• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Gaming Graveyard

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you know about MMORPGs you know in game currency. The elder scrolls online is one I've played off and on since launch on PC a year ahead of console, I know ppl on xb1 who sell crowns for gold which is ZoS's accepted way to buy gold with real money, kno the right guy I trust gave him in game gold he bought the game as gift to my email digital copy of the game. On phone let me know if you need more explanation

I played for a long time but the game got toxic quick.

Got to the point where guilds and factions became toxic within themselves.

Played the META with a Sorc and then played an AOE non META build Stam Warden when Morrowind came out.

It was shortly after Morrowind that I completely quit the game all together.

My guild got mad at me for rolling with a secondary during the day when I was predominantly on and when my guildies weren't. Also played PvE with the secondary where my main guild was predominantly PvP.

Either way, it went from being an awesome game and experience to one I look back on in pure hate.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played for a long time but the game got toxic quick.

Got to the point where guilds and factions became toxic within themselves.

Played the META with a Sorc and then played an AOE non META build Stam Warden when Morrowind came out.

It was shortly after Morrowind that I completely quit the game all together.

My guild got mad at me for rolling with a secondary during the day when I was predominantly on and when my guildies weren't. Also played PvE with the secondary where my main guild was predominantly PvP.

Either way, it went from being an awesome game and experience to one I look back on in pure hate.
PvP guilds are nothing but cancer and drama. But find the right guild and it's fun, I'm in a non sweaty end game vet trials guild that has fun and don't make it a job

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PvP guilds are nothing but cancer and drama. But find the right guild and it's fun, I'm in a non sweaty end game vet trials guild that has fun and don't make it a job

That's what was weird, my guild also was a trial guild. I'm not sure what the cap is but I hit 600 before quitting.

I'll never jump back on either, too much to play these days and MMOs have become a toxic neck beard breeding ground.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what was weird, my guild also was a trial guild. I'm not sure what the cap is but I hit 600 before quitting.

I'll never jump back on either, too much to play these days and MMOs have become a toxic neck beard breeding ground.
MMORPGs have been exactly what they are since I started playing them in 97 the slang changes but generally everything is the same, just like real life you have to surround yourself with the .right people for your goals. We're you PC or xb1 or PS4?

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMORPGs have been exactly what they are since I started playing them in 97 the slang changes but generally everything is the same, just like real life you have to surround yourself with the .right people for your goals. We're you PC or xb1 or PS4?

It really does require surrounding yourself with the right folks. I played on PS4 and back in the day played WoW.

Just not a lot of people my way and even fewer who play games or are interested in MMOs. Hard to find a good core group.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really does require surrounding yourself with the right folks. I played on PS4 and back in the day played WoW.

Just not a lot of people my way and even fewer who play games or are interested in MMOs. Hard to find a good core group.
Console has far younger demographics. It's hard finding the right guild, you gotta be willing to leave and search around even start your own maybe lol. I hate when I take a break and get booted and need to search all over again that's why I haven't 100% quit this winter like I usually do. I can grab any guildmates and run just about anything. I know your pain. Finding adult only guilds is a start, make friends who have same view then ask about their other guilds and test them out. It's how I found out about the one I love other guilds are personal bank guild and then trading guilds for the gold