• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One positive that may come out of last night's humiliation of the Warriors is that it may just hurt their pride enough to get them to give max effort on Sunday and pull out a win.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only difference between last night and game 1 was Houston was missing their shots. You saw what happened once everyone got involved; total control of the game.
And so GS wasn't missing their shots in game 2??

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only difference between last night and game 1 was Houston was missing their shots. You saw what happened once everyone got involved; total control of the game.

That's because the Warriors were playing defense. If you want to use that logic, you could use the same with the Warriors for game 2. Klay and Steph shot like utter crap, and they were getting good looks.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You saw my prediction come exactly as I said it would last night. No need to expound on it further.
So I have a bet for you. If GS wins this series you give up posting here for at least 3 months. If Hou wins I will do the same. Deal?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably like Ariza more than you do, he came up huge for the Lakers in 2009. It's wishful thinking to believe the rest of the series will play out like Game 2.

I said the rest of the series will play out like game 2????

Go back and read what I said and you and LAD get your feelings off your shoulders.

LAD so triggered rn he has no idea what he is talking about ... I'll wait a few hours for him to get himself together before I blow him up...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the rest of the series will play out like game 2????

Go back and read what I said and you and LAD get your feelings off your shoulders.

LAD so triggered rn he has no idea what he is talking about ... I'm wait a few hours for him to get himself together before I blow him up...
Well first off LAD isn't a him. Second, I was giving you some perspective that was lacking in your rants about Houston's greatness - even though they haven't proven a thing.

And for the record, if you really knew anything about either of these teams you would know that Ariza & Tucker will HAVE TO PLAY the rest of the series like they did in game 2 for Hou to have a shot at winning.

You're welcome.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ KD will KO a ref before the series ends.

But, if Dray kicks CP3 in the basket-balls he would deserve it after literally putting his elbow up KD's arse in that first game. :D

I wonder what CP3 was looking for when he did that?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off LAD isn't a him. Second, I was giving you some perspective that was lacking in your rants about Houston's greatness - even though they haven't proven a thing.

And for the record, if you really knew anything about either of these teams you would know that Ariza & Tucker will HAVE TO PLAY the rest of the series like they did in game 2 for Hou to have a shot at winning.

You're welcome.

Tell me more about what I said about Houston's greatness... Please.

Until then I'll just ....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. That is what I saw as well and it did not surprise me a bit. Houston is the superior team but not that superior; they simply made the Warriors quit.

Definition of sarcasm
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JaVale is the better option on defense than Looney - but there's quite a few here that disagree with our opinion.
Most of your opinions make good sense unlike some other folks posting here.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Golden ST was able to apply more defensive pressure on the Rockets in game 1 than they did in game 2..........If you remember correctly on several occasions in game 1 the Rockets had to force up bad shots just in order to beat the shot clock...........IN Game 2 it looked like they had 6 offensive guys out on the court like their was always a guy wide open waiting to take a shot.

The Rockets perimeter defense was non existent in game 1.....While GS shot for about 40% in game 1 they were passing up good shots for great shots.......Klay Thompson took about 15 - 3 PT shots in game 1 - most of which he had ample amount of time to set up.........In Game 2 The Warriors did not force the Rockets defense to collapse - they did not have wide open lanes and making life easier for the perimeter defenders - GS only shot 30% from 3 in game 2...

Also during the regular season the Rockets led the NBA in fast break points.......But in game 1 they only had 3....Yes only 3 fast break points........They looked to play with much more hustle and flow in game 2 - scoring 7 fast break buckets (14)

Both the Warriors and Rockets have played brilliant basketball in this series.......GS in game 1 and HOU in game 2.........

I have a hunch we see a much tighter game in 3......Possibly going down to the wire

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 and 4 will be routes. Mark my words. The Warriors haven't even played their best ball yet. Houston had to shoot damn near perfect from the field and Warriors hardly played a half of basketball and Houston was huffing and puffing out there

As Ive said before, Whether the Warriors win or lose is basically on them. They decide. The Rockets are going to be pretty damn miserably on Golden States HC with that crowd too. They will be all mentally out of rhythm