• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your current Top 5? Week 1

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only week 1, it will change. Wisky and PSU are my 6 and 7 if it makes you feel better. :thumb:

Obviously change is inevitable every single week and I could care less where you had Wisky or PSU. I was just curious what your logic was for OU and Oklahoma to both be so high?

In reality it's difficult right now with teams playing cup cakes. Like I said previously, the OSU vs Oklahoma game will be significant. A true ranking will probably have to wait until week 6 at the very least or it's just speculation.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska
Arkansas St
Bama
Clemson
Penn St

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously change is inevitable every single week and I could care less where you had Wisky or PSU. I was just curious what your logic was for OU and Oklahoma to both be so high?

In reality it's difficult right now with teams playing cup cakes. Like I said previously, the OSU vs Oklahoma game will be significant. A true ranking will probably have to wait until week 6 at the very least or it's just speculation.

Agreed. I was judging it strictly based on how potent their offenses looked because im a sucker for offense. Im also a sucker for QBs (because LSU never has any good ones) and rudolph/mayfield both looked stellar. OUs true test will come next week. And i think Oklahoma state will run easy through until they play OU.

Curious to see how FSU and the loser of next weeks OSU/OU bounce back. I think this will be the year that a 2 loss team makes the playoff.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I was judging it strictly based on how potent their offenses looked because im a sucker for offense. Im also a sucker for QBs (because LSU never has any good ones) and rudolph/mayfield both looked stellar. OUs true test will come next week. And i think Oklahoma state will run easy through until they play OU.

Curious to see how FSU and the loser of next weeks OSU/OU bounce back. I think this will be the year that a 2 loss team makes the playoff.

Offenses are fun and exciting but defense is more consistent hence defenses win championships. This is why all those exciting BIG 12 teams were left out of the top 10 and the playoffs last year.

I honestly like LSU this year more than ever with their new O coordinator and a QB that can manage the game and not make the stupid mistakes. LSU will have a good chance vs Bama this season.

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama
Oklahoma
Clemson
Stanford
tOSU

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Penn State
5. Stanford

Don't care about pre-season rankings, eye test only.

Your list?
You clearly are TheAuthority on being the worst poster.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma
5. Penn State