• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 NFL Draft Rumors and Rumors of Rumors

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets got Leonard Williams. Jets have no excuses to compete this year. Pats better bolster this oline.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32. Malcom Brown.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their next 4 picks are 64, 96, 97, 101. 97 can't be moved because that's a compensatory.

I think they will bundle some of these and move up.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW..SOMEONE HAS A SERIOUS CASE OF BUTT-HURT.

The Indianapolis columnist who broke the “DeflateGate” story has a new target: his hometown team.

Bob Kravitz, whose column on the New England Patriots’ use of deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game sparked the year’s most tiresome controversy, turned his sights on the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday. After the Colts, who have desperate needs along both lines, chose Miami wide receiver Phillip Dorsett with the 29th overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, Kravitz made no illusions about how he felt.
“I hate it,” Kravitz wrote. “Hate it with a fiery hot passion.”
Apparently.
“For a team that claims to be ‘all in,’ for a team that desperately wants to close the gap on the New England Patriots, for a team that has T.Y. Hilton, Andre Johnson, Donte Moncrief and Duron Carter, well, this is beyond shocking and utterly perplexing. How, exactly, does this make them more competitive with the Patriots? How does this bolster their running game, which did nothing against the Patriots? How does this help stop the run, which was awful in two games against the Patriots? How does this help them slow down elite passing attacks, guys like Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger and others, who had their way with the Colts last year?”
The Colts have eight more picks, barring trades, as general manager Ryan Grigson reminded reporters Thursday night. Still, it was a head-scratching pick, for sure, and many Colts fans probably had the same reaction as Kravitz.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW..SOMEONE HAS A SERIOUS CASE OF BUTT-HURT.

The Indianapolis columnist who broke the “DeflateGate” story has a new target: his hometown team.

Bob Kravitz, whose column on the New England Patriots’ use of deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game sparked the year’s most tiresome controversy, turned his sights on the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday. After the Colts, who have desperate needs along both lines, chose Miami wide receiver Phillip Dorsett with the 29th overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, Kravitz made no illusions about how he felt.
“I hate it,” Kravitz wrote. “Hate it with a fiery hot passion.”
Apparently.
“For a team that claims to be ‘all in,’ for a team that desperately wants to close the gap on the New England Patriots, for a team that has T.Y. Hilton, Andre Johnson, Donte Moncrief and Duron Carter, well, this is beyond shocking and utterly perplexing. How, exactly, does this make them more competitive with the Patriots? How does this bolster their running game, which did nothing against the Patriots? How does this help stop the run, which was awful in two games against the Patriots? How does this help them slow down elite passing attacks, guys like Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger and others, who had their way with the Colts last year?”
The Colts have eight more picks, barring trades, as general manager Ryan Grigson reminded reporters Thursday night. Still, it was a head-scratching pick, for sure, and many Colts fans probably had the same reaction as Kravitz.

He's absolutely right though. When I heard the Colts pick.....I instantly questioned if Peyton and Bill Polian were back running things. I do thank the colts for passing on brown.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's absolutely right though. When I heard the Colts pick.....I instantly questioned if Peyton and Bill Polian were back running things. I do thank the colts for passing on brown.

I wasn't suggesting he was wrong. I'm just glad he has his own team to rail on about now. :pound:

Every point he made was dead on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done Mr. Kravitz how to take off the homer glasses.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My New England Patriots Blu Ray # GAMES TO GLORY just came in the mail. Three DVDs and Seven hours of Patriots playoff football. Talk to you all later. Heading down to the new Mancave and watch the whole thing......it should be over just in time for the Patriots pick.

I watched two of the three DVDs last night and the third one today. They are the best football I have ever seen and the audio, especially Edelman is incredible. Each DVD is the entire Playoff game wiyh a ton of bonus materials. Well worth the $39.95 for Blu Ray. I'm actually looking forward to watching it again.