• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your unquestioned NFL MVP at the half way mark is...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Tom Brady for winning the November NFL MVP award

When is the parade?

Next Tuesday. Any chance you can swing into Raleigh NC and pick me up, not allowed to take the company vehicle to personal events? I'll supply the White Russians.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort like the Giants and Jets playing in New Jersey.. Apparently NY doesn't have a football team..

Wait, Wait. The Buffalo Bills. A REAL NY team.

If the Giants didnt make you cry every time you saw them, Im sure youd be glad to call them a NY team

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are right. I'll have to remind him how you were celebrating Mark Teixeira as the baseball MVP at the halfway point a few months ago.

True, that thread was epic

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there are mid season awards now?...huh

Ya know the sports media market is saturated when they start handing out mid season awards.

LOL. What clued me in was the rise in "power rankings" for pro teams. This all started in the last 5-10 years or so. At first people made proper comments like "oh, it looks like the Steelers aren't going to the Fiesta Bowl this year". Then people started to take it seriously and argue about that shit. Now? Everyone does power rankings for pro teams and people live for that crap. Saturated, indeed.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Giants pulling the upset this weekend, or what?

37-27 Pats

I wish I could believe otherwise, but my defense is a fucking disaster

I just hope they approach this game with a "score for score" mentality, knowing that they have to attack offensively

the famous "Keep Tom off the field" approach only works when you have a stout defense, i hope the Giants dont get caught up in that ball control bullshit

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Giants didnt make you cry every time you saw them, Im sure youd be glad to call them a NY team

There's a difference between seeing them as a thorn in the Patriots side and crying like a bad sport. Geesh. It's not like the Patriots have not had a steady stream of success for almost 15 years now.

I think this should be an interesting game Sunday and I can see where Manning and Coughlin have been successful (and unsuccessful).

I think this is a good test for the Patriots secondary from a good passing attack.