• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Smith Accuses Tom Herman of Cheating on his Wife; Still Butthurt about being Called Out

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. It's not on OSU to provide that information. McMurphy is the one who wrote the article. Journalists with integrity verify their sources. He does not because he is scum.

I can't help but laugh how you compare the Lewan thing to this when they are so completely opposite in several ways. You're literally going to any length to side with the convict who every person involved says is lying, including his son who allegedly had the racial slur used on him.

If OSU wants to put an end to the story, it is on them. Who, other than OSU, wants to prove the Dad is making it all up?

As I said — if someone is going to make up a story. You usually don’t go into such great detail (phone calls, flight changes, driving in from another state with a 3rd person. The more details provided, the easier it is to prove it was made up.

My guess is — the truth is somewhere in the middle. Maybe Trevon did tell his dad that was said to him, but did so, because he knew his dad would be on a flight out to bring him home if it were? Maybe the dad has it out for OSU for how his son was treated and wants to stick it to them? Who knows?

That’s why I said — I’d be willing to bet, he did talk to Trevon, he did fly to Indy and drive to Columbus for Trevon. Because there is nothing gained by him to lie about it and it is so easily proven if he is lying.

But the rest of the story of what happened? Who knows.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OSU wants to put an end to the story, it is on them. Who, other than OSU, wants to prove the Dad is making it all up?

As I said — if someone is going to make up a story. You usually don’t go into such great detail (phone calls, flight changes, driving in from another state with a 3rd person. The more details provided, the easier it is to prove it was made up.

My guess is — the truth is somewhere in the middle. Maybe Trevon did tell his dad that was said to him, but did so, because he knew his dad would be on a flight out to bring him home if it were? Maybe the dad has it out for OSU for how his son was treated and wants to stick it to them? Who knows?

That’s why I said — I’d be willing to bet, he did talk to Trevon, he did fly to Indy and drive to Columbus for Trevon. Because there is nothing gained by him to lie about it and it is so easily proven if he is lying.

But the rest of the story of what happened? Who knows.
So you're "guessing" that the players who stepped forward and said it was never said, and they confirm it as eyewitnesses, are just lying for no good reason.

You're "guessing" that both Trevon and his mom are lying by saying his father is making this all up even though neither of them has a single reason to do so whatsoever.

You're "guessing" that a literal convicted felon is the one telling the truth because you haven't seen flight records or phone records.

Good lord.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're "guessing" that the players who stepped forward and said it was never said, and they confirm it as eyewitnesses, are just lying for no good reason.

You're "guessing" that both Trevon and his mom are lying by saying his father is making this all up even though neither of them has a single reason to do so whatsoever.

You're "guessing" that a literal convicted felon is the one telling the truth because you haven't seen flight records or phone records.

Good lord.
And you are just as blind in you constant defenses, and inability to see any blemish. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're literally saying the only reason to publish it isn't because it's a news story, but it's a hit piece on an active coach.

No, I'm saying you're too close to the story to see it any other way, but other people could read that same sentence and conclude that it's only published because it has relevance, since Urban is STILL EMPLOYED by Ohio State.

If he's already fired, then who cares, because AT THAT POINT, it's a hit piece.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying you're too close to the story to see it any other way, but other people could read that same sentence and conclude that it's only published because it has relevance, since Urban is STILL EMPLOYED by Ohio State.

So you think only getting a coach fired is a legit reason to post a news story, especially one that was so poorly investigated?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are just as blind in you constant defenses, and inability to see any blemish. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK
Dude, just go fuck yourself off already. Nobody said you have to click on this thread.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not doing this.

You get it. Just stop.
So are all of the non-OSU fans who responded on social media and said it was a horrible article "too close to the story?"

Why should I stop? This fucking scumbag dragged a kid and his mother (who has cancer) into a nationally published article that they not only deny but wanted nothing to do with (a UF rep had to tell him to stop harassing them, for fuck's sake), yet you're accusing me of being "too close to the story"?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lord.

I’m saying the OHIO STATE players will back OHIO STATE. Period. Same way ANY school will back their program against bad press.

Your 2nd statement makes no sense. I said his dad has absolutely no reason to lie. You are insinuating he is making it up. I asked what he’d gain from making it up?!? I still haven’t heard a reason for that?

Cracks me up you continue to put a convicted felon, yet want to take the word of a woman convicted of fraud from stealing from dying senior citizens as a nurse. You see the hypocrisy there?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m saying the OHIO STATE players will back OHIO STATE. Period. Same way ANY school will back their program against bad press.

Your 2nd statement makes no sense. I said his dad has absolutely no reason to lie. You are insinuating he is making it up. I asked what he’d gain from making it up?!? I still haven’t heard a reason for that?

