• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Top Prospects

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how Rush Limbaugh got started.

I knew there was a reason Brett, Saberhagen, Jackson and Cone all made it through with no major injuries...

Actually, maybe the Raiders should have hired him for Jackson when he was in Sacto...

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francisco Peguero recalled, Justin Christian DL'd. Let the era begin.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be wearing Jonathan Sanchez's number 57... Melky's replacement wears the number he was traded for.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Francisco Peguero recalled, Justin Christian DL'd. Let the era begin.

For a guy who supposedly has wheels, only 1 stolen base attempt at Fresneck this year. Two years ago he had 40 steals (and was thrown out 22 times).

What's up with that? Are they trying to break him into Bochy Ball or something?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who supposedly has wheels, only 1 stolen base attempt at Fresneck this year. Two years ago he had 40 steals (and was thrown out 22 times).

What's up with that? Are they trying to break him into Bochy Ball or something?

Knee injury

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice article.

Looks like Blackburn is way ahead of the hitters in his current environment .

Yeah. San Jose will definitely have some great pitchers to watch in the beginning of next season. I haven't caught a game there since the Posey days. That will have to change.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. San Jose will definitely have some great pitchers to watch in the beginning of next season. I haven't caught a game there since the Posey days. That will have to change.

Now that I am no longer in exile in SoCal, I could attend a game or two in San Jose. Went to Fresno last night for the Grizzlies' game. Brett Butler was managing Reno, and Brett Tomko was pitching for Reno. Of course, Tomko gave up back to back homers to the Griz. Some things never change.....:deadhorse:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I am no longer in exile in SoCal, I could attend a game or two in San Jose. Went to Fresno last night for the Grizzlies' game. Brett Butler was managing Reno, and Brett Tomko was pitching for Reno. Of course, Tomko gave up back to back homers to the Griz. Some things never change.....:deadhorse:

Did you meet up with Filo, or did you try to avoid him, you owing all the back dues and all...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you meet up with Filo, or did you try to avoid him, you owing all the back dues and all...

I made a deal with the poorly dressed and bad smelling sommeliers near the park that if they saw filo, they should "take care of him" for me. I figured the five bucks spent on two gallons of wine was way cheaper than my dues so far.

Unfortunately, after the game, I went in search of my deputies, and could not find them to confirm their mission's success. No luck.

I log on here today, and filo is posting as if nothing happened. Well, there goes $5. And I still owe the dues.

:L

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a deal with the poorly dressed and bad smelling sommeliers near the park that if they saw filo, they should "take care of him" for me. I figured the five bucks spent on two gallons of wine was way cheaper than my dues so far.

Unfortunately, after the game, I went in search of my deputies, and could not find them to confirm their mission's success. No luck.

I log on here today, and filo is posting as if nothing happened. Well, there goes $5. And I still owe the dues.

:L

And your deputy was actually a secret agent for filo who reported your actions and now you face punishment.... and twice the dues.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch your knees, cal. First thing he'll do when you open the door is sweep your legs out from under you! It makes for a much more imposing figure.