• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You probably deserved it more than us 49'ers

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only happened because that ball was underthrown by quite a bit. You cannot throw on Shermans side and under throw it. You just can't do that. There is a reason he had more picks than anyone else in the league this year. You better throw it on target going his way. I'll let others decide how bad of a throw that was, but he had to know the situation. That wasn't a 4th down desperation play.

I see your point, but Sherman barely got a hand to tip it up, its not like he grabbed it out of the Air with two hands or it hit him in the bread basket, It was incredibly athletic play by him, but again I haven't analyzed the film so maybe I'm wrong.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game "CHANGED" on SF's punt where it was a "roughing the kicker" non call whiz, but enjoy your "Jobbed Winnah" result and stay easy ya blow dryer.....:laugh3:

Go ahead and "roll over" a kickers "plant leg" next time and see where that gets yer squad.
:laugh3::gaah::whistle::scratch:

This is comedy. It was 4th and long deep in their own territory. You are saying if the penalty was called, the niners would have drove 70 yards and scored. Simply moronic.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point, but Sherman barely got a hand to tip it up, its not like he grabbed it out of the Air with two hands or it hit him in the bread basket, It was incredibly athletic play by him, but again I haven't analyzed the film so maybe I'm wrong.

He has done that exact same thing more than once though. It's something they practice. Last time it was another tip drill to Earl Thomas and was also in that same corner of the end zone. It is something they do on purpose. He knows if he is on the outside edge he may not be able to come down in bounds with both feet so he tips it knowing someone else is likely closing on the ball.

And I've never seen him tip one out there that wasn't caught for a pick by someone.

Again, not saying that was the worst pick ever, but given the situation and the time left that wasn't either his best decision nor the best throw to make given who was out there.

And wallace. All I can say is :L. Only those who are looking for excuses would agree with you. We will just leave it at that. Bad calls happen in pretty much every game in this sport. All you can ask for is the opportunity to control your own fate with the game on the line and they had that. You are free to be as wrong as you want here.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree he threw 1 very bad INT, the second was an incredible play by Sherman and Smith.

I'm with you Bloodtype49, the last int was a great recovery on the ball by Sherman and the sack, strip was a great play by Avril and Bennet. Honestly, Kaepernik played a hellava game for the most part. People on here and elsewhere need to lay off the crap about this kid. He is a unique talent who just is young and has some things to learn. The guy has a great arm and his legs can frighten any opposition and he has been a winner in his short year and a half. What is he, 15-5 in reg season starts and 4-2 in play-off starts. A lot of veteran QB's would take that record.Yes, he has a great defense and a potential HOF RB in the backfield but the guy makes some great plays when it counts. He makes mistakes but everybody does. Anyway, kudos to you and all the other Niner fans on here. You guys are good posters and good luck next year. Hope your injured guys get healthy soon.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is comedy. It was 4th and long deep in their own territory. You are saying if the penalty was called, the niners would have drove 70 yards and scored. Simply moronic.

You have no idea what would have happened. Nobody does. To say bad calls don't affect the outcome of the game is simply moronic.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has done that exact same thing more than once though. It's something they practice. Last time it was another tip drill to Earl Thomas and was also in that same corner of the end zone. It is something they do on purpose. He knows if he is on the outside edge he may not be able to come down in bounds with both feet so he tips it knowing someone else is likely closing on the ball.

And I've never seen him tip one out there that wasn't caught for a pick by someone.

Again, not saying that was the worst pick ever, but given the situation and the time left that wasn't either his best decision nor the best throw to make given who was out there.

And wallace. All I can say is :L. Only those who are looking for excuses would agree with you. We will just leave it at that. Bad calls happen in pretty much every game in this sport. All you can ask for is the opportunity to control your own fate with the game on the line and they had that. You are free to be as wrong as you want here.

