• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 DT

In an interview by a scout from Rivals Litaker was asked where things stood in his recruitment? Litaker told the reporter "if it was NSD 2018 & he had to make a decision that day he would be a Georgia Bulldog but the Tennessee Vols wouldn't be far behind though. He said fortunately it's not NSD 2018 & he still has more time to decide on his future." The reporter asked if there was any other schools still on his radar besides Georgia & UT & Litaker replied by "saying definitely so."

"Those are my main two schools at this time but in two years things can change. He said there could be coaching changes. There could be other things out of my control that might affect where I end up deciding where I want to go. Memphis is one school that has been pushing awful hard lately so I can say they are showing they really want me & are not out of it either."
-Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday Jones' travels took him to Georgia to see coveted defensive back Yusuf Corker. The Vols took Jones and three defensive staff members (Thigpen, Martinez, Shoop) into Corker's home.

While some have suggested Michigan State might be the favorite, we still believe Tennessee is the team to beat at this point. Having four coaches meet with Corker and his family meant a lot to him. He still plans to decide the day after Christmas.

He is going to visit Kentucky this weekend but the Wildcats are considered a long shot.
-VQ