Cracks me up you continue to put a convicted felon, yet want to take the word of a woman convicted of fraud from stealing from dying senior citizens as a nurse. You see the hypocrisy there?
ZACH SMITH is not part of OHIO STATE. That's what you can't seem to understand. Coming out and lying about a racist incident happening involving a coach who is no longer part of OHIO STATE as a young black man simply isn't happening in this day and age, and you know that.

I already said throw her statement out, you illiterate moron. Pay attention. It is also nice to see you still can't refute the fact that he's liking everything out there stating this report is bullshit and made up and called his dad a liar for saying it happened. Wonder why? LOL you don't even know the definition of hypocrisy.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please keep tom herman out of whatever mess is going on at ohio state?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude he could've banged 80 strippers when he was the coach at OSU, that shit shouldn't matter to anyone but him and his wife. Regardless of if it was true, Smith just needs to shut the fucked up already.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZACH SMITH is not part of OHIO STATE. That's what you can't seem to understand. Coming out and lying about a racist incident happening involving a coach who is no longer part of OHIO STATE as a young black man simply isn't happening in this day and age, and you know that.

I already said throw her statement out, you illiterate moron. Pay attention. It is also nice to see you still can't refute the fact that he's liking everything out there stating this report is bullshit and made up and called his dad a liar for saying it happened. Wonder why? LOL you don't even know the definition of hypocrisy.

I will say it again. What does his dad have to gain from making up the story?
If he doesn’t talk to his kid, why would he say his kid called and how would he have any clue something happened with Zach Smith (you do know OSU admitted to an altercation between the two, right?)
If he didn’t talk to his kid — why Would he book a flight and involve Trevon former football coach? Were they just going to surprise Trevon and coincidentally it happened to be when Trevon was leaving school?

You can continue to try and downplay it, and say it is BS. But at least ask yourself the questions I posted and let me know the answers you come up with?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

DoucheGod™ Herman clearly trying to poopoo on his ol' boss by helping instigate all this shit....and all to affect them in recruiting? Hrmm...gotta be something else at play here.

I'm sure he did all this for chivalrous reasons, to help Smith's estranged wife out...the guy who apparently runs around on his wife like it's a contest.

You can't insulate Little Tommy from this, he will get his comeuppance.

...and it's fucking funny.

...REAL funny.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not close to the story at all. I see it as a garbage article written without merit and intended to take a shot at Ohio State and Zach Smith. I don't see how people think it's a legit article unless they're blinded by bias.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn’t OSU be all over the father’s story proving it wrong? Flight records are easily accessible, phone records can easily prove if Trevon called him or not.

And I’m not giving his father merit — I’m saying if he were lying, his story could be picked apart immediately with phone and flight records.

You were the one who tried to discredit him by calling him a convict, yet you’ve yet to respond that Trevon’s mom is as well, but want her story fits your agenda so you look past it.
So what you are saying is, guilty until proven innocent.... SMH

That isnt how it works, the burden is on the accuser to provide proof/evidence

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say it again. What does his dad have to gain from making up the story?
If he doesn’t talk to his kid, why would he say his kid called and how would he have any clue something happened with Zach Smith (you do know OSU admitted to an altercation between the two, right?)
If he didn’t talk to his kid — why Would he book a flight and involve Trevon former football coach? Were they just going to surprise Trevon and coincidentally it happened to be when Trevon was leaving school?

You can continue to try and downplay it, and say it is BS. But at least ask yourself the questions I posted and let me know the answers you come up with?
He's a convicted felon who is now at the center of a major media story in which he is painted as a respectable, loving father going out of his way to come to the rescue of his young son who is the victim of racism, which is one of the most prominent hot-button issues in America today. If not for the literally dozens of people coming out and saying it's bullshit, he looks like a hero.

The issue has never been that there was an altercation; that was admitted almost immediately by the university and by players. The issue is his dad saying a coach used the "N" word and McMurphy suggesting it was covered up. That is the entire issue here. I remember very clearly when he left. Not only was his mother diagnosed with cancer, but they were impacted by Hurricane Irma. He left because it was the right decision to make for his family to be close to them. This was covered extensively by the media last fall.

Again, you have gone to great lengths to support a convicted felon who is being called out by multiple eye-witnesses who vehemently deny his side of the story, while downplaying the fact that his own son called him a liar and seems to be supporting those calling McMurphy's article, while a few months ago you were so adamantly against Zach Smith, who had allegations brought against him that weren't substantiated by anything other than the word of his ex-wife and that were refuted by her own mother. That's where we are.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not close to the story at all. I see it as a garbage article written without merit and intended to take a shot at Ohio State and Zach Smith. I don't see how people think it's a legit article unless they're blinded by bias.
Bingo