• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2nd favorite team

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Southern. As an alum they should be first. But growing up in the ATL you are groomed a UGA or Tech fan. I was lucky to be at Southern when Erk won his last NC. GASO is just now getting on the map in the FBS. It is fun to watch them give some P5 schools fits. I like the triple option. I know it gets boring to watch but if it is clicking on all cylinders its fun. But if you face a team like WVU with 4 weeks to prepare, it can get ugly. And it did.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone playing VPI or sPitt.

Also penn state

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son graduated from Texas Tech.
So, I've been a Tech fan for years now.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: UNA
Second: Bama
Third: ASU

kap1959

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son graduated from Texas Tech.
So, I've been a Tech fan for years now.

Strange, here I am a Longhorn, but I paid a lot of money to Tech (son) and A&M (daughter). I grew up in Ft. Worth and went to many TCU games over the years. I still root for them when they're not playing Texas. Wife, brother and SIL all graduated from there so it's in the family.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always the underdog. But when in the B12 I always kinda liked OSU. I miss playing the Pokes. Those were always some good games. My dad went there for a couple of semesters back in the 60s.

I also like VT and South Carolina, having been stationed near there they grew on me.

lilhook

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma bc of the badass Logo and fight song

And they have a pretty similar history to OSU

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it's a tie between Penn St. and ASU. I always liked JoePa and Penn St. and my entire family both immediate and extended are all ASU fans.

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama because my grandfather coached Saban in high school. And I've got to meet him several time and he is an awesome guy.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A house divided!
I will say this though I would advise my child to become a fan and cheer for the university they attend. I think it is a great experience to go to sporting events and you put your time and money into an institution you should be a loyal supporter.

Everything else aside it makes no sense to go to a school, earn a diploma and cheer for one of their rivals. It's almost disrespectful in my opinion.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hotty Toddy has long been my second favorite team. Been that way since I was a kid.

I have a team I pull for in each P5 conference to keep me somewhat invested too. For the ACC it's NC State, for the B1G it's Nebraska, for the B12 it's West Virgina, for the Pac 12 it's Utah.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is there were a lot of teams I used to like then experienced their fan bases on these bds and really don't care for them anymore.

I mean who didn't want to see Oregon succeed then we played them in the National Championship and their fans went so far as to call our local radio stations to Troll. Never experienced such an over confident and cocky fan base that had won nothing.

My brother went to Texas law school and they are one of the teams Bear Bryant never beat so I liked them. Then I met Charlie42, Hornstampede, ElTexan and decided they too full of themselves for my taste.

Oklahoma taking our spot in 2004 and completely choking ruined them for me and let's face it they keep doing it time after time. No one has choked more opportunities than OU to the point the should be banned from the playoffs.

Used to like Michigan but Sparty did us a solid in 2013 and I like their posters better so I'm in the Sparty camp now.

tOSU fans are almost as annoying as Bammers.

Never gave Iowa much thought but after being exposed to their posters it's nice when they lose.

USC fan base seems to be bipolar they have some great guys then they have off the chart dicks. Makes me ambivalent to them.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is there were a lot of teams I used to like then experienced their fan bases on these bds and really don't care for them anymore.

I mean who didn't want to see Oregon succeed then we played them in the National Championship and their fans went so far as to call our local radio stations to Troll. Never experienced such an over confident and cocky fan base that had won nothing.

My brother went to Texas law school and they are one of the teams Bear Bryant never beat so I liked them. Then I met Charlie42, Hornstampede, ElTexan and decided they too full of themselves for my taste.

Oklahoma taking our spot in 2004 and completely choking ruined them for me and let's face it they keep doing it time after time. No one has choked more opportunities than OU to the point the should be banned from the playoffs.

Used to like Michigan but Sparty did us a solid in 2013 and I like their posters better so I'm in the Sparty camp now.

tOSU fans are almost as annoying as Bammers.

Never gave Iowa much thought but after being exposed to their posters it's nice when they lose.

USC fan base seems to be bipolar they have some great guys then they have off the chart dicks. Makes me ambivalent to them.

^2nd favorite team is Alabama now!

:lol:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok, denial is a natural part of the progression.
You're starting to count fans like you do national championships.