• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really need Toronto to pull this game out against the Knicks so the Cavs can play their starters tomorrow vs Atlanta

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't have the stones to come in and take his lumps, huh...?

Musta busied himself with some lawyering thing today...:heh:

Probably preparing to file a lawsuit against the Hoop because posters are mean to him.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very well...

the word "help" is ACTUALLY(there goes that word again) spelled H-E-L-P. there, let's hope that did the trick...
Well considering comprehension is his biggest challenge I'm gonna have to say probably not much help at all! LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Whiteside wasn't getting paid?
Didn't you actually bet someone on that?

And, my opinion is that no way they give Johnson 10M, unless it is late in FA, and it's just money they have to spend.
In other words, I think Riley has bigger hopes and dreams, and if they pan out it will be up to Joe to take what's left or move on.
what are these bigger hopes and dreams of Riley's? Id love to know.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part of of all this once the Cavs win another game he'll trot his rusty ass back here and tell everyone how he "isn't concernd about a regular season game"...
yah...you were totally right about those regular season games--- especially that one against the HEat in March....this season is just not a success....losing 2 games in the entire east playoffs, greatest comeback in NBA history...Kyrie game winner in Curry's face--- the best and most memorable play in LeBron's career that will lead his hall of fame montage...

i just cant get over that loss to Miami on the 2nd day of a back to back in March. You got me CFL....that loss just haunts my dreams. The season is just nothing considering we lost that regular season game in March to the Heat....not only that- but we lost both times to Golden STatei n the regular season!!!! once it was a blowout!!! ----totally ruined the year....you were so right--- those games meant a TON in the playoffs. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.