• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Your Texas Rangers at the Seattle Mariners 4/25 - 4/27

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Glenmoranjie is a good one to try.

It is for sure. But I would start with a blended to start and the move on.

You and jta have you're heads headed in the right direction for sure.

AND how about Mr. Cotts tonight?

AND, let's give Wash a little credit for getting Neal back into the action correctly.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell how happy cotts was there. Glad to see that. I'll leave my signature for now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is for sure. But I would start with a blended to start and the move on.

You and jta have you're heads headed in the right direction for sure.

AND how about Mr. Cotts tonight?

AND, let's give Wash a little credit for getting Neal back into the action correctly.

Finally a move that makes sense.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't catch the game last night, was on a date. That is a once in a month type thing though. If you look at the Mariners cumulative offensive performance this year, you will see it's unlikely we score another run.
You had one interesting off season., there. Thought you were going to trade for Price and sign Cruz. Had you all finishing third ahead of the Angels. Tough luck on the pitching injuries.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drink my bourbon neat or with a couple whiskey stones.

Same-same....but slightly different.

You know what you're doing already, from an evaluation standpoint.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could tell how happy cotts was there. Glad to see that. I'll leave my signature for now.

Swear....I almost asked you about that just yesterday. Glad I didn't and happy you haven't.

AND how bout that Ogando?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid played at Stanford so it makes sense he'd be smart.

There is this thing on YouTube called TheRealRobReport that was posted by Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson. It basically consists of Michael Robinson filming his interactions with Seahawks players at the training facility, team bus, plane etc. It gave a really unfettered look at what the guys are really like, outside of what you see in media interviews. The one thing that struck me about Sherman was how intelligent he was and the great sense of humor he has. Which was why it frustrates me that he talks so much smack, I just don't think it is necessary. Hell, he has done an amazing job marketing himself though, it's just unfortunate it is as the bad guy.

Great inning by Mariners hitters as always!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the Ogando out of the pen that we love, keep that going Alexi

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had one interesting off season., there. Thought you were going to trade for Price and sign Cruz. Had you all finishing third ahead of the Angels. Tough luck on the pitching injuries.

We need to focus on offense. We've got pitching (Felix, Iwakuma, Paxton and Walker), but our outfield is so pathetic it is laughable. I just didn't like Cruz in Safeco Field. His home/away splits with the Rangers were worrying and his defense is mediocre.

We need to get it together on offense, even if our pitching staff was healthy we would still be struggling because we cannot score runs.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn Martin loose.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Wash said "I can't run away from from him"

Hey....we/us/me give a mountain of horseshit to Wash daily.

But I always want to give credit when credit is due. And I think this was a shrewd move to put Cotts back on the bike so quickly.

Great inning from Cotts/Ogando.....3 K's I do believe.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to focus on offense. We've got pitching (Felix, Iwakuma, Paxton and Walker), but our outfield is so pathetic it is laughable. I just didn't like Cruz in Safeco Field. His home/away splits with the Rangers were worrying and his defense is mediocre.

We need to get it together on offense, even if our pitching staff was healthy we would still be struggling because we cannot score runs.

Mediocre might be a little generous.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is this thing on YouTube called TheRealRobReport that was posted by Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson. It basically consists of Michael Robinson filming his interactions with Seahawks players at the training facility, team bus, plane etc. It gave a really unfettered look at what the guys are really like, outside of what you see in media interviews. The one thing that struck me about Sherman was how intelligent he was and the great sense of humor he has. Which was why it frustrates me that he talks so much smack, I just don't think it is necessary. Hell, he has done an amazing job marketing himself though, it's just unfortunate it is as the bad guy.

Great inning by Mariners hitters as always!

you just hit the nail on the head, a lot of the talk is a marketing ploy...nothing wrong with that
(the rant was just a little crazy moment, you can't fake that)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey....we/us/me give a mountain of horseshit to Wash daily.

But I always want to give credit when credit is due. And I think this was a shrewd move to put Cotts back on the bike so quickly.

Great inning from Cotts/Ogando.....3 K's I do believe.
Agree. Anybody can have a bad outing.