• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 4 playoff teams 10/7/16

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@pitman @Kelsen
776.jpg

OK, ya got me. But in my defense, a joke is supposed to contain some element of humor. Who knew?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
All things being equal, fat people use more soap.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington
Alabama
Clemson
Ohio St. / Michigan winner

Bowl projections heading into Week 7
College Football Playoff at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
Georgia Dome, Atlanta
Saturday, Dec. 31, TBD (ESPN)

Schlabach: Alabama vs. Washington
McMurphy: Alabama vs. Washington

College Football Playoff at the Fiesta Bowl
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
Saturday, Dec. 31, TBD (ESPN)

Schlabach: Clemson vs. Michigan
McMurphy: Clemson vs. Ohio State

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ohio State
2. Clemson
3. Alabama
4. Michigan

The 1 vs 4 semifinal is a B1G east rematch and the 2 vs 3 is a rematch of last year's natty game. All hell breaks loose in the CFP world causing nuclear meltdown, the secession of the PAC 12, the disolution of the Big 12 and other shit I can't even think of!

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see two teams from the same conference getting in. Unless, they are SEC teams, of course.

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Washington

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see two teams from the same conference getting in. Unless, they are SEC teams, of course.

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Washington

I tend to agree. I also really like the look of these games. The state of South Carolina gets to continue their undefeated record against Ohio State, though I enjoyed the 2014 Orange Bowl and so would like that rematch, especially since both teams are better than they were then. Meanwhile, Chris Peterson, who I think is probably the best head coach in football, finally gets his shot, though I do think Bama wins. Finally, we get a rematch of last year's championship, and get to see if Clemson's horrendous special teams lose them the game again despite winning on offense and defense.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree. I also really like the look of these games. The state of South Carolina gets to continue their undefeated record against Ohio State, though I enjoyed the 2014 Orange Bowl and so would like that rematch, especially since both teams are better than they were then. Meanwhile, Chris Peterson, who I think is probably the best head coach in football, finally gets his shot, though I do think Bama wins. Finally, we get a rematch of last year's championship, and get to see if Clemson's horrendous special teams lose them the game again despite winning on offense and defense.
Welcome aboard, my brother!

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever helps you sleep at night lol