• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Texas Rangers are 2015 AL West Champions!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna start a psychic hotline. I knew Josh was gonna strike out before he saw the first pitch:L

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. But Adrian not there is not necessary if Hamsls pitches well.
Please explain to me how an offense putting up 3 runs in 6 innings in the playoffs against a quality #2 starting pitcher is not doing its job. You can't score 5+ runs every game, especially against tough pitching.

Look at Stroman's recent game logs and then tell me that our offense is failing us today. Fielding and pitching have been our problems today.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince and Josh are an embarassment

With Josh we should just sort of expect his way of doing things but with Prince it's becoming absolutely unacceptable.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me how an offense putting up 3 runs in 6 innings in the playoffs against a quality #2 starting pitcher is not doing its job. You can't score 5+ runs every game, especially against tough pitching.

Look at Stroman's recent game logs and then tell me that our offense is failing us today. Fielding and pitching have been our problems today.

I tend to agree with you. Runs and hits always come at a premium in the playoffs. There's no shame in scoring 3 runs although based on what has transpired we should have a few more probably.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First they didn't put any runs on the board since the 2nd. What have they done since? Zero shit nothing. You have to do more than that and the box score will proves it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Prince is playing like he was when he was in the playoffs with Detroit.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with you. Runs and hits always come at a premium in the playoffs. There's no shame in scoring 3 runs although based on what has transpired we should have a few more probably.
My point is: You put 3 thru 2nd inning and do nothing after that and say the offense is not the problem.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the offense has been as good as others do. A lot of early swinging after the long first inning. He's going to be able to throw another inning now. We had Stroman on the ropes early and we let him off the hook.

Prince, MM, and Josh have been complete garbage.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the offense has been as good as others do. A lot of early swinging after the long first inning. He's going to be able to throw another inning now. We had Stroman on the ropes early and we let him off the hook.

Agree completely.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we have a good shot at winning this series. It goes back to Texas for 2 games, I bet Beltre plays game 3. The goal is always to get at least one on the road. The Rangers have done that. Its not going to be easy. Toronto is really good.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been really dissapointed in Mitch and Prince.

saddles

Bring up Blaine Crim #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First they didn't put any runs on the board since the 2nd. What have they done since? Zero shit nothing. You have to do more than that and the box score will proves it.
Exactly. Every aspect of our game is lacking today. Given what Toronto gave us we should have scored more runs at this point.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't demand that they put up runs every inning. When they get their runs doesn't matter. All runs in one inning or one run every inning... it all counts the same.

You are not giving Stroman enough credit. He has shutdown stuff. Look at what he has done to other teams recently. We've already scored more than most against him. Maybe we could have squeezed out one or two more runs. But this narrative that "we haven't done anything since the 2nd inning so therefore our offense is the problem" is just flat-out wrong.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 off of Stroman is pretty good. Hamels has not pitched well.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't demand that they put up runs every inning. When they get their runs doesn't matter. All runs in one inning or one run every inning... it all counts the same.

You are not giving Stroman enough credit. He has shutdown stuff. Look at what he has done to other teams recently. We've already scored more than most against him. Maybe we could have squeezed out one or two more runs. But this narrative that "we haven't done anything since the 2nd inning so therefore our offense is the problem" is just flat-out wrong.
That may be hard to explain.
If you are right then it makes no sense to continue the game. Moving on

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely have to do better offensively the rest of the way to be able to win this series. Toronto isn't going to give us what they gave us early in this game every game. We are also going to need our ace to pitch like an ace in Game 5. We are going to have to run the bases better and we need to keep Hanser out of the games the rest of the way.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hear Wash now. "You have to tip your cap to Stroman."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince, a single. Can you at least hit a single? Come on, a single!