• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zunino Up

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reality and reductive both start with an "r"

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't big on our version of Trumbo, but that doesn't mean I wanted him given away...which he ways. Just shameful to me.

Ya, Zunino was it. Sucre still rehabbing and other guy on maternity leave so that is it.

I agree with this. I don't mind that the Mariners moved Trumbo. I also have to assume that if they hadn't then the Mariners probably wouldn't have Dae Ho Lee, who has been a very nice surprise. His WAR of 1.2 holds up pretty well to Trumbo's 1.5, where Trumbo has been an every day player the entire year and Lee hasn't (Now Lind's -0.4 WAR is another story, but whatever). I know WAR isn't the be all end all, but it still helps put things in perspective a little bit. But anyway, back to the point, I have got to think that the Mariners could have gotten more value for Trumbo than a backup catcher, and it's too bad that Dipoto seems to have pulled the trigger on what seems like the first and only offer.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see Zunino smacking the ball around tonight, getting some much needed wins at a crucial time.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone needed that kind of confidence boost, it was definitely him. Obviously a very small sample size, but it looked like he displayed more patience at the plate, which is good to see.