• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhh, did you poo poo in your pants? Just letting these guys know what kind of scumbag they are dealing with.
run to the mods some more you fucking clown. i would tell you to send them a pm but you can't.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. yeah... please tell me how I was totally debunked.. when I actually served.. jesus christ you are a fucking troll.

No you didn't. You ran your mouth saying "you want me to post my rank, blah blah blah", then when you came back you said "you know what, I'm not going to do it".

BOOM, you're a liar and stolen valor is a scumbag thing to do on a message board.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't. You ran your mouth saying "you want me to post my rank, blah blah blah", then when you came back you said "you know what, I'm not going to do it".

BOOM, you're a liar and stolen valor is a scumbag thing to do on a message board.
post my rank? what the fuck would that even prove? you are a fucking retard handicrappers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
run to the mods some more you fucking clown. i would tell you to send them a pm but you can't.

Oh no, I can't PM. Did you tell these guys how you used to go to a "secret website" to discuss your next plan of attack on Royals fans? That your secret website only allowed access to two posters, both of which were you?

Hahahahaha, what kind of a wack job admits to talking to himself about trolling a fan base. Koo Koo

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. OHHHH no, here come the BULLSHIT ratings...how will I recover from this

1. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
  2. sure you do. just like you were a Marine. Tell all these guys how @4down20 totally debunked your Stolen Valor routinue.
  3. 2 minutes ago
  4. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    they didn't take it away....I never had it. why don't you ask @HammerDown or @fordman84 if you care so much? Not really sure why it...

2 minutes ago
  5. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    liar. would you like me to round up the people that will confirm this?

2 minutes ago
  6. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    Are you denying that you threatened @da55bums with violence? Are you now claiming that you didn't send him a pic of his house?

2 minutes ago
  7. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    the guy he owes tickets to on the MLB board, he got his address (to send the tickets but never did) so now he posts the guys address on...

2 minutes ago
  8. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    Ahhhhh, did you poo poo in your pants? Just letting these guys know what kind of scumbag they are dealing with.

2 minutes ago
  9. MiamiVice rated your post clear.png Bullshit in the thread 2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD.
    No you didn't. You ran your mouth saying "you want me to post my rank, blah blah blah", then when you came back you said "you know...

2 minutes ago

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny this comes up.. because it can easily be said that Lebron's tampering with front office decisions, including shit his friends do is a big reason why the Cavs chemistry is so fucked up. I don't think it can be fixed either. Kyrie Irving isn't going to just sit there and let Lebron yell at him on national tv like mario chalmers did... Lebron's antics are going to grow old to a lot of the players in Cleveland. Especially the guys like Love and Irving.

Oh, I agree that he gives them way too much access. From what has been said since he left, the Heat's refusal to allow that kind of access is part of why he left. But that doesn't change the fact that the way he has gone about helping his friends is a lot smarter than what most of these guys do.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree that he gives them way too much access. From what has been said since he left, the Heat's refusal to allow that kind of access is part of why he left. But that doesn't change the fact that the way he has gone about helping his friends is a lot smarter than what most of these guys do.
In terms of helping his friends... great guy.... in terms of effecting front office decisions with said friends... bad guy.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get a Cavs/Heat playoff series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and Boston starting to separate themselves from the rest of the middle of the East. After GSW win tonight, Boston would be at least 3 losses up on seeds 5-10. Miami will be 2 losses up. Both teams are in a favorable part of their schedule as well. Miami next 3 games are against Phoenix and Philly 2X. No reason why they should not be 37-26 heading into Milwaukee next Wednesday. Boston schedule is not as easy but most of their tough games in the next 2 weeks except Cleveland and Indy are at home where they have won 11 in a row

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clips' Ballmer tops owners with $23.5B net worth

Interesting article- outlining the richest owners in sports-

the NBA billionaires in order:

1. Steve Ballmer- Microsoft- Clippers- $23.5 billion
2. Paul Allen- Microsoft- Trail Blazers- $17.5 billion
3. Stan Kroenke- Real Estate- Denver Nuggets $7.7 billion (wife worth 4.5 billion!!)
4. Mikhail Prokohrov- Mining- robber baron of Russia- Nets- 7.6 billion
5. Micky Arison- Cruise Lines- Heat 7.1 billion
6. Charles Dolan- Knicks- Cable and Nepotism!- 5.0 billion
7. Dan Gilbert- Quicken Loans- Cavaliers 4.9 billion
8. Rich DeVos- AMWAY!! those annoying bastards!- Magic 4.7 billion
9. Tom Gore- Venture Capitalist- Detroit Pistons 3.3 billion
10. Mark Cuban- Computer shit-Mavericks- 3.3 billion
11. Herm Simon-developed shopping malls- Pacers- 2.8 billion
12. Tom Benson- Pelicans- Car Dealerships!, banking, sports- 2.2 billion
13. Robert Pera- Memphis Grizzlies 2 billion
14. Glen Taylor- Wedding Supplier!- Minnesota Timberwolves- 1.8 billion
15. Mark Lasry- Milwaukee Bucks 1.7 billion
16. Leslie Alexander- Stocks and bond trader!!!- Rockets 1.5 billion
17. Gail Miller (wife of former owner great Larry Miller)- Jazz 1.4 billion
18. Jerry Reinsdorf-Started as an ATtorney baby!!!! Chicago Bulls 1.3 billion
19. His Airness- dominating the NBA - Charlotte 1.1 Billion
20. Tony Ressler- Atlanta Hawks 1.1 billion

10 teams have owners that are NOT billionaires.

Celtics- Walt Grousebeck- venture capital 600 million
Lakers- pick a Buss- the Lakers- and nepotism!
Wizards- Ted Leonsis 900 million- Venture Capital
Warriors- Joe Lacob- Venture Capitalist 360 million
Clayton "Cheap Ass" Bennett- OKC Thunder- venture capital 500 million
Adam Aron/Josh Harris- Philly 76'ers Businessman- CEO-
Peter Holt- SAS- 200 million- heavy construction equipment
Robert Sarver- Phoenix Suns 700 million- Banking
Vivek Ranadive- Sacramento Kings- 700 million- business in India
Larry Tanenbaum- Toronto Raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.