• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any coach who has won a playoff game has a better track record than him.
Eh, Ive seen a couple of those playoff games. One they were really banged up. One they lost to the Steelers when the won the Super Bowl and they lost Carson Palmer. One they lost to the Chargers because AJ Green choked.

Maybe its his fault that they are always banged up but I seriously doubt that.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Ive seen a couple of those playoff games. One they were really banged up. One they lost to the Steelers when the won the Super Bowl and they lost Carson Palmer. One they lost to the Chargers because AJ Green choked.

Maybe its his fault that they are always banged up but I seriously doubt that.

Yeah, and they lost Dalton last year.

I feel bad about his luck, but that organization has done nothing under his tenure to build a championship caliber team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and they lost Dalton last year.

I feel bad about his luck, but that organization has done nothing under his tenure to build a championship caliber team.
They are too good to bottom out in full tank mode, though. Especially when healthy.

Andy Dalton is guaranteed to get you at least 6-7 wins on even a bad team but he is also guaranteed to shrink in big games. The problem is, from my distant perspective as someone who doesn't follow the team, is that they haven't been able to draft many studs on defense. Zimmer, imo, held that D together but they were a bunch of late round castoffs. All of their draft stock was on offense. Now they are a below average defense so they are relying on Andy Dalton to win games and their defensive picks haven't really panned out.

They are right in the middle of the NFL right now as far as I can tell.