• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Chick fil A classic????

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it also looks like we are finally going to get that Wisky 1for1 in 15-16. Our schedule seems pretty solid for the next 4 years or so.

shhh dont let bmw hear that!

itd be nice to play wisconsin with russell wilson, so we can lay a hurting on him one more time, for old times sake ;)

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sidenote: Kyle Tucker's original tweet is incorrect. We are not playing Kansas State in 2014. That series got cancelled last year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for VT. too bad in a few years Alabama will be a shell of its former self.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the end of this upcoming football season Alabama will be facing sanctions much like USC.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the end of this upcoming football season Alabama will be facing sanctions much like USC.

That's news to me. I know UNC, Auburn, OSU, Tenn. and even Oregon are being investigated, but have heard nothing on Bama.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Oregon was accused of this street agent recruiting services, there were other programs that were mentioned of dealing with the same people Oregon dealt with and shady issues with players going to those teams. Alabama was one of those programs. Alabama has been using street agents to steer kids away from other SEC schools and commit to Alabama. Also the booster entrencthed culture in Tuscaloosa will not help the Tide when the NCAA comes knocking at their door.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not sure of the source but im hearing the bama game is now confirmed????

If this alabama rumor turns out to be true, it makes me wonder how many teams are going to burn in total??? Also remember Lane Kiffin supposedly told a lot of secrets on the SEC, who knows???

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A Georgia Tech colleague learned of this rematch over the holiday weekend and is pretty hilariously irate. He claims scheduling games like this is a deliberate attempt to de-legitimize conference members by playing in their home cities. He further proposes that the ACC should ban such game appearances.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that VT plays anyone, anywhere. Unlike Florida who only plays the Sisters of the Blind and High School teams OOC (aside from FSU). I was bummed to see we had no one good on the schedule this year. A rematch would be awesome. Build a little rivalry with an SEC school and play them every few years would be cool. I hope we get some more huge OOC games in the next 4-5 years. VT will be better than they are now. The recruiting is going to shift with Shane and Newsome in there.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that VT plays anyone, anywhere. Unlike Florida who only plays the Sisters of the Blind and High School teams OOC (aside from FSU). I was bummed to see we had no one good on the schedule this year. A rematch would be awesome. Build a little rivalry with an SEC school and play them every few years would be cool. I hope we get some more huge OOC games in the next 4-5 years. VT will be better than they are now. The recruiting is going to shift with Shane and Newsome in there.

I agree

first of all I enjoyed that you guys were one of the few BCS schools to nut up and play us

and Florida's scheduling is just pathetic the only reason they play FSU is because the state forces them to, otherwise Florida would replace them with Nicholls State or some joke school like that.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Oregon was accused of this street agent recruiting services, there were other programs that were mentioned of dealing with the same people Oregon dealt with and shady issues with players going to those teams. Alabama was one of those programs. Alabama has been using street agents to steer kids away from other SEC schools and commit to Alabama. Also the booster entrencthed culture in Tuscaloosa will not help the Tide when the NCAA comes knocking at their door.

there also was an Alabama player on that HBO show that said he was paid to play.

Alabama has a long wait before they're penalized if the NCAA doesn't completely ignore it.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a Vandy-Duke Chick-Fil-A Classic game. I mean, since it's SEC vs. ACC and all.