• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 MLB Draft Semi-Final 2

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id take Alomar over Biggio. But Id also take Larkin over Ripken, just didn't think a majority of people would. (Bums also took Steib over Tanana on account of CAREER ERA. Franks last years were junkball lousy ones. He was two guys, with two careers.)

Really wanted to accept that trade offer Nos'. But figured you'd come back with a better counter offer at some point.

I also wanted to start Keith Hernandez at first, Murray at DH. But couldn't pass up on the three 9th rounders.

Also wanted to get Tramm and slide Ripken to third. So many things go down in a Mock, fun things.

lol, dude, Stieb had just as many "great" years as Tanana, because Tanana had them all together that makes him better? Stieb had some bad last years too, you have to be kidding me, They are so much on the same tier other than 1 played for Detroit.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums yer old like me, at least from what you've told me you come across like you are. If that's true you seen both players for their entire careers if you honestly believe Biggio was better I will respect that and say I could not disagree more...

I do not believe either is "better", they are a push like I said, the only reason that could edge it was Biggio managed to switch positions from catcher to 2b in the big leagues.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not believe either is "better", they are a push like I said, the only reason that could edge it was Biggio managed to switch positions from catcher to 2b in the big leagues.

Which would have nothing to do with what we are doing. Both players are representing 2nd base and you can't possibly think Biggio gets the edge with the bat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanana's Tiger years had no bearing on this Mock what so ever. None.

Career ERA doesn't either.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to verify how wrong you were....even Baseball Reference.com has Alomar ranked #73.........and then Biggio ranked so much further behind him at #74....lol

Just stop, you can't win them all.

I forgot to comment on this, Baseball Reference huh, you mean that site that has Barry Bonds listed over 50 spots behind both players at 128? Yeah, that's what we should use to judge a players greatness... LOL

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to comment on this, Baseball Reference huh, you mean that site that has Barry Bonds listed over 50 spots behind both players at 128? Yeah, that's what we should use to judge a players greatness... LOL

Flag - Late Hit Out of Bounds.

Your just piling on now....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who'd take Bonds over Biggio anyway?:noidea: