• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 4 playoff teams 10/7/16

L1C4CardsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am going with this for the end of the season.

1. Ohio St vs 4. Louisville - Fiesta Bowl
2. Alabama vs 3. Washington - Peach Bowl

How do you have clemson out? Just curious

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am going with this for the end of the season.

1. Ohio St vs 4. Louisville - Fiesta Bowl
2. Alabama vs 3. Washington - Peach Bowl

He isn't the only one who would love to hear your answer to just how you left out Clemson but the Cards are in.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He isn't the only one who would love to hear your answer to just how you left out Clemson but the Cards are in.

Well I didn't intend to ruffle any feathers but here was my line of thinking. Louisville loss to Clemson was early and they are still ranked high. Clemson has a chance to lose (FSU, PITT, NCST, SCAR) and possibly in the CCG. My thinking was Louisville sneaks in due to a CCG upset by staying ranked high. I hope I am wrong though as I like Clemson much more than I do Louisville. I just see most of the undefeated teams going down soon as well... Plus it's just a fun prediction that's probably unlikely but ya never know right?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't intend to ruffle any feathers but here was my line of thinking. Louisville loss to Clemson was early and they are still ranked high. Clemson has a chance to lose (FSU, PITT, NCST, SCAR) and possibly in the CCG. My thinking was Louisville sneaks in due to a CCG upset by staying ranked high. I hope I am wrong though as I like Clemson much more than I do Louisville. I just see most of the undefeated teams going down soon as well... Plus it's just a fun prediction that's probably unlikely but ya never know right?
No bubble, no troubles. I just wanted to hear your thought. it's all good.

:suds:

Last edited:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clemson out on a CCG loss and putting Louisville in seems unlikely. I could see a CCG loss putting a team from a different conference but not the same conference/division.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting Clemson and Washington to drop 2 games is looking bleak atm ... but that's what it would take for 'ville to get in IMHO.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama
tOSU
Clemson
Washington

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson out on a CCG loss and putting Louisville in seems unlikely. I could see a CCG loss putting a team from a different conference but not the same conference/division.
I would agree but I just don't see the B12 champion getting in this year. Especially with it being very likely that their champion will be only 10-2 compared to other teams at 11-1 or 11-2. Who knows right? I know they prefer conference champions. Louisville could still win the Atlantic but they would need 2 conference losses by Clemson.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State vs Miami FL
Alabama vs Houston

Washington loses one of their road games and Clemson loses to Miami in the ACC Championship game.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before me and Lunardi get into serious bracket discussions, here we go....

1. Nebraska (OOC has been amazing. I believe they beat JFC himself)
2. Kansas (Unbelievable streak against P5 teams)
3. Oregon (Most awesome unis. Gotta be involved)
4. BYE (Greatest team ever gets 1st round love. Washington Generals may litigate. Could be some Big 12 team later to be named.)

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ohio State
2. Clemson
3. Alabama
4. Houston

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B-12 is on the outside looking in...AGAIN...Baylor's OOC SUCKED, and I see a few losses in conference for them, and West Virginia as well...PLUS, they don't play a CCG AGAIN this year...They have NOBODY to blame but themselves!!!

:shortbus:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B-12 is on the outside looking in...AGAIN...Baylor's OOC SUCKED, and I see a few losses in conference for them, and West Virginia as well...PLUS, they don't play a CCG AGAIN this year...They have NOBODY to blame but themselves!!!

:shortbus:

What do you dislike about Miami so much. They should beat a down FSU tomorrow and then the Va Tech game is in Blacksburg. If they get by the Homies, they should be going into the ACC CG undefeated. Miami has the defense to keep it low scoring with Clemson. And enough offense to pull out a close game.

An undefeated ACC champion would be in the playoffs.

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC might be skating on thin ice...Washington CAN'T afford more than one loss, and they MUST win the PACCCG finishing no worse than 12-1!!!

The SEC is a given...Alabama/Texas A&M Winner...NOBODY from the East has a chance...Tennessee is an EASY two loss team!!!

The BIG is a GIVEN...tOSU/Michigan Winner...The West is playing on borrowed time and CAN'T/WON'T win the BIGCCG!!!

Clemson and Miami have the inside track for the ACC, and at present look to be headed for a showdown in the ACCCCG as unbeatens...Thus...IMHO...That keeps Louisville OUT!!!

Houston HAS to beat Louisville and win the AACCCG...Going 13-0, and PRAY the Committee likes their resume...Cincinnati, Memphis, Navy and Temple MUST finish with 9+ win records to help the Cougars SOS!!!

The ACC COULD get two teams in...A 13-0 Clemson/Miami winner, and a 12-1 Clemson/Miami loser!!!

Conference winners/losers at 13-0, or 12-1 would be the first selections...So that LEAVES OUT the B-12!!!

Teams STILL alive at this time are:

AAC: Houston

ACC: Clemson and Miami

BIG: Michigan and Ohio State

MWC: Boise State...NOT likely!!!

PAC: Washington

SEC: Alabama, Texas A&M and Tennessee

An 11-1 Alabama/Texas A&M, Louisville and Michigan/Ohio State would be left out of the playoffs...But hey, at least they would get a New Years Six Bowl Invite...So we'd have some GOOD Games!!!

:2cents:

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you dislike about Miami so much. They should beat a down FSU tomorrow and then the Va Tech game is in Blacksburg. If they get by the Homies, they should be going into the ACC CG undefeated. Miami has the defense to keep it low scoring with Clemson. And enough offense to pull out a close game.

An undefeated ACC champion would be in the playoffs.

Who said I disliked Miami???

:noidea: