• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zion!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure they'll be fine but yeah I'm sure it took a hit today

Seriously, Nike stock is down big time today and there could be some law suits coming to add to their misery. I hope you're starting to feel much better by now from that nasty flu you had.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for him, but this really won't affect him much.
I do find it funny how the story yesterday was that tickets to the game were going for over $2000. And the main attraction played for less than a minute and Duke got walloped. Ha ha.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Nike stock is down big time today and there could be some law suits coming to add to their misery. I hope you're starting to feel much better by now from that nasty flu you had.

I can see why stock would go down but the law suits are stupid, yes the show exploded but it's not like Dion weighs 5 pounds. Though in this she happy society we live in they will be sued.

Thank you. I'm about 98.5% better

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why stock would go down but the law suits are stupid, yes the show exploded but it's not like Dion weighs 5 pounds. Though in this she happy society we live in they will be sued.

Thank you. I'm about 98.5% better

I agree totally with you about this sue happy society we live in when most of these suits should be thrown out of court before they even get there. Congrats for being almost back to 100%.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally with you about this sue happy society we live in when most of these suits should be thrown out of court before they even get there. Congrats for being almost back to 100%.

You were right.... Heard last night on news that's Nike's stock went severely down. They'll be ok.

Yeah, it's pathetic the cases that still get heard. Oh look I scolded myself on McDonald's coffee..... I'm taking them to court.... and winning.... Even after the initial suit (which was stupid, but I get since it wasn't labeled hot, but still common sense.. you order coffee, it's going to be hot!!)

I think the flu might be trying to make a comeback

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after the initial suit (which was stupid, but I get since it wasn't labeled hot, but still common sense.. you order coffee, it's going to be hot!!)

What most people don't know is that McDonalds won the suit on appeal. She (Stella)got an initial $26M for squeezing a hot coffee btween her legs. Appealite court said that putting hot coffee between your legs while driving instead of using a cup holder was not the fault of McDonalds. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the case of the plaintiff. It took 10 years and she somehow spent $6M but she had to give back $20M.

I was doing insurance loss control during that entire circus.

Ever hear about the guy who attempted to sue an RV manufacturer because he cut a corner, hit a fire hydrant and did about $10,000 damage to the RV and $10,000 to the hydrant and surrounding neighborhood? His insurance company wouldn't pay. So the guy sued the RV Manufacturer. The RV was listed as 36' long but when his lawyer had it measured, it was 35'10.5". They attempted to sue based on the RV being short........not the fact that guy had consumed roughly 11 cans of beer. The Superior Court refused to hear the case and the appealite court agreed.

Siometimesthe good guys win.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dz6Hg2GW0AASAh_.jpg

Cam: "We miss him as a player, but it's not just that. He is also the source of our energy. So, without him on the floor, that energy is missing. We have to be back in the gym tomorrow, figuring out how to find that energy while he is gone.”

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What most people don't know is that McDonalds won the suit on appeal. She (Stella)got an initial $26M for squeezing a hot coffee btween her legs. Appealite court said that putting hot coffee between your legs while driving instead of using a cup holder was not the fault of McDonalds. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the case of the plaintiff. It took 10 years and she somehow spent $6M but she had to give back $20M.

I was doing insurance loss control during that entire circus.

Ever hear about the guy who attempted to sue an RV manufacturer because he cut a corner, hit a fire hydrant and did about $10,000 damage to the RV and $10,000 to the hydrant and surrounding neighborhood? His insurance company wouldn't pay. So the guy sued the RV Manufacturer. The RV was listed as 36' long but when his lawyer had it measured, it was 35'10.5". They attempted to sue based on the RV being short........not the fact that guy had consumed roughly 11 cans of beer. The Superior Court refused to hear the case and the appealite court agreed.

Siometimesthe good guys win.

Did not know this. Thank you for bringing this to light!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 198977

Cam: "We miss him as a player, but it's not just that. He is also the source of our energy. So, without him on the floor, that energy is missing. We have to be back in the gym tomorrow, figuring out how to find that energy while he is gone.”

Cameron indoor entire energy went out when he went down

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not know this. Thank you for bringing this to light!

The guy who really lost out was her lawyer. He had to pay back everything that she had paid him and nearly went bankrupt. He brought a suit forward to protect lawyers that was tossed.

I loved being in the middle of these suits and complaints.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who really lost out was her lawyer. He had to pay back everything that she had paid him and nearly went bankrupt. He brought a suit forward to protect lawyers that was tossed.

I loved being in the middle of these suits and complaints.

That's building that he had to pay anything back. Not his fault his client was a moron. You must have some great stories to tell!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's building that he had to pay anything back. Not his fault his client was a moron. You must have some great stories to tell!

Some of the stuff is beyond absurd. It's even worse today because no one wants to take any responsibility for anything whether or not it's their fault.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the stuff is beyond absurd. It's even worse today because no one wants to take any responsibility for anything whether or not it's their fault.

Yup, it's always someone else's fault

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right.... Heard last night on news that's Nike's stock went severely down. They'll be ok.

Yeah, it's pathetic the cases that still get heard. Oh look I scolded myself on McDonald's coffee..... I'm taking them to court.... and winning.... Even after the initial suit (which was stupid, but I get since it wasn't labeled hot, but still common sense.. you order coffee, it's going to be hot!!)

I think the flu might be trying to make a comeback

We've had quite a few flu related deaths in NC this year but not nearly as many as last year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had quite a few flu related deaths in NC this year but not nearly as many as last year.

Yeah I keep hearing how the number is going up all around the country. Scary shit

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I keep hearing how the number is going up all around the country. Scary shit

Yea, and the flu season still has quite a ways to go before it's over but at least they hit the flu shot formula much better this year than they did last year.