• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10/20 Panthers - Rams Game Impressions ...

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cam played really well. He's throwing the ball more accurately right now than he was at the beginning of the season. Will note that we didn't really hit a deep ball today.

The line:
C. Newton 15/17 204 12.0 1 0 136.3

After the miserable first half, we ended up going over 100 in rushing (102). Like I noted earlier in the thread, we run better as the game rolls on -> a good sign, actually, as it usually indicates the OLine is wearing down the opponent.

The playcalling was ok, too - I didn't really see anything to get me yelling at Shula through the TV.

We seem to play well from the front.
I want to see us come from behind. Still don't know if we can march down the field when we have to

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seem to play well from the front.
I want to see us come from behind. Still don't know if we can march down the field when we have to

^^ Agreed. We're winning when we get the big lead, but last two seasons have been miserable in close games during 4th quarter.

I'm still not convinced about our secondary - Captain was in the right spots on those turnovers, but got torched on some routes, including across the middle, where he's supposed to be best. Thomas got burned deep twice, but we were lucky one of them came back. Mike Mitchell has been playing excellent the last couple of games, though.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
As always good point spur.

Sorry about your Gamecocks