• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Chick fil A classic????

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there also was an Alabama player on that HBO show that said he was paid to play.

Alabama has a long wait before they're penalized if the NCAA doesn't completely ignore it.

I watched College Football Live yesterday and they played the audio clip from Lyles and it doesn't sound good for Oregon. He said looking back now he probably broke the rules and is owning up to it trying to get his name straight. I think the NCAA will drop a serious hammer if there are major recruiting violations and if Bama or other schools are involved they will be getting their share. Players doing something while they are there is bad but buying recruits will be worse.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched College Football Live yesterday and they played the audio clip from Lyles and it doesn't sound good for Oregon. He said looking back now he probably broke the rules and is owning up to it trying to get his name straight. I think the NCAA will drop a serious hammer if there are major recruiting violations and if Bama or other schools are involved they will be getting their share. Players doing something while they are there is bad but buying recruits will be worse.

yeah this Oregon situation could very well develop into another Ohio State type one