• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zion!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Davis finally got out of New Orleans and won a ring in his next season. Hopefully Zion can do this one day too.

I don't think he will ever leave the NO franchise. Brandon Ingram as well. They will trade and try and acquire around those two guys to make the playoffs.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he will ever leave the NO franchise. Brandon Ingram as well. They will trade and try and acquire around those two guys to make the playoffs.

It will be interesting to follow Zion's NBA career but as good as he is I just can't see NO winning an NBA Championship unless he gets a very high caliber running mate and to get this NO will have to give up a lot. Even the great ones get tired of losing year after year. Anthony Davis knew he couldn't win a title in NO but once he teamed up with LeBron in LA it was game, set, and match. I do hope that Zion will be on a championship team one of these days whether it's in NO or elsewhere.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he’s pretty good. The Pelicans trades lately I’ve questioned along with Brandon Ingram being out and Zion’s thumb injury has taken its toll. And Josh Hart. The Pelicans aren’t stacked with talent and they just cannot withstand the attrition all teams struggle with in a season. But Zion has certainly held up his end of the bargain.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he’s pretty good. The Pelicans trades lately I’ve questioned along with Brandon Ingram being out and Zion’s thumb injury has taken its toll. And Josh Hart. The Pelicans aren’t stacked with talent and they just cannot withstand the attrition all teams struggle with in a season. But Zion has certainly held up his end of the bargain.

Zion is indeed the face of his team but even Bird, Magic, and Jordan couldn't do it without a strong supporting cast.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe Zion's shoe deal is worth $75 Million over seven years.