• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Starting Rotation Projections...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are currently loaded with pitching depth... it will be interesting to see what unfolds during the offseason. I can see KT dealing some of this depth, I just hope McCarthy is gone.

Locks: Patrick Corbin, Wade Miley (barring an implosion in the last couple months)

Questionable: Randall Delgado, Tyler Skaggs, Archie Bradley (should be a lock but he's still so young), and Trevor Cahill.

Needs to go: Brandon McCarthy

Won't make the cut just yet: David Holmberg, Zeke Spurill, and Andrew Chaffin.

Trade candidates: McCarthy, Cahill, and maybe Skaggs.

My prediction:
1) Patrick Corbin
2) Archie Bradley
3) Wade Miley
4) Trevor Cahill
5) Randall Delgado/Tyler Skaggs

Skaggs could easily make it over Delgado or Cahill with an impressive spring training. I really hope Bradley pans out.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want those assclowns McCarthy and Cahill anywhere near this team next year. Knowing KT he will continue to give them opportunities only to screw it up and ruin our season again. I want to see Corbin-Miley-Delgado-Bradley-Skaggs next year.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our lineup next year should be
1. Eaton
2. Prado
3. Goldy
4. Hill
5. Montero (he will bounce back from this awful season)
6. Parra
7. Pollock
8. Didi
With Owings and Davidson getting solid playing time next year as backups, move Davidson to 1st when Goldy needs off days.
Call up Stites and Barrett, get rid of Bell, Thatcher, and Putz. Sign some solid bullpen arms And hopefully Hernandez is back to form next year.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun's rotation is the one I want to see. I hope those 2 ex A's are ex DBacks soon.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our lineup next year should be
1. Eaton
2. Prado
3. Goldy
4. Hill
5. Montero (he will bounce back from this awful season)
6. Parra
7. Pollock
8. Didi
With Owings and Davidson getting solid playing time next year as backups, move Davidson to 1st when Goldy needs off days.
Call up Stites and Barrett, get rid of Bell, Thatcher, and Putz. Sign some solid bullpen arms And hopefully Hernandez is back to form next year.

I agree with all of this besides Putz and Thatcher. They are both pretty solid bullpen options man... I think we just need a reliable closer and our bullpen should be set. Barrett and Stites are both promising as well.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange, I'm hoping Cahill dominates to close out the year so he can get his trade value up. We need to get rid of him and that ugly contract. He can take those fucking legos somewhere else.