• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your current Top 5? Week 1

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Auburn
Georgia

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
OSU
OU
UGA

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Auburn( smacked the shit outta a top 10 team)
2) Alabama,( the only reason that Bama is #2 is because of who Auburn played and how they looked)
3) Ohio State ( played well against a Div Bowl opponent)
4) Clemson( they played Furnan and looked good doung it.)
5) LSU. (They flat out bitch slapped Miami)

Honorable mention

6) Notre Dame ( score didn't reflect the game. Flat out domination)
7) Wisconsin ( looked alright against Western Kentucky)

can't agree with you there my friend.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Washington's play calling on that drive where the option got broken up was a botch by the staff. Why, in the actual fuck, would you call a FUCKING SPEED OPTION with the klutziest QB west of the Mississippi against probably the 2nd best d-line in the country with fast linebackers behind them? They had just ran the ball down field for around 40 yds, and then decided hey, let's run our slow ass QB near the goal line and see what happens. You had Myles Gaskin, the best RB on the field, while he was on fire, and then took it out of his hands. Just simple overthinking can cost you in a game of that magnitude.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope some random person just walks up and kicks you in the nuts next time you run to the store.
kick-in-the-nuts-gif-2.gif

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until a team at least beat a "decent" P5 or good G5, I ain't puttin' any of 'em in a top five. Fuck this shit about what happened in past. This is 2018 you livin' in the past fartknockers!

1. Alabama - Louisville ain't that bad
2. Auburn - Washington is pretty good
2. Notre Dame - Michigan ain't bad either...in spite of Harbaugh's efforts to make them so.
3. LSU - Miaimi ain't bad
4. Oklahoma - FAU is a pretty good G5 and flat got whipped.

Was going to include West Virginia and Cincy...but just don't see Tennessee and UCLA being as good as the opponents of those other five. And the winner of the FSU-VippySue game may get in after tonight.

Sorry, tOSU, Clem, Georgia, etal...beating those opponents ain't gonna cut it....yet....even if the Beavers are P5...they really ain't.

Do I fully expect tOSU, Clem and Georgia to be in the top five at some point? Hell to the yes...but picking on the afflicted so far don't warrant it.

AND FOR THE RECORD, if Illinois wins another game they are coming off my favorites. Can't have any of that shit and stay on my good list.

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO Auburn should not be considered as a top five until at least the LSU game in two weeks. We have a lot of things to fix between now and then.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO Auburn should not be considered as a top five until at least the LSU game in two weeks. We have a lot of things to fix between now and then.
Maybe so...but at least you guys beat someone other than a shitty team like my Miners.

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so...but at least you guys beat someone other than a shitty team like my Miners.

We did, but at the same time we were exposed on our run game for what we are. We have talent but if it does not gel along the line then we are in trouble. Props to Washington for playing a great game in hostile territory.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until a team at least beat a "decent" P5 or good G5, I ain't puttin' any of 'em in a top five. Fuck this shit about what happened in past. This is 2018 you livin' in the past fartknockers!

1. Alabama - Louisville ain't that bad
2. Auburn - Washington is pretty good
2. Notre Dame - Michigan ain't bad either...in spite of Harbaugh's efforts to make them so.
3. LSU - Miaimi ain't bad
4. Oklahoma - FAU is a pretty good G5 and flat got whipped.

Was going to include West Virginia and Cincy...but just don't see Tennessee and UCLA being as good as the opponents of those other five. And the winner of the FSU-VippySue game may get in after tonight.

Sorry, tOSU, Clem, Georgia, etal...beating those opponents ain't gonna cut it....yet....even if the Beavers are P5...they really ain't.

Do I fully expect tOSU, Clem and Georgia to be in the top five at some point? Hell to the yes...but picking on the afflicted so far don't warrant it.

AND FOR THE RECORD, if Illinois wins another game they are coming off my favorites. Can't have any of that shit and stay on my good list.
So, screw what happened last year but FAU is better than TennesseeSECSEC.
Miami which has lost 4 in row now... aint bad
and you left off the undefeated national champs UCF altogether..

dr evil.gif
Get your sh*t together son, take a lap.

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, screw what happened last year but FAU is better than TennesseeSECSEC.
Miami which has lost 4 in row now... aint bad
and you left off the undefeated national champs UCF altogether..

View attachment 186178
Get your sh*t together son, take a lap.

FAU very well may be better than Tennessee. Not trying to take away from what West Virginia didnto them because that was flat dominance but Tennessee is bad. Like, real bad. They couldn’t even run against your 3-3 stack when you were in it and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Don’t get me wrong, I think West Virginia is going to be good, and they look improved along the DL but I just don’t think Tennessee tripping over their own dicks for 3 hours proves anything except West Virginia was a lot better than Tennessee.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) Alabama,( the only reason that Bama is #2 is because of who Auburn played and how they looked)

Honorable mention

1. Auburn was extremely lucky to win. Washington shit the bed multiple times after driving deep into Auburn territory.
2. ND didn't "flat out dominate", that was an really close game by every measure.
3. Kudos to LSU for a solid game, but Miami is an absolute fraud who belongs nowhere near the top 10. I'd consider OKlahoma's win over FAU as being much more impressive honestly.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honorable mention

I don’t think you know much about football.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year we do these early rankings and some team gets props for beating a "good team" base off what that team did last year. Then that "good team" goes 4-8. Meanwhile some team beats a "bad team" based off how they did last year and no one says a word. Them that "bad team" goes 10-2. I think I'll wait a few weeks until I start assigning quality wins .