The worst pick ever belongs to that damn ass clown Matt Schaub throwing it right to Sherman for a pick 6 that led to you guys winning in OT, which led to you guys getting to 13 wins, getting the 1st seed and home field advantage, which led to you guys beating us. So all in all, despite a few bad calls and some boneheaded plays by Kaep, Schaub gets all the blame for this loss.

Good luck in the Super Bowl. The two teams I despise the most going for the Lombardi...this blows haha.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what would have happened. Nobody does. To say bad calls don't affect the outcome of the game is simply moronic.

Did I say that? Don't jump in the conversation unless you actually read the posts you are responding to.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst pick ever belongs to that damn ass clown Matt Schaub throwing it right to Sherman for a pick 6 that led to you guys winning in OT, which led to you guys getting to 13 wins, getting the 1st seed and home field advantage, which led to you guys beating us. So all in all, despite a few bad calls and some boneheaded plays by Kaep, Schaub gets all the blame for this loss.

Good luck in the Super Bowl. The two teams I despise the most going for the Lombardi...this blows haha.

I love how its everyone's fault accept the niners. You got beat by the better team. Plain and simple.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference of this game was the following series of events:

3rd and 22 at midfield - pass complete to TE Miller and he should have been tackled at the 40 but broke tackles to get to the 35.
4th and 7 at the 35 - D-Line jumps offsides and allows Wilson to throw an up for grabs bomb into endzone and winds up being a TD.

That right there was the difference.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suh, I'm trying my darndest to take the high road in this win and just wish your fans luck and hope your injured players don't suffer anything that goes into next season. Never said the pick that ended this game was the worst one of the year, nor even that game. Just said his choice to throw that ball was questionable and to under throw to Sherman in that situation was horrible. Were there other games with worst endings that left you without HFA? You bet and Schaub wasn't the only one. The total botch job against the Rams comes to mind.

But that's how these two teams were this year. It was up and down and back and forth and came down to a couple of plays that made the difference out of the entire year. These are two teams very evenly matched and this won't be the end of this rivalry.

I understand some of our fans thew food at bowman when he was carted off and for that I apologize. But lets all take the high road and move on.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that? Don't jump in the conversation unless you actually read the posts you are responding to.

I'll jump into any fucking conversation I want too. Did calling the incorrect penalty negatively affect the 49ers? You act like it did not and the end result absolutely couldn't be changed regardless if we had a first down as opposed to a change of possession. It's over and done with, I have no idea what would have happened, and we had an opportunity to win the game and we blew it with turnovers. I'm not blaming the refs for us losing. But to even insinuate that it didn't, wouldn't, and couldn't have changed anything is fucking moronic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3rd and 22 at midfield - pass complete to TE Miller and he should have been tackled at the 40 but broke tackles to get to the 35.
4th and 7 at the 35 - D-Line jumps offsides and allows Wilson to throw an up for grabs bomb into endzone and winds up being a TD.

Don't tell Wallace that. The entire game comes down to the missed calls of the turnover (which didn't matter as Seattle gave it over on downs anyway) and the bad call on the roughing the punter play. Which of course would have given them a first down, but who knows what happens after it. People like him only see what they want to see. All of those blown chances don't count, only the refs decided this game. :doh:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it... Your a NFL Zona Card, CF Sun Devil and MLB D-Backer gomer...ALL losahs by the way! I get where your going with this...:laugh3:

NEXT!

The whole keeps getting deeper for the Vikings, Blues and Pirates fan. A big bunch of winners there. :laugh3:

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's a joke you dense ass tool bag.

Lol, the Schaub thing was an obvious tongue- in-cheek sarcasm. I got it. I'm surprised so many took that seriously. Matt Schaub is such a loser. It's almost getting hard to continue to pile on the guy, well almost.:laugh3:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep...I felt extremely good about our chances of winning that game heading into the 4th quarter with the lead and seemingly poised to get the ball the ball back after getting Seattle to 3rd and forever. Both teams made some mistakes, but that offsides really broke our back. You can never feel good about your chances when you give up the lead to Seattle.