• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

100th Consecutive Sellout (BUF @ SJ) GNT

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll get a shortie here since they couldn't score on the PP or 5-on-5...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is the reason they are winning. Sharks have carried the play but Miller has been lights out tonight.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi has has played well too. Ennis should have scored on two chances.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Sharks and their fans, good luck the rest of the way.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Sabres fans. Miller really saved your teams ass tonight, that was a hell of a performance. Trust me when I say it was frustrating to be on the other side of this game.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for your boys, Boss...

I expected a little more out of the Sharks tonight but Miller does own them so it's always tough. Ugh.

Congrats on the back-to-back shutouts.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, apparently Miller is not part of the team. Geez, I thought we had good hockey fans that knew you build a team from the goalie out but I guess not.

The Sabres are 8-2-1 against the Sharks in the last eleven games and Miller has ALL of the game winning goals !! Amazing, Is he the MVP?

I love it when a team losses it's because of the ref's or they faced a good goalie. With a record like that you may want to rethink that.

This is not pointed to the good Sharks fans.

A win is a win and a lose is a lose the only thing that matters is the scoreboard...deal with it.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, apparently Miller is not part of the team. Geez, I thought we had good hockey fans that knew you build a team from the goalie out but I guess not.

The Sabres are 8-2-1 against the Sharks in the last eleven games and Miller has ALL of the game winning goals !! Amazing, Is he the MVP?

I love it when a team losses it's because of the ref's or they faced a good goalie. With a record like that you may want to rethink that.

This is not pointed to the good Sharks fans.

A win is a win and a lose is a lose the only thing that matters is the scoreboard...deal with it.

:burt:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBSSports.com wire reports
March 2, 2012

SAN JOSE, Calif. --The Buffalo Sabres had little in the tank in the third period of the back end of back-to-back games. They did have Ryan Miller and that proved to be enough.

Notes

The Sabres, who play a league-high 21 back-to-back games, got their third sweep in 18 sets so far this season.

Maybe some year we will not lead the league in this category, That would help. Last year they has 22 so it's getting better. <sarcasm>

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March 2, 2012

SAN JOSE, Calif. --The Buffalo Sabres had little in the tank in the third period of the back end of back-to-back games. They did have Ryan Miller and that proved to be enough.

Notes

The Sabres, who play a league-high 21 back-to-back games, got their third sweep in 18 sets so far this season.

Maybe some year we will not lead the league in this category, That would help. Last year they has 22 so it's getting better. <sarcasm>

I've said for a few years now that I think back to back games should be eliminated. It would make the quality of hockey so much better. I really don't believe it would be that difficult either. It boggles my mind watching teams play 3 games in 4 nights then have 3 days off with no arena scheduling conflicts. It's ridiculous.

As for the game I didn't see it, but it sounds like it was a frustrating one (from a Sharks fan's perspective anyway) so it's probably just as well that I missed it. :ohwell: Regardless congrats on the win Boss. Sabres are playing some good hockey lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March 2, 2012

Notes

We usually end up at top for this because we're generally at or very near the bottom for least amount of distance traveled. This year is an anomaly because of the Europe trip, but if you take that out, they still have one of the best travel schedules in the league.

So I think they use the back-to-backs to balance that out a bit.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buffalonians. I like Miller a lot more when he has a USA crest on the front of his jersey. :(

Looks like the Sharks are trying to face Detroit or Vancouver in the 1st Round this year. :L

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Buffalonians. I like Miller a lot more when he has a USA crest on the front of his jersey. :(

Looks like the Sharks are trying to face Detroit or Vancouver in the 1st Round this year. :L

The Sharks' road to the SCF this year looks like Detroit/Vancouver then Vancouver/Detroit then Nashville/St. Louis. That's the recipe for success! :brick: