• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been decided.

@Montalban

You can use this avatar for our bet. The month starts as of tomorrow. Here is the picture to use:

keo1r.jpg
You are the fucking GOAT.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the superior Rockets team going into the series. But then the Warriors are SUPPOSED to win games without a starter (playoff starter and clear 5th best player on the team) against said superior team.

You can't have it both ways. You can't blame the Warriors for losing to the Rockets if you believed the Rockets were superior. You can't both expect the Warriors to win and lose at the same time.
We've already been through the difference between "superior" team and "Most Talented" team, I thought you had a grasp on that but I'm not going to beat a dead horse; either you get it or you don't.
The Warriors are a different team without Iguodala, I'll give you that but nothing close to the difference in the Rockets without Chris Paul. I would love to see you dispute that. The floor is yours.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already been through the difference between "superior" team and "Most Talented" team, I thought you had a grasp on that but I'm not going to beat a dead horse; either you get it or you don't.
The Warriors are a different team without Iguodala, I'll give you that but nothing close to the difference in the Rockets without Chris Paul. I would love to see you dispute that. The floor is yours.

I don't need to dispute it because I'm not against it, lol. I've never said anything to the contrary. I've only pointed out how much of a flip flop you are.

You fail to stay consistent in anything you say. I've stated from the beginning that the Warriors were better than the Rockets. Did the Rockets have a chance to beat the Warriors with a healthy CP3 and minus Iguodala? Absolutely. But the difference between you and I is that I stay consistent in my position. Yours alters daily, based on what makes the Warriors look the worst.

Before game 1 you said the Rockets would win and were the superior team. Then you said after game 1 that the Warriors will dominate and win easily. IT WAS ONE GAME BEFORE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND! Then as soon as the Warriors lost, you were back on the Rockets train again. Then you changed it again after game 3 after the Warriors killed the Rockets. After they were down 3-2, you continually said the Rockets would win in 7, like you predicted previously. Tell me where I'm wrong here...

You can't hold one position because 1) you don't know anything about basketball 2) you just want to bash the Warriors and 3) you just want to be "right" to self inflate your ego.

There's no problem in saying you were wrong and just moving on. But you keep altering your stance to cling to any chance of you being right. Which you are not. You were wrong. Just move past it, bro.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to dispute it because I'm not against it, lol. I've never said anything to the contrary. I've only pointed out how much of a flip flop you are.

You fail to stay consistent in anything you say. I've stated from the beginning that the Warriors were better than the Rockets. Did the Rockets have a chance to beat the Warriors with a healthy CP3 and minus Iguodala? Absolutely. But the difference between you and I is that I stay consistent in my position. Yours alters daily, based on what makes the Warriors look the worst.

Before game 1 you said the Rockets would win and were the superior team. Then you said after game 1 that the Warriors will dominate and win easily. IT WAS ONE GAME BEFORE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND! Then as soon as the Warriors lost, you were back on the Rockets train again. Then you changed it again after game 3 after the Warriors killed the Rockets. After they were down 3-2, you continually said the Rockets would win in 7, like you predicted previously. Tell me where I'm wrong here...

You can't hold one position because 1) you don't know anything about basketball 2) you just want to bash the Warriors and 3) you just want to be "right" to self inflate your ego.

There's no problem in saying you were wrong and just moving on. But you keep altering your stance to cling to any chance of you being right. Which you are not. You were wrong. Just move past it, bro.
Total savagery. Well done.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Availability is absolutely an ability. Saying the Dubs would have won in 5 had Iggy played is the same as saying the Rockets would have won games 6 or 7 had CP3 played which is the same as saying the Rockets would have won game 7 if they just changed half the 27 missed 3s into made 2s.

It is all ability based, and only 1 team put everything together to continue their season.

Exactly.

The point is that the Warriors won, and were obviously the superior team when everyone was on the floor in games 1-3.

Neither team got lucky. They both were missing players they needed.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. It was after game three that I said that after they won by 41. I said "Even skeptics like me now have to believe the Warriors are the better team". You can look it up.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It was after game three that I said that after they won by 41. I said "Even skeptics like me now have to believe the Warriors are the better team". You can look it up.

So if you didn't switch stances until game 3, you still had:

Rockets - pre game 1.
Warriors - post game 3.
Rockets - game 5
Warriors - post game 7

You switched that many times all within a 7 game span. And guess who's side you switched to every time, it was the team who held the series advantage. Just admit you were wrong dude. It's ok.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you didn't switch stances until game 3, you still had:

Rockets - pre game 1.
Warriors - post game 3.
Rockets - game 5
Warriors - post game 7

You switched that many times all within a 7 game span. And guess who's side you switched to every time, it was the team who held the series advantage. Just admit you were wrong dude. It's ok.
Sign of an open mind but I would think it would be obvious why I'd be Warriors after game 5, wouldn't it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay came up short of the rim and he got all wrist. You don't think that the contact had anything to do with that Kyle?