• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your top 5 Biggest Disappointments this season.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Laken Tomlinson-gets blown up every play and is a bust. Never draft Duke players EVER again
2. Golden Tate-He has been Lionized and is absolutely trash out there
3. DeAndre Levy-The Ghost of nonexistence that is also a waste of $34 million.
4. Caldwell-Just fire this shit in pants faced clown already.
5. Kyle Van Noy- Another top 3 round bust

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing Meow necks veins after last weeks loss.

Not seeing TPauls face when he got cut from tOfficial Lions Cheerleaders.

Lions season being officially over before the Tigers.

Rudock not being the backup.

Jimmy Landes having to wait for the beginning of his long snapping career.

Last edited:

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell... oh yeah and 5b. Caldwell

wolverlion

Father of 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell
Caldwell... oh yeah and 5b. Caldwell

I want to like the guy, I swear I do, but the failure to challenge the spot last week and the absolute lack of emotion in any way, shape or form either way is killing me. Also, I know we always want to win, but him coaching for his job and thus costing us a better draft ick when it was clear the season was over for us just pissed me off.

And just like last year, it seems our half time adjustments are minute to non-existent. And we seem to make zero preemptive adjustments at the half to counter what we think they will do when we are looking good offensively.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever thought returner "Roberts" was worth a rosterspot. Does Martha like him? He is terrible. He is a negative player.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Laken Tomlinson-gets blown up every play and is a bust. Never draft Duke players EVER again
2. Golden Tate-He has been Lionized and is absolutely trash out there
3. DeAndre Levy-The Ghost of nonexistence that is also a waste of $34 million.
4. Caldwell-Just fire this shit in pants faced clown already.
5. Kyle Van Noy- Another top 3 round bust

Hard to be disapointed in Levy when we knew a year ago his career was over. Tomlinson and Van Noy are Mayhew bust picks. No expectation there either. Agree with Tate. Totally agree with Caldwell.

My top 5:

1. Caldwell. Meanwhile Josh McDaniels is running the triple option and winning with Kolby Briskett. The sooner we get him (preferably) or the DC from New England here, the better.
2. Mayhew/Levy (tie). The ghost haunts us every time Levy doesn't play, but cashes in his enormous pay checks each week. Biggest FA bust is Lions history.
3. Abdullah. Another starting RB with a serious injury. The Lions never have a running game and it's killing the offense.
4. Teryl Austin. Really a nothing coach without Suh. Too bad, so sad.
5. Ebron. He obviously has physical gifts. But the dude is such a clown I can't take him seriously. He makes a great play, then does something stupid. I can definitely see why Mayhew took him though. He has the hair Martin always dreamed of.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing Meow necks veins after last weeks loss.

5xtDarrD3UV3Qk6N00E.gif

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to be disapointed in Levy when we knew a year ago his career was over. Tomlinson and Van Noy are Mayhew bust picks. No expectation there either. Agree with Tate. Totally agree with Caldwell.

My top 5:

1. Caldwell. Meanwhile Josh McDaniels is running the triple option and winning with Kolby Briskett. The sooner we get him (preferably) or the DC from New England here, the better.
2. Mayhew/Levy (tie). The ghost haunts us every time Levy doesn't play, but cashes in his enormous pay checks each week. Biggest FA bust is Lions history.
3. Abdullah. Another starting RB with a serious injury. The Lions never have a running game and it's killing the offense.
4. Teryl Austin. Really a nothing coach without Suh. Too bad, so sad.
5. Ebron. He obviously has physical gifts. But the dude is such a clown I can't take him seriously. He makes a great play, then does something stupid. I can definitely see why Mayhew took him though. He has the hair Martin always dreamed of.

Not a McDaniels fan, but on the brightside his biggest issue was blowing up a team so he could do it with "his guys" Good luck blowing up this roater.

Also McDaniels means the end of Jim Bob, only guy to turn Stafford into an efficient qb.

1. Caldwell
2. Oline
3. Refusing to win at the time curling deemed it so
4. Injuries, not their fault, but fucking fuck
5. Levy

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Laken
2) TJ Jones on practice squad when he could be taking game reps and be the returner
3) Swanson
4) they let IAQ walk.
5) TBD throughout the season

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a McDaniels fan, but on the brightside his biggest issue was blowing up a team so he could do it with "his guys" Good luck blowing up this roater.

Also McDaniels means the end of Jim Bob, only guy to turn Stafford into an efficient qb.

Mcdaniels learned his lesson IMO while in Denver. He wouldn't have that control in Detroit.

I do agree with the second statement 100%.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Caldwell
2. Oline
3. Refusing to win at the time curling deemed it so
4. Injuries, not their fault, but fucking fuck
5. Levy
It was more than disappointing that the Lions turned their backs on the curling Gods.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no disappointments. Things are shaping up nicely.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember starting a thread that Mayhew should be fired immediately after the Tomlinson selection. Not one draft expert had that guy as a first rounder. He was a projected 2nd-3rd rounder.

Got immediate backlash for being a negative nancy from Tpaul and others.

Dude is straight trash. Couldn't crack the starting lineup his rookie year and needs to go back to the bench. Why not give that Dahl guy a shot?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember starting a thread that Mayhew should be fired immediately after the Tomlinson selection. Not one draft expert had that guy as a first rounder. He was a projected 2nd-3rd rounder.

Got immediate backlash for being a negative nancy from Tpaul and others.

Dude is straight trash. Couldn't crack the starting lineup his rookie year and needs to go back to the bench. Why not give that Dahl guy a shot?

I believe I was one of those, I was blinded by the idea of finally having a great interior line. Perhaps a run game! It was all there, Warford was the resident badass, Tomlinson was supposedly coveted by that patriots, they always have a line, and Raiola was gone.......

Instead Warford became a fraction of his self(still good at least), Swanson has me missing Dom, and Tomlinson sucks......also no RB, although I continue to hold out hope for tiny hands, he is my new Levy

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also no RB, although I continue to hold out hope for tiny hands, he is my new Levy

I think I am one of the few on this board that also thinks tiny hands will be very good. He's just been unlucky.

Swanson has me missing Dom, and Tomlinson sucks.

Swanson isn't great but definitely been better than last year.

Tomlinson's best skill is helping Stafford off the ground after his dude flatten's him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am one of the few on this board that also thinks tiny hands will be very good. He's just been unlucky.

I'll have you know, I'm real, and Im SPECTACULAR!

(I could care less if Abdullah ever plays for the Lions again tbh.)

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have you know, I'm real, and Im SPECTACULAR!

(I could care less if Abdullah ever plays for the Lions again tbh.)

Really? A few fumbles last year and you want to write him off?

He was averaging 5.3 YPC this year before going down. He didn't fumble yet this year either.

Should be interesting to see what Dwayne Washington averages behind the same line in the upcoming weeks.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A few fumbles last year and you want to write him off?

He was averaging 5.3 YPC this year before going down. He didn't fumble yet this year either.

Should be interesting to see what Dwayne Washington averages behind the same line in the upcoming weeks.
That Washington kid is like one of those wild horses they sell to crazy people that like breakin em. To me. He also scares me with the ball in his hands. But he might not suck, idk.

I just don't have any faith that Tiny Hands will ever be able to hold on to the ball. To me he's a pass catching back. And we already have a better one locked up for years. Even if we've all known for years he's not really a RB.