• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You probably deserved it more than us 49'ers

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll jump into any fucking conversation I want too. Did calling the incorrect penalty negatively affect the 49ers? You act like it did not and the end result absolutely couldn't be changed regardless if we had a first down as opposed to a change of possession. It's over and done with, I have no idea what would have happened, and we had an opportunity to win the game and we blew it with turnovers. I'm not blaming the refs for us losing. But to even insinuate that it didn't, wouldn't, and couldn't have changed anything is fucking moronic.

No. Kaepernick negatively affected the niners. Bad calls went both ways. It all evens out at the end. I never insinuated anything. I realize you are agonizing over the loss, but geez, you don't have to take it out on me.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to shit on fans after a loss. It was a hard fought game on both sides and literally came down to the last play. As well it should in an epic game like this.

Seattle was sloppy and committed a lot of unforced errors, but Kaepernick didn't help your causes either.

Great season and we will see you next year.

To the rest of my fellow Seahawk fans. Take the high road and leave the 9'er fans alone. We got what we wanted. No need to be dickish.

Your attempt to get a bunch of likes/thumbs up failed.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh, I'm trying my darndest to take the high road in this win and just wish your fans luck and hope your injured players don't suffer anything that goes into next season. Never said the pick that ended this game was the worst one of the year, nor even that game. Just said his choice to throw that ball was questionable and to under throw to Sherman in that situation was horrible. Were there other games with worst endings that left you without HFA? You bet and Schaub wasn't the only one. The total botch job against the Rams comes to mind.

But that's how these two teams were this year. It was up and down and back and forth and came down to a couple of plays that made the difference out of the entire year. These are two teams very evenly matched and this won't be the end of this rivalry.

I understand some of our fans thew food at bowman when he was carted off and for that I apologize. But lets all take the high road and move on.

Wizard, I realize you're trying to be the good guy but fuck it..... we're in the Super Bowl....enjoy tonight.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh, I'm trying my darndest to take the high road in this win and just wish your fans luck and hope your injured players don't suffer anything that goes into next season. Never said the pick that ended this game was the worst one of the year, nor even that game. Just said his choice to throw that ball was questionable and to under throw to Sherman in that situation was horrible. Were there other games with worst endings that left you without HFA? You bet and Schaub wasn't the only one. The total botch job against the Rams comes to mind.

But that's how these two teams were this year. It was up and down and back and forth and came down to a couple of plays that made the difference out of the entire year. These are two teams very evenly matched and this won't be the end of this rivalry.

I understand some of our fans thew food at bowman when he was carted off and for that I apologize. But lets all take the high road and move on.

I agree 100%. You aren't going to beat Seattle very often going for the big play. It was 1st down and we had plenty of time to work the field and we chose to force the issue and it cost us. If I'm calling the plays in that situation, the ball doesn't leave Kaep's hands at all.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Kaepernick negatively affected the niners. Bad calls went both ways. It all evens out at the end. I never insinuated anything. I realize you are agonizing over the loss, but geez, you don't have to take it out on me.

Pure rubbish. Kaepernick certainly negatively affected the Niners on a few plays, which ultimately costs us the game. What you are saying is that the 49ers having the ball 1st and 10 on the 35 vs Seattle having the ball at the 38 is essentially the same. Again, nobody knows what would have happened and I'm not saying it would have made any difference in who won or who lost, but to say that singular play didn't negatively affect the 49ers is just plain dumb.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure rubbish. Kaepernick certainly negatively affected the Niners on a few plays, which ultimately costs us the game. What you are saying is that the 49ers having the ball 1st and 10 on the 35 vs Seattle having the ball at the 38 is essentially the same. Again, nobody knows what would have happened and I'm not saying it would have made any difference in who won or who lost, but to say that singular play didn't negatively affect the 49ers is just plain dumb.

I have not said it would not have affected the game either. Wallace was blaming the loss on officiating. I was just pointing out how moronic that was by looking at it from a different point of view.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your attempt to get a bunch of likes/thumbs up failed.

:wtf: because thumbs up or down make a difference how?

It doesn't matter who the teams I follow beat, I didn't play the game and neither did the other fans. There is nothing I can say that will end up hurting them more than the loss alone does so why be a douche and dump on them?

At least I'm not a fucking tool that embarrassed the entire Seahawks fanbase on the general board during that game. You have some nerve talking about anything anyone else says when you acted as you did over that game. You are a complete joke and perhaps are the most hated Seahawks fan by other Seahawks fans.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't envy 49ers fans for their misery. There's no escaping it and it sucks.

I mostly agree, but I can just imagine beaker with a razor blade held in his tiny fingers contemplating his last angry outburst, finally aimed in the right direction.

Go beaker! You can do it pumpkin!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly agree, but I can just imagine beaker with a razor blade held in his tiny fingers contemplating his last angry outburst, finally aimed in the right direction.

Go beaker! You can do it pumpkin!

You know damned well his posts after the game would have been about the refs and every other excuse he could find. Then it would just be 100 new threads about Sherman and his classlessness (and how that means all of us are too) and everything else he could find. He would find all kinds of therapy up here trying to stir up shit. Now that he doesn't have that the razor just might be a valid option.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I said it two years ago, I said it last year, and I'll still say it now.

Kaepernick is an average QB, and if we pay him more than 10-12mil/year, and have to let go of some quality talent then we deserve to be dominated the next few years.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all forget that Kaep had a couple of huge plays in the game prior to this one that got them into this game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick was good enough to help them win 12 games over the regular season and two tough road games in the playoffs. It's easy to dump on him in the loss, but for whatever reason he is a different guy at the Clink than he is almost anywhere else. Not sure if you dump him just because of the two games at the Clink this year. This defense has made a lot of QB's look stupid including Brees in that big monday night game.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is Gore and his 14YDs rushing not getting bashed??

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yep.....Goodell the clown and his circus Zebras really did the NFL another injustice today...

I thought the bad calls pretty much evened out. Yes, a bad call on the 49ers punt kept the 49ers from getting a first down and continuing their drive; but the Seahawks suffered a bad call on a phantom holding call that knocked us out of FG range and I think it nullified a first down for us, too.