with Altman, per Davies, Porter allegedly referred to the decision as “modern-day slavery.”

• The Cavs may be willing to attach a big man to a Porter trade, Davies added. While no specific names were mentioned, the Cavs may very well need to add a player to “sweeten” a deal involving KPJ.

• One opposing general manager told FortyEightMinutes he would not have an interest in a Porter trade. “I wouldn’t want a player like that on my team,” the GM said.

Cavs coach J.B. Bickerstaff was “shocked and disgusted” by what he heard during the Porter outburst, per The Athletic, which broke the news.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Porter Jr. was reportedly upset after learning his locker had been taken over by Cavs newcomer Taurean Prince, acquired in a trade with the Nets. Porter’s locker had been moved to an area of the locker room where the end-of-bench and first-year players tend to reside, trade or waive.

• But the decision to move Porter’s locker position was to allow spacing in conjunction with the NBA’s COVID-19 guidelines, per Spencer Davies of Basketball News. In the argument with Altman, per Davies, Porter allegedly referred to the decision as “modern-day slavery.”

• The Cavs may be willing to attach a big man to a Porter trade, Davies added. While no specific names were mentioned, the Cavs may very well need to add a player to “sweeten” a deal involving KPJ.

• One opposing general manager told FortyEightMinutes he would not have an interest in a Porter trade. “I wouldn’t want a player like that on my team,” the GM said.
Man, fuck him.

Porter Jr and McGee for a bag of fritos and cash

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you guys watching Your Honor on Showtime with Bryan Cranston?

i watched the first episode earlier tonight and holy shit--- most intense hour of television i have watched in a long time. Almost too much. fuck.

Its good. Some mixed reviews but I don't see why. Probably because the topic is unsettling.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its about this guy who is a judge in New York- Bryan Cranston is the judge

his wife was killed- and on the anniversary his son is going to put some flowers where she died- shot a convenient store in the ghetto-- hes asthmatic....hes driving away and some thugs are kind of chasing him.....he starts breathing heavy, goes down to reach for his inhaler and hits a kid on a motorcylce....the kid is the son of a notorious mob boss....the kid dies and bryan cranston sons stops, no one is around, tries ot help him then drives away

he is going to turn himself in but find out he killed the mob boss' son--- the mob boss goes on tv and says "we will find you".. its freaking intense

I LOVE IT. Did you just start or all caught up?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oubre got his swagger back? @msgkings322
Yes, and Wiggins playing well too this year. But it's not enough to be contenders and tonight, forget it. Look out when Klay is back though, I think we're seeing Wiggins will be very useful.

Lakers are gonna win the title again easy assuming no big injuries.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and Wiggins playing well too this year. But it's not enough to be contenders and tonight, forget it. Look out when Klay is back though, I think we're seeing Wiggins will be very useful.

Nets and Clippers have something to say about that. Bucks too