• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron had a rough childhood. From what I've seen and read over the years, he owes a lot to his youth coaches and teammates. That's why you've seen them become such an important part of his inner circle.

I don't mind him looking after his friends. Shit, he's much smarter than other athletes that let childhood friends mooch off of their millions. He has his circle of friends trying to make him a billionaire, and he's giving them a slice of the pie. It's when he starts to get them access to the team and have them get access where others can't get it because he's Lebron James that annoys me.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind him looking after his friends. Shit, he's much smarter than other athletes that let childhood friends mooch off of their millions. He has his circle of friends trying to make him a billionaire, and he's giving them a slice of the pie. It's when he starts to get them access to the team and have them get access where others can't get it because he's Lebron James that annoys me.

Yeah, the smart way that he has been able to help his friends by essentially making them business partners and having them work for him to earn their cut is one of the more likable things about him. As you mention, too many of these guys just give their money away.

Agree too about the too much access/privileges for them.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that guy just wants your address- he doesnt want to bet...TOTAL WEIRDO...hes on the baseball threads a lot and apparently goes to meet people and challenges them to fights and stuff...whack job...id just ignore...

the guy he owes tickets to on the MLB board, he got his address (to send the tickets but never did) so now he posts the guys address on this website for everyone to see. He sent the guy a picture of the guys house (googleearth) and threatened to come to his house and beat him to death. Total nut case.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy he owes tickets to on the MLB board, he got his address (to send the tickets but never did) so now he posts the guys address on this website for everyone to see. He sent the guy a picture of the guys house (googleearth) and threatened to come to his house and beat him to death. Total nut case.
geez...what a nut....go around and bully people into bets- and when you lose- refuse to pay up and harass the guy you lost to and threaten to fight them?.....CRAZY...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the smart way that he has been able to help his friends by essentially making them business partners and having them work for him to earn their cut is one of the more likable things about him. As you mention, too many of these guys just give their money away.

Agree too about the too much access/privileges for them.
Its funny this comes up.. because it can easily be said that Lebron's tampering with front office decisions, including shit his friends do is a big reason why the Cavs chemistry is so fucked up. I don't think it can be fixed either. Kyrie Irving isn't going to just sit there and let Lebron yell at him on national tv like mario chalmers did... Lebron's antics are going to grow old to a lot of the players in Cleveland. Especially the guys like Love and Irving.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... I just can't stand the guy. Everything about him is fake as fuck. Its funny... I have talked to Chris Bosh many times since he came to miami.. he comes to a restauarant I own often.. He brings people in all the time.. Wade, other teams players after games... never Lebron.. i joked with him about it one time when Lebron was still in Miami and his response was that they don't hang out outside of basketball much.

I have been able to meet a ton of NBA guys and Lebron is NOT well liked... Respected.. but not well liked. Mario Chalmers hates him. So does Michael Beasley.

hahahahahahaha, and here it is folks, the "I own 12 restaurants/bars" bit. Get ready for some funny shit.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. your stories are good. You should write books.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez...what a nut....go around and bully people into bets- and when you lose- refuse to pay up and harass the guy you lost to and threaten to fight them?.....CRAZY...
this never happened... handicrappers is telling stories.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey handicrappers... why is it again you can't send PM's? Why did they take that privilege away from you?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you denying that you threatened @da55bums with violence? Are you now claiming that you didn't send him a pic of his house?
Yes... I am... da55bums is a liar.. you and i both know that from back at CBS. I never sent him a picture of his house... Especially not one from google earth.. that is some fucking great shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny this comes up.. because it can easily be said that Lebron's tampering with front office decisions, including shit his friends do is a big reason why the Cavs chemistry is so fucked up. I don't think it can be fixed either. Kyrie Irving isn't going to just sit there and let Lebron yell at him on national tv like mario chalmers did... Lebron's antics are going to grow old to a lot of the players in Cleveland. Especially the guys like Love and Irving.

This is some funny shit right here. :pound: :pound: :pound:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure you do. just like you were a Marine. Tell all these guys how @4down20 totally debunked your Stolen Valor routinue.
lol.. yeah... please tell me how I was totally debunked.. when I actually served.. jesus christ you are a fucking troